kiss me (^3^)

Byun Baekhyun.

Tonight you and baekhyun are ready for watching some movie.You take the popcorn and baekhyun take the water like coca cola.Both of you sit on the couch you were eating popcorn and baekhyun too but you didn't realise that you take baekhyun finger and bite it.You felt something weird when you were eating.Baekhyun silent there to calm the 'ouch' from his mouth when you were it to taste.You took out suddenly you shocked that baekhyun finger are red and full of your saliva.You take a tissue infront of you on the table and wipe baekhyun finger while baekhyun just watching the tv.You just feel like why he isn't say 'ouch' when you bite or his finger.

"yah baekhyun ah you didn't feel hurt?"while wiping baekhyun finger with tissue.

"nope"still watching tv

"aishh you must feel hurt i know you."

"no.i didn't feel anything but i feel you touch my finger"

"mianne because i did this to you."

"no no no. i'm alright" looking at you.

You just smile there and continue watching at tv.Suddenly the couples in the tv shows they kissing,hugging at the wall.A guy pushed a girl to the wall they were talking then they kissing.Both of you sometime chuckled.You just playing your finger while baekhyun strech his left arm and put behind your shoulder.You just silent there and awkward moments with baekhyun.

Then baekhyun moved closer and closer to you while your eyes watch up the ceiling from watching they kissing in the tv.Baekhyun watch you and he smile,he touch your hand and hold it.You look down,you can fell his warm hands and you smiled.Baekhyun didn't see you smiled because your face coverd with your hair and didn't see your face.

"umm so ....so.."Then silent back because your head are full of Mong (blank).

"Kiss me soora" holding both of your shoulder.

"what? no.."remove hands from your shoulder

"kiss me"

"no! wait why you want me to kiss you?"

"because i can't stand with your beautiful lips"

"what? i just put lip balm so that my lips wont dry."

"for what using lip balm? if you kiss me your lips will be normal again".

"aigoo "

"kiss me soora"-getting closer to you until you get lay down on the couch.

"NO! baekhyun ah"-closed eyes and push baekhyun back-

"aishh i just wanna kiss you thats all".-sit up back-

"noo...i don't want too."

You just laid down there and baekhyun sit up back and watch the movie back but baekhyun eyes secretly watch your milky legs and your body.Baekhyun locked his eyes at your pink lips.You lips makes baekhyun wanna kiss you thats why baekhyun wanted to kiss you.Then baekhyun attack your lips,you shocked at baekhyun reaction.You push baekhyun chest but can't because hes too strong.Baekhyun take your right legs and wrapped his waist and your left leg beside baekhyun waist so that baekhyun let the center.

"Yah bkwakfHYUN! yibkqOU GjekET OhbUT OF MjhwkE!" you said it in kissing and pushing baekhyun chest.

Then baekhyun right arm take your hand up of your head, its kinda look like a monkey.Then Baekhyun tounge slide inside your mouth for a taste then you calm down and respond baekhyun kiss.Baekhyun kiss you like a hot one,you like it then you take both of your hands and wrapped around baekhyun neck.Both of you kissing and baekhyun kiss butterfly at your neck.You sometimes let out of soft moan but sometimes you giggled because its tickled.

After the kiss Baekhyun watch you while you just smiling like a crazy girl.Baekhyun sit up and still watching you while you also sit up and fixing your hair to the back.You stick out your tounge and put it inside while resting your body.Baekhyun just smiled there.

"That was great kissed that i ever taste it."

"yeah right its because of you makes me shocked about kissing." crossed arm.

"aww are you mad soora? mianne"

Baekhyun kiss your cheeks and your face flash turn to red.You cover your face fast with both of your hands and watch baekhyun.

"aishh why you look at me?"

"nothing now lets watch the movie back."

"alright"

Baekhyun hands suddenly snake at your shoulder.Your head rest at baekhyun chest.Your fav pillow is Baekhyun chest.You hugged baekhyun like nothing happend.

"You know soora."

"what?" 

"i like you soora"

"okay i already know that."

"so do yo-"

Suddenly your stomach growling and you unhugged baekhyun and hugg yourself.

"umm are you okay Soora?"

"maybe i need to go to bathroom mian.We'll be talked later on"

"ouh okay"

Baekhyun watch the tv 

"maybe its not time to ask her aigoo when i will be ask her?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

hahaha! do you guys like it? mueheh~~

for another chapter You didn't see baekhyun at school you though it must baekhyun have something wrong or else.Then Chanyeol comes to you when you open the locker.Chnayeol said that baekhyun is sick baekhyun at home now.So you quickly closed the locker and went to baekhyun house but Chanyeol hold your hands from the back to stop for while.You face to him.Chnayeol ask that do you like him .You smiled and said that you like him alot alot and alot.You tell chanyeol about the kiss is your confession.After telling about kissing you walked away from chanyeol then went to baekhyun house.Chanyeol just smiled like evil.What will Chanyeol do after next? is it Chnayeol gonna tell baekhyun that you liked him? wanna know just wait for another chapter.