United

Second Chance

"bel?" 

I turned around. a tall guy in cap and sunglasses. he took them off. it was kris.

I was speechless. he really know me.

"do you know me?" he said, walking closer to me.

"I do... you are kris from exo" was all I said. I was stuttering because the real 2014 beauty was in front of me.

"do you remember me?" he asked again. 

"I do, wu yi fan" I said as I smiled slightly. 

we went to a cafe and sat down. I was shaking so hard and I couldn't even speak out.

"you're still the same" he smiled. he never changed. he was still same wu yi fan. i was so used to the 2009 wu yi fan I knew. 

"you too" I smiled.

I sipped on my drink.

"didn't... you lose your memory?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know. actually last year, there was one night i just slept and had that super weird dream that went back in time which totally linked about your crush and first love. not only that, that interview was that exact next day after I had that dream. it was surreal. I decided not to overthink but here you are, finding me first. it is so strange..." 

I tried remembering the real time when I went to canada in 2009. I couldn't. I could only remember my "dream" in canada. I got a sudden sharp pain on my brain.

"ugh!" I crouched down and grabbed my head.

"are you okay?" he said as he held me.

"I can't remember..." 

"what do you mean?"

"I went to canada in 2009 in real life. the dream I had occurred at the same time so I couldn't remember the real life one at all. my head hurts when I try to think. I can only remember whatever happen in my dream instead"

"I know. last time you told me you went back in time from 2013. I thought you were crazy but fine we can be friends. soon I auditioned and got in. that's when I really believe you. and here I am I still have that picture you gave me. I didn't tell anyone about it because they would freak out. it was so awkward when I took that same exact picture for that photoshoot," he laughed and I joined in. he took out his wallet and gave me that photocard. I flipped it and there was it. my own signature. and then I saw it. there was kris signature below and there was a small little note.

"I miss you" 

he liked me. after all these years? he even kept the photocard.

acting like I didn't see it, I gave it back to him. 

"thank you" I smiled.

"no, thank you."

"kris... I make no difference. I didn't change your future besides me in your life,"

"you fought for me. you helped me. you were there for me. you made my life happier. at least I had a life after you came into my life. you are part of my life, and now, you still are. and at least, I knew you." he said as he took a gulp.

"I thought I would never meet you again. you didn't even tell me where are you from. I waited everyday hoping one day I would meet you. and I finally met you today. I remembered your face clearly. I knew it was you when I saw you just now at first glance. I am so happy that nothing sad can bring me down" he said, he tears falling out. wu fan... 

"I'm so glad... thank fate for letting me see you again..." he said as I hugged him, a tear fell from my eye. i was touched because I was only there for a short while in his past life that made a big part in his life.

he hugged me back. memories started coming back. when we were hugging each other when he was bullied and I was there. 

"I love you" he muffled.

did I just hear that wrong?!

"I love you," he repeated. "I love you since the start and I still do bel" 

he pulled away and looked at me. he was just being wu yi fan. his eyes were red. that hit me. I realized I loved wu fan way more than kris. a different kind of love. love as in not admiration. love as in I want to be his side forever, loving him for who he is. 

"I love you too" I said. I meant it. for life.

________________

heres a little sequel after they meet! I hope you guys upvote this story if you like, and share with the others! thank you :-)