Minhyun's Answers, JR's Realization

Action!: Nu'est M [Hiatus]

*No One’s POV*

“What the hell happened?” Ren asked as he and Jason carried Minhyun into the living room, laying him down on the couch.

“Nothing! I just proposed.” Aron said, leaning over the couch to stare down at his unconscious lover. “Come on baby, wake up.” he said and patted his cheek lightly.

“Whoa! Wait just a minute.” Ren said and looked up at Aron. “Did you just say you proposed to Minhyun? ‘he asked. Aron stared at the maknae, head slowly moving.

“Yeah.” he said.

“Wooooo!” Ren cheered and started dancing around happily. He was extremely excited that the MinRon couple was finally going to be together for life. He had read so many fanfics on this couple, a few on himself and Baekho, but he completely shipped his friends together. They were honestly the perfect couple. Ren was even jealous sometimes, but Minhyun was his best friend and always there to help him get through issues he might have.

“Someone’s happy about this.” Baekho commented.

“Hey, we can cheer about this later.” Aron said. “Can we please wake him up?”

“Oh right.” Ren said and knelt next to Minhyun and grabbed his arms, shaking him roughly. “Minnie wake up! Aron’s kissing Jason!” he shouted.

“What?!” Minhyun sat up suddenly, eyes wide. Aron stared in shock at how quickly his boyfriend came around to that shout. “Where is he? I’ll kill him!”

“Calm down Minnie. I was just joking. It’s okay. Are you alright?” Ren asked.

“I think so.” Minhyun siad and held his head. “Oh god, why do I feel like I was hit by a brick?” he asked. “And why am I in the living room?”

“Baby.” Aron said and reached down, his head gently. “You fainted after I proposed to you. I’m glad you’re alright, but please answer my question. I don’t know how to take that fainting stunt.” Aron was afraid that because Minhyun fainted he was going to say no. He didn’t want that.

“Proposed.” Minhyun whispered, the events slowly coming back to him. “I feel weak.” he whispered and started falling backwards. Aron and Ren moved, catching Minhyun before he could bang his head on the arm of the couch.

“Whoa there, come on Minnie, stay with us. It’s just a proposal baby.” Aron said softly. Minhyun stared up at his lover, in shock and disbelief. In shock that Aron could find such a beautiful ring to propose to him with and in disbelief that Aron could plan such a cute way to propose to him. Making him all pissed off about reading a note in a box, only to turn around and there he was, on his knees.

“Yes.”

“I know yes but-” Aron stopped, blinking. “Wait, you mean yes?” he asked and Minhyun nodded. “As in yes you’ll marry me?” he asked and Minhyun nodded again. “Really? Are you sure?”

“Yes!” Minhyun said and laughed, hugging Aron tightly, kissing him deeply. Aron grinned in the kiss, arms wrapping around Minhyun’s slim waist, holding him close against him.  The other members stood back, giving the couple some space to have their moment. Ren hugged Baekho, curling into his arms as the other held him close, kissing his head.

Pulling back, breaking the kiss, Aron grinned as he Minhyun’s cheek gently. “I love you Minhyun. You’ve made me the most happiest man alive right now.” he said. Minhyun laughed at Aron’s comment, pressing their foreheads together.

“I’m glad. I was wondering if you were ever going to get the balls to ask me. I thought I was going to get old waiting.” he teased and Aron pouted.

‘Hey! I wanted to make it special!” Aron whined. Minhyun kissed the pout away and sighed.

“And it was pabo. You made me faint!” he said. Aron grinned at that, proud of his accomplishments.

“I’m going to make you scream next.” Aron said, wincing as not only Minhyun smacked his head, but Ren and JR did as well. “Ow! What?”

“You need to tame him before your wedding.” Ren said and smirked.

“Don’t worry, he’s already housebroken and knows how to heel.” Minhyun said. “Next we’re going to work on that muzzle.”  Aron sat back and pouted, arms crossed. They were always so mean to him!

~*~*~Later that Day~*~*~

“Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.” JR sang happily as he placed more decorations on the tree.

“Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh….hey!” Jason finished as he stood on the other side of the tree, placing his own decorations on it.  JR looked around the tree at Jason and smiled as their eyes connected.

“Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh. Over the hills we go, laughing all the way.” they sang together before laughing.

“When’s the wedding guys?” Ren teased as he walked past them to help Baekho hang the decorations on the wall.

“Wedding?!” JR asked in shock, eyes wide and cheeks flushed. He didn’t know anything about a wedding! Granted he really did like Jason and the thought of being with the other was a joyful one, he doubt it would ever come true. Jason didn’t seem to be interested him like he was of the other. Besides, the issues that happened when group members got together was still fresh in his mind. He didn’t want to ruin their now stable relationships. They just got them fixed! If he got with Jason, there was no telling what would go down. Things could and probably would happen and that was just a risk that JR was not willing to make at the moment.

“I think you’re on drugs Ren.” Jason said and chuckled softly.

“Sometimes I think that too.” Baekho said as he took the wreath from his fiance and winced when he was smacked on the leg. “Ow! Baby don’t hit me!”

“Then don’t say mean things about me.” Ren pouted. Stepping off the small step ladder, Baekho wrapped his arms around Ren’s waist and pulled him close, kissing him gently.

“It’s not mean things if they’re true.” he said as he pulled back and laughed when Ren hit him again.

“I want a divorce.” Ren said.

“But we’re not married yet.” Baekho reminded him.

“Well after we get married, I want a divorce.” Baekho laughed and hugged Ren to him.

“Stop being silly baby. You know you don’t want one.” he said and kissed Ren’s neck gently. “Do you really want to get rid of me?” he asked cutely. “Especially when I make you feel so good?” he asked, slipping his hand down to cup Ren’s .

“Will you two get a room? Please!” JR said and shook his head. “We don’t want to be subjected to your bedroom habits. Spare us.”  he said and looked at Jason who nodded at him.

Baekho smirked and gaved Ren’s a nice pat before moving his hand back up to his back. “You know, if you two didn’t dance around each other, you might be ing right now.” he said.

“Excuse me?!” JR asked and turned to glare at Baekho. “I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, but I can tell you for certain there is going to be no ing between the two of us. You don’t even know if Jason swings that way.” JR said and looked back at the older male for confirmation.

“Ah...well...I’m bi?” Jason asked softly with a small chuckle. “But I lean towards women, so yeah, not really much of an interest here.” Jason said with a shrug.

JR wasn't entirely sure why, but his chest tightened at those words. It made him happy that Jason was biual like Aron, but unlike Aron, Jason liked women more than men. "See." He forced himself to say. "Right now he's straight as a board."

Jason laughed at JR's words and shook his head. "I'm not that straight. I have curves." He said as he stared at the leader. JR wondered what Jason meant by that. As he stared at the older male, there seemed to be this spark; almost like a fiery emotion that was hard to distinguish but at the same time JR thought he knew what it meant; what Jason meant by his words.

JR had never wanted to see another person's as much as he wanted to see Jason's at that very moment.

"We will not argue with that hyung." Ren said with a grin, eyes moving between the two, a knowing look flashing across his face. He could see more than he could feel the between the two. But as soon as it came, it disappeared when Jason looked away and went back to decorating the tree. Ren had to do a double take. It was just confusing as to how someone could go from dropping ual innuendoes back to being an innocent shy boy. Jason just couldn’t be human, that’s all there is to that one.

“Good.” Jason said and chuckled. “What do you guys think?” he asked and stepped back.

“Oh wow, it’s beautiful.” Minhyun whispered as he walked in and stared at the tree. The multicolor lights stood out brightly on the green tree. The flashy decorations illuminated by them. It was a fake tree, one they could use over and over again every year and the ends of the branches had been finely dusted with white spray paint, giving it the feel of freshly picked and carried in from the snow.

“Yup, only one last thing to do is to put the topper on.” JR said as he moved to one of the bags of decorations they had bought and pulled out the square box. They had all settled on a multi-color star topper that had the ability to play preloaded Christmas songs when the flip was switched. “Jason hyung.” he said and turned to the other. “Nu’est has been together for over a year now and we’ve celebrated one Christmas together already.’ he said.

“And recently we’ve opened our group and our hearts to you, inviting you into our family. It would mean a lot to all of us, if you would place the topper on the tree.”  Jason was touched, very touched by JR’s little speech because it meant a lot to him. He understood that it was hard to open themselves up and accept a new member into their group when they’ve already spent a year as five members. He didn’t think merging with the group was going to be an easy task, but he had been proven wrong. It easier than he thought it could have been. He got along with each and every member and it warmed his heart, because they were now his family, a part of him that he could never get rid of.

Stepping over, he reached for the box carefully, his fingers brushing over JR’s. There was a spark that ran between the two, making them still as their eyes locked. “It would be an honor.” Jason said and slowly pulled the box from JR’s grasp. JR released the box and let Jason open it and pull out the star. Moving to the tree, he reached up and fixed the top branch before setting the topper on it and smiled. Slowly though, the star started tipping and he gasped, reaching out as it fell. Grunting, he put it back on the branch and pushed it down hard. Carefully, he lifted his hands and made sure it stayed before he took the end of the cord and plugged it into the rest of the lights and watched it light up.

“Yay!!!” the boy cheered as the star flashed brightly. It brought a great sense of accomplishment and warmth to them. As a group they have come so far and even though this was just a tiny break in their lives, it was enough for them to sit and reflect back on all the hardships that they went through, overcame and grew stronger from. Nu’est was a strong group, stronger now with Jason there and nothing was going to break them apart. Not jealousy, not homophobia….nothing.


Author's Note: I apologize so much for those of you who have been waiting so long for this chapter! Life got super crazy for me near the end of march. I finished up my Bachelor's Degree and had to get admitted to my graduate school. But things are good now and I should be able to update this chapter again...really soon if I start writing on it tonight! 

I hope you like it. I kind of got stuck, but I know where it's going now. So yes! Next chapter is going to hopefully be better! Yay! 

And have you seen Nu'est's comeback?! Ren!! My baby! He's a man now~ Freaking Luhan needs go and talk to him and find out how to make that transformation. If you've seen Happy Camp, you know even he doesn't believe that he's manly. XP