The Worst Day

Who Should I Choose.

"Mama, papa! Why did you leave me alone here?" I'm scared and I am too young to live alone like this!" I sobbed infront of croud of blue uniforms. I looked at my parents' corpes. My tears dropped again and I fell on my knees.

"Miss, we are ready to burry the corpes at the cemetery. Let's go." A young policeman patted my shoulder and he gave a handkerchief to me to wipe my tears. I smiled to him. "Thanks, sir." 

Since my parents were the only child in their families, so there are no other relatives here.

At the cemetery, I just cried and saw my parents in the casket had been burried down into the earth. "God, why do you take away my parents' life? Why should not you take mine?" I talked to myself. Then, after the burrial section ended, the policeman that gave me his hanfkerchief sent me home.

When we reached my home, the policeman asked me.

"Are you okay? Want me to accompany you for the day?''

"I'm okay, sir. Thanks." I smiled.

"Just call me Kris, young lady."

"Okay then, Kris. You can call me Hanni."

Then, I got out from Kris's patrol car.

"Hanni-ah! Before I forget, this is my number. So, you can call me anytime." Kris gave me the card.

"Thanks. Bye!" I waved my hands at him then, the car zoomed away. 

 

4th January 2013, was the worst day in my life. Ever. Because this was the day my parents died!