Final ^^

Byun Baekhyun.

After a few years...

"Omma!! ^o^" A 6 years old child was shouted to his mother. He ran to his mother and hugged her. 

"Omo~ Taehyung-ah~ :)" Soora hugged her son back. "Why are you running??"

"Err..." Suddenly, Taehyung cheeks were pink. "Omma...there are a girl who wants to play with me~" Taehyung said shyly. He pointed to a cute girl who wears a pink white dress.

"Aww~ are you blushing,Tae?? You're so cute~" Soora pinched her son's right cheek. 

Taehyung pouted. "Omma~ don't pinch my cheek~ " said Taehyung. "Omma, can I?? Pleaseee~~"

"Hmm...sure :) be careful,okey?" said Soora to her son. 

Taehyung thanked to his mother and grinned happily before he approached his new friend. "Jiyoung-ah! Wait for me!"

Soora was smiled as she watched her son played with a cute girl.

 Suddenly, she felt a hands were hugged her waist from behind.

"What happen,jagi??" Baekhyun asked as he hugged his wife's waist from behind.

Soora touched her husband's hands that hugged her. "You know, yeobo...our son is growing well xD~"

"Yeah~ he is so handsome like me...and cute like you...:D" said Baekhyun.

"Hmm...that's true :D" said Soora. Both of them watched their son played with his new friend.

Suddenly, Baekhyun said something. "Jagiya...now, Taehyung is already 6 years old...and he doesn't have dongsaeng yet..."

Soora felt weird when she heard his husband said. "What do you mean,yeobo??"

"Ermm...how about...we make a new baby?? :3 " teased Baekhyun.

"What? NO! Not now,Baek~ We need to keep watching to Taehyung, now~" said Soora strictly. She turned back to meet Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pulled his hands from his wife. He immediately pouted. "Aww~ I want another child~"

Soora was melting when she saw his husband like that. But, she kept with her straight face. "NO BYUN BAEKHYUN~"

"Aww~ don't be like this,jagiya~ :3" Baekhyun immediately pulled Soora's arm to go their bedroom.

Soora started to panic. "Aniya,Baekhyun~! Andwae~! Taehyung-ah! Help omma!!" Soora shouted. But, she was late. xD

Baekhyun put his finger to his wife's lips. "Nuh uh~ don't call Taehyung... :3" Baekhyun said as he pushed his wife to bed.

'Oh crap~' Soora said to herself.

Actually, Taehyung heard his mother voice calling his name. "Eh? My omma called my name just now??"

"Taehyung-ah~ let's play~" said Jiyoung.

"Oh yeah~! Wait for me,Jiyoung~!" said Taehyung and then, he played with Jiyoung.

---------------------------------------

Yeayyy!! My fanfic was finished! Thank you to my readers, subscribers because support me! And who was comment and upvote too! Thank you!