Breaking Light Bulbs

exo oneshot collection

"Oh ."

"Oh my god, Baekhyun!"

"I'm- hurry and cover your nose!"

Chen sighs into his hands as Chanyeol and Baekhyun try to clean up the glass of the broken light bulb, pinching their noses to avoid taking in the "poisonous" gases from inside of the light bulb. When Suho left the three of them alone in the dorm, Chen already knew something would happen. Normally, he joined in on the antics, but breaking a light bulb after a five ing minute pillow fight? Unacceptable.

Literally, unacceptable.

"Chen, what are you still doing?" Baekhyun shrieks, his voice losing strength from the lack of oxygen, "Evacuate the dorm!"

"What the hell are you talking about? The air is fine," Chen laments, and Chanyeol runs from the trash bin to him and pinches his nose. Chen gasps for air from his mouth, however Chanyeol then covers his mouth, leaving him no holes to breath through.

"Chanyeol, i swear to God I will-" Chen muffles, before Chanyeol shushes, "Chen, I'm protecting you."

"i can't breathe you idiot."

Chanyeol stumbles toward the door, trying not to breath as Chen flails around in his arms. Chen is a strong one, but Chanyeol refuses to give up his hold and let his beloved member die on him. However, once there is a warm, wet to the hand, Chanyeol fails to keep Chen's holes covered. He also accidently lets in a breath, which causes him to breath more and more because, well, he lost oxygen for a whole minute.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing!" Baekhyun yelps, racing towards the two, "The air! You're going to die on me!"

He faces Chen and screams, "You're going to die on me, too!"

Chanyeol's eyes widen in realization, as he realizes that he had been taking in breaths of the poisonous fumes. He starts to yell, "Oh no, i'm going to die Baek! What are we going to do? I haven't lived half of my life yet!"

Chen rolls his eyes, before he opens the door and pushes the two outside. He slams the door in their face, and locks it for good measure. He can still hear the sighs of relief from the two idiots, but it's more quiet in the dorm. Chen opens up the lone window in the dorm, only to close it again when something (it looks like a fan letter with red ink- oh, that is definitely not red ink) flies in.

He ends up cleaning the rest of the light bulb pieces and tosses it in the trash. He throws the trash bag down the trash chute for good measure.

He starts to hear banging on the door, "Chen Chen, are you alright? Dear lord he's inhaling so much of it right now! What if he's already dead?"

Chen opens the door to find Baekhyun shaking Chanyeol by his collar. As the two of them slowly turns to face Chen, Chen gives them an unamused expression.

"Are you two idiots pretending to be dumb, or are you two really dumb? Because that light bulb isn't the 'poisonous' ones you speak of. Do you think our landlords are energy efficient? Jesus, I oughta keep you guys locked out for the rest of the day to let you tell the difference between fresh air and the "baekhyun never throws away his trash or his food" smell of the dorm."

"I'm-"

"We-"

"Idiots," Chen scoffs, before he slams and locks the door on them once again. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stand in their positions, almost dazed by the information that Chen had supplied to them. They're so dazed, that they don't hear the footsteps that are coming up to greet them.

"Why are you two strangling each other in front of the dorm?" Suho asks, as he holds onto a bag of CFL light bulbs.

"I'm-"

"We-"

"I thought I left you two inside of the dorm," Suho sighs, before he shoves them over and unlocks the door with his emergency key. He enters the dorm to find Chen flipping through tv channels, so he tells him, "Hey, help me replace all of the light bulbs. The landlord wants us to use more efficent bulbs because we use so much energy or whatever."

As Chen sees the CFL light bulbs, he can already imagine a thousand of them breaking simultaneously at the same time, along with Baekhyun's god awful shrieks and Chanyeol's wide and trying eyes.

 



a/n: I tried to write crack and i'm not sure if it's a good one or not lmfao. this 2am mood tho.
feels good to be writing (even if it was only for a little time) again : ")
whispers i also made a psat joke. im cry at myself.