Baekhyun soora likes you~

Byun Baekhyun.

At school you kept waited at baekhyun house so you knocked the door but no one answer you try to open the door but its locked.You think baekhyun already went to school so you go to school alone.Then when you come inside your class and saw no baekhyun.You stopped there and turn around to search baekhyun but theres no one.Then you went to your chair then Mrs.Lim come and learn some subject.After the class you went out the class and go to the locker.Suddenly Chanyeol came with rushly.

"Soora!"

"ouhh its you i though a beast come hear."-makes jokes

"aishh okay i wanna tell you something its important.I thinking you must be going there"

"for what i going some place that you didn't tell me yet chanyeol"

"you know baekhyun isn't here right?"

"ouh that yeah why is there something wrong?"

"baekhyun is sick suddenly~now i'm going to the farmacy to take the medicine."

"WHAT?! b-baekhyun s-sick?!"

"yes."

"i should go there now!"

You closed the locker and went there but before that chanyeol hold your hand.You seriously look shocked.You turn your body and face to him.

"what? why you holding my hand?"

Chnayeol look down.

"about Baekhyun don't worry about that"

"WHAT?! dude if someone is sick and you want to leave for awhile do you want to see the sick people kept on on on and die? well me i don't wanna let baekhyun die!"

"look everything is going to be okay and i wanna ask you something.You seems so different.Do you like baekhyun?"

"ouh that ...heheh i like baekhyun so much.About the kiss that is my confession to him. I was nervous telling him that i like him.But since baekhyun kiss me many times i forgot to tell him.But it makes me remember again because baekhyun wanna ask me that did i like him hehe"

"ouhhh so you like him?"

"yes i already tell you.Now i wanna go to baekhyun house and you go to the farmacy now."

"alright umma~"

"aishh i'm not your umma"

"but you acted like my umma"

"whatever now go!"

"okay"

"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol look to you with eye brows up.

"don't tell anyone that i like baekhyun"

"why?"

"because its not time yet to tell him arachi?"

"araso" and went to pharmacy while you went to baekhyun house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At baekhyun house you took a spare key at the vase.Chanyeol tells you earlier just now.So when you open the door and baekhyun house its kinda beautiful but messy a little bit.You know about boys living alone in the house.So you search baekhyun then you heard someone sneeze from the upstairs.So you went upstairs and you open the door and you saw baekhyun resting and message his head with beautiful hands.Baekhyun shocked that you were in his room.Baekhyun sit up and you went to baekhyun bed and sit there.

"soora ah what are you doing here?"

"i heard from chanyeol that you are sick."

"ouh that naughty man i should punch him"

"hey no need to punch him.Now hes going to the pharmacy to take a medicine."

"right~~"

"why you didn't tell me that you are sick? and why you lock the doors"

"umm so that you won't worried about me."

"oh god oppa i always worried about you when you have something wrong!"

"alright then"

Then Chanyeol comes in.

"soora here"

Throw a medicine at the bed.Your face turn to red for angry.

"YA stop throwing the medicine infront of sick people!"

"so?"

"aigoo."

Baekhyun watch both of you.Baekhyun smiled at the back of your body.

"Go and take a glass of water and either for me too ah?"

"YA! park chanyeol!"

"hey i already went to pharmacy from here.Its really exhausting you know."

"aishh araso."

So you went to the kitchen and take a glass of water also for chanyeol too.While Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the room.Chanyeol tells baekhyun something.

"dude guess it"

"what ?"

"aishh dude soora likes you."

Suddenly baekhyun sit up fastly.

"W-WHAT?!"

"shh soora will heard about this"

"Soora likes me?"

"yes,she tells me that all about the kiss its all her confession.She like you dude."

"really haha..can't believe for all this time i was try to ask her that did she likes me because she seems likes my kiss."

"haha lucky to you that both of you are liking"-chanyeol shows 1 finger and another 1 finger and become one-

Baekhyun and chanyeol laugh while baekhyun push chanyeol shoulder.Suddenly the door getting open and they saw you.You were holding a medicine and a glass.

"Hey soora wheres water for me?" chanyeol ask.

"at down stairs,i already put at the dining table. Now go"

"aishh alright."Chanyeol stood up and went downstairs.

You closed the door and you went to baekhyun and take the medicine and a glass of water give to baekhyun.You just stare at baekhyun while eat some pill.When baekhyun drinks he winks at you.You just smirk there.After baekhyun drank he put the glass beside him.

"hey soora~i know already~"

"you know what?"with smiling

"you like me huh?"

You unsmiled and watch baekhyun.

"w-what?"

"you like aren't you?

"ummmm. who told you?"

"Chanyeol,he just now told me when you were taking a glass of water downstairs."

"urgh that naughty evil man chanyeol."You watch at the window.

"so if you like me kiss me."

"w-what no!"

Baekhyun kiss you fastly and he hugged you with sweet kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH so sweet so bye2~~