First touch first talk~~

Byun Baekhyun.

In school you like him name Byun Baekhyun.Baekhyun was very famous in your school since he moved.Many girls says 'that boy is my boyfriend.Some of them fighting over it.You just doing nothing with it.you just a normal girl in school,always get bullied,parents always went to their trip for thier busy work.you same class with Baekhyun.Baekhyun sit infront of you.Sometimes in class when teacher teaching some lesson your eyes always facing to him.His hair just like colour of chocolate Cadbury just like you wanna touch it.His neck so white like milk.His eyes are so beautiful and also his pink lips just like you wanna kiss him.

You never talk to him because you are afraid.You think that if your talk to him the orthers will bullied you.But you always write love letter to him but you never send it.You also felt so stupid.

"okay class, today we are gonna doing so project.i will suggest the partner" said Mrs.Lim.

Your head lazily turn up the ceiling because you hate the project,you also hated your partner Chanyeol.He always give his work to you so you can finished the project by yourself.

"Soora~~your partner is Baekhyun" 

Your head face to Mrs.Lim "w-what?"

"yes. your partner is Baekhyun".Your face turn to happy face

"class make sure that you guys finised your project.Now class dismiss"

everyone were not inside at class but your only person left in class.you were packed your things and put it inside the bag.A few minutes when you outside the class and on the way to your home someone pull your hands from behind.you froze because you felt your hand so warm you turn behind it was Baekhyun.

you chuckled and nervous what will he did to you next.

"umm hai.why you hold my hand?".Baekhyun let go for it.He looked down and he face to you.

"hai..well just wonder that when we finished our project?"with his cute face trying to follow you to your house.

"umm lets do tomorrow.But wait..do you know where is my house?"

"yes i do because Chanyeol told me"

"ouh okay, you come to my house tomorrow at 8pm"

Baekhyun nooded and walk through you.You smell his perfume.So you follow secretly.Sometimes you hide in the bushes sometime tree.When you find out his house its kinda same exactly your house.

So you rush to your house after Baekhyun went inside his house.You didn't realize that Bakhyun know your house just beside his house.You rest your body at the bed and went to sleep in uniform.