Soora ah Do you like me?

Byun Baekhyun.

After you ready.You heard the bell ring down stairs,so you quickly take your purst or bag and went to living room but you went up stairs back because you forgot to close the door.When you open the door Baekhyun smiled to you.

"wow~you look pretty soora"take your hand and went to his car.

"hehe wow i didn't know that you have a car."

"its a suprised for you."open the door car and you went inside his car.

and baekhyun run hopping like a rabbit and sit inside the car.

While baekhyun inside the car he watch you that you were explore his car.He smiled.

"wear seatbelt pleasee~"

You looking infront and your right hand take the seat belt and pluck in.

"Kaja~~!"You said.

While baekhyun drive you take a look a view in the car.

"Wahhh~~so where are we going?"

"well there is some place that i want to take you.Your mouth must be wide open until a bug can went inside your mouth."Joking you.

"ya! i'm not gonna be like that."push baekhyun shoulder.

"hey i'm driving here~btw yes you are just wait and see"

When you both arrived one place.You take a view from infront of you,you saw a beautiful tree.

"Kaja~we already here."

"okay."

Baekhyun locked the car and take your hand for a walked.

start here open the music. EXO-K Lucky.

"wahh so beautiful."you face looked up,while baekhyun just watch your reaction.

Baekhyun still hold your hand and walked.Theres a few couple walking,eat ice cream,playing kites,rest on the bench,riding bicycles and many more.You just happy there.

"Oppa! lets ride a bicycles~"you take baekhyun arm and went to the bicycles rent.

"okay okay~haha"with smiling and heartbeat because you called him 'oppa'

"come on i sit at behind and you sit infront of me".

"okay."

Both of you riding together~.Baekhyun watch you behind and you watch him<--(slow motion imagine).You guys ride with happily riding bicycle around the park.There are so many kids playing and running.Some of them are playing car control.Your dream are become reality when you with him because since you met him you already day dreaming about him.After the time end when you riding bicycles your stomach growling~you hug yourself because you are pretty hungry.Before that you take some picture with you and baekhyun.

"ohhh oww" rubb your stomach.

"waeyo soora? is there something wrong?." baekhyun face getting turned to worried and put his hand on your shoulder.

"i thinking i'm hungry."face to baekhyun.

"aigoo you make me worried."normal face.

"hmm what do you want to eat?"ask you.

"hmm i wanna tteobokki"smiled like awkward.

"ouh" serach for tteobokki if theres a saler,finaly found.

"hey lets go over there,there a tteobokki"pointing infront of you.

"yeahh lets go."when you went there you take hand baekhyun and walked.

"Tteobokki here~~tteobokki here."said ahjumma.

"annyeonghasaeyo ahjumma, can i have one tteobokki?'

"ouh annyeonghasaeyo~sure."

While packing the tteobokki she said something 

"are you guys husband and wife?"ahjumma ask.

both of you shocked about ahjumma ask.

"anniya ahjumma.I'm not his wife.We just friend"pointing you and baekhyun.

"ouh okay mian.Here it cost 1 won"giving at you.

"kamsahabnida ahjumma"

Baekhyun give the money to ahjumma,ahjumma just smiled.

"kaja lets take a walked at the river." and walk to the river but you just stay at ahjumma shop and smiled from back seeing that baekhyun walk.Ahjumma just see baekhyun walking an watch you.

"you know if you married him you must be a lucky girl you know."

You shake your head from day dreaming.

'ouh what? ouh."-shy-

"hehehehe don't just day dreaming when i was your age i always daydreaming about my husband.I loved him so much until we make a tteobokki shop at illsan.i was so happy he brought it for me but for how many years later we had an accident he died when he was trying to save me.I was so sad that he was gone and about the shop i brankup and i moved to another place but luckly my son save me.He promise me that he will study hard for me and one day he will make me happy again and also for my husband.And a few years later he already succes and he brought me a shop name of  my husband and i remeber that our first opened shop.I was so excited.I love my son.and tomorrow i'm not at here any more."

"w-why?"

"because i moved to that shop ahh!"happily grab your hand with jumping you also too because you can felt her happines for her son.

"when i already open that shop i invite you to come in"

"if i could ahjumma and by the way i'm sorry for your husband."

"its okay. its a long time ago."

Suddenly baekhyun appeard because finding you but you just at ahjumma shop.

"There you are.Where were you? i'm wanna die when you didn't there."

"ouh well i'm right here."makes joke.

"come on lets go."

"annyeong ahjumma"-bowed-

"hey.I am sure that you will get married with him."-wink at you-

"umm haha "you just bowed again.

"why you still there? is ahjumma saying something to you until your face turn to red?"

"umm nothing`"

You and baekhyun walked at the bench to view a river with the sunsets~

"wahh so beautiful the sunsets i can't believe that i going out with you."you still look at the sunsets.

Baekhyun just silent there but he moved closer with you.His face just watching at the tree or sky or somewhere and his hand touch yours hand.You felt warm hand so you take a look and it was baekhyun smiling like an idiot with his eyes watch you smiling.Both of you shy each other.When the awkward continue you break the silent.

"so ..umm...so.."

"aaaaaa...."Baekhyun think and he knows something.

"Soora ah~~look at me."He turn your body to face to him.

'what?"

"i like you since i met you.When i step the school floor i saw a bright light and it was you.I watch you eating and everything, and i already confess you the first kiss."

"umm so you like me?"pointing yourself.

"yes i like you and i love you".

You just silent there and baekhyun face almost closer to you.You also can felt his hot breath and you kiss him.You felt a warm kiss for you.After the kissed with popping sound you stood up and baekhyun too.

"hey its getting night lets go to my house first or we eat dinner huh?"

"o-okay."Baekhyun sit back and you just walked away.

baekhyun looked down and sigh.

"Soora ah do you like me too?".

"Baekhyun come on!" you shouted 

"ouh okay".come to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________

How is it?

Do you like it?.

When baekhyun ask about that i would answer YES I LIKE YOU but it was just imagination.

for another chapter:

Chanyeol calls baekhyun that he already knows how the gang found out about first kiss.What will baekhyun do next?.Wanna know/ just wait for another chapter.^^~~Bye bye!.