The Truth (END)

Who Should I Choose.

When I go into my class, Yuna suddenly pulls my hair until I fall on the floor.

"Hei, Hanni! You kow what? I just found out just now! The one that your parents kill is Luhan's parents! Hahaha!" He steps and kicks me.

"Stop it, Yuna!" Suddenly Luhan approches.

"Luhan." I whisper.

:Hi~, Luhan. Your parents died already right? You know who did that?"

"Yuna! Stop it! Don't say it!" I warn her but she does not listen to me.

"This b*tch's parents!" She points his finger at me.

Luhan just keep quiet and stare at me. Then suddenly, Luhan laughs. Yuna and I look at him weirdly.

"Luhan, are you crazy?" Yuna asks.

"Haha! I knew it already! Before I transfer to this school, I already knew about it!" Then Luhan laugh again.

"Haa... I'm tired to be a good boy and be with you, Hanni! Haha!"

"Lu..Luhan?" I try to touch his hand.

PANG!

He slaps me.

"Don't touch me, you jerk!"

"Let me starts again, Hanni! I just pretended to be good infront of you. When I knew you had been bullied by the others, I felt like, so happy, excited! Serves your right! I always help you, but in my heart, I am so excited! I just acted to be your friend! Because I want to look that your suffering face infront of me! Haha!" He slaps my face again and walk away.

"How could you.." I cry.

The next day......

When I walk along the corridor, Yuna asks me to follow her. She takes me to the school's swimming pool.

"You want to talk about what, Yuna?" I ask her.

Then, Yuna suddenly pushes me into the water and I scream for help. I nearly to drown. But, if let it be, I will not being buly anymore, right? No suffering anymore, right? But..

I can't, I can't die now! Because I didn't see Luhan's face and try to explain to him. I can't give up! Then, I struggling in the water and manage go out from the water.

"Aish! This girl! You think you can escape from me?" Yuna pulls my hair. My tears going down.

"Enough! Some thigs that you can do and cannot do, you know? Even that you don't know the differences?"

I suddenly hear someone shouts.

It's Luhan!

"leave her alone!" Luhan shouts at Yuna.

"Haha! You want to save her? Huh?" Yuna asks him.

"Don't judge it wrong. Only me can do Hanni suffer! So, minf your own business!" Luhan shouts.

"Huh!" Then, Yuna leave Luhan and I alone. I fell on my knees. What does Luhan wants to do with me? He walks towards me.

"Why...?" Luhan shouts. I look at him.

"Why, Hanni? Why you don't fight back at Yuna and her gang? If you don't like the way they treat you, why you don't say that you dislike it? You yourself are not strong, because of that, you havve been bullied!" 

"Luhan." I say his name softly.

Aaa... His tears.I see his tears falling down.

"You're not guilty with the car accident. So,you are not guilty at all! It's your parents's fault!" Then, he fell on his knees.

"Luhan." I walk slowly to him and hug him.

"I'm sorry." Luhan says and he hugs me. I wipes his tears.

I look at him and he looks at me.

"I love you. Truly from my heart."

"I love you too, Luhan." 

Then, he leans his lips on mine.

The next Saturday morning......

I walk to the garden and sit on a bench.

"Hanni-ah!" Luhan pokes my cheek.

I smile.

"Are you ready for our first dating?"

"Yes." I nodded.

He kisses me.

"Let's go." He hold my hand tightly and we walk together.

                                                  My happiness attend him

                                                                                               Where ever we may go......

 

~ The End ~