Past

Second Chance

"exo is so famous now, how will they ever notice me?" I sighed as i tucked myself to sleep.

after that, i slept and the next day

I woke up in another room. it looked more like a hotel room. where am I?

I quickly got off from the bed and went to look for others in the room. i opened the door to the living room and i see my whole family outside.

they saw me and greeted me. "good morning... where are we?" they all frowned slightly.

my dad walked to me, "what are you talking about? we're in Canada." 

Canada. I remember we went canada in 2009 during the December holiday.

"I'm not blinded" I puffed and continued, "what's today date?"

"13 December, sunday, 4.51 pm. and since you reminded me, you woke up really late again today" he said monotony.

I shocked my head in disappointment. "I mean year."

"2009, why are you asking weird questions? what happen?" mum cut in.

idk mum too, what is actually happening?

"I don't know mum, yesterday was 12 December... 2013"

my sisters starting laughing. "seriously?" "are you kidding me?"

"I knew it. you guys wouldn't believe me." I said angrily. I walked back to the room where I was and slammed the door.

I plopped down to my bed lazily and after closed my eyes someone opened the door, since hotel door doesn't have locks. 

"bel," my mum walked to my bed and I felt my bed sunk a little after she sat on it.

"I'm not bluffing mum..." I muffled into my pillow. she tapped me. 

"I believe you... now tell me what happen in the future" she asked.

I sit cross legged on my bed. "well you know I'm a kpop hater right? yep, and then a new kpop group called exo debuted and then suddenly I started fangirling over them. I went to their concert and stuff, surprisingly you allowed me to go. but, I hate the fact that they never notice me. it's stupid, but yeah. and then yesterday I asked myself before I sleep... and then when I woke up I am here." I sighed a little and then I chuckled.

my mum laughed a little. "tell me what you got for Christmas present." she asked again.

"this year's?" I asked.

"iPod touch." I said proudly.

my mum stunned for a while. I frowned and then asked, "what's that reaction?"

"now I am starting to believe you. but this is so strange"

"so it's right, right?" I smirked a little.

she nodded her head. "so it's like you came back to the 2009 era."

I facepalmed myself and nodded slightly. 

"it's like a second chance for you. have you did anything wrong? change them." 

second chance? I didn't do anything wrong but I want to change something.

kris. I remembered he studied here. 

"mum. can I go somewhere tomorrow?" 

she nodded her head slightly. 

________________________________________________________

so... how do you like the first chapter so far? ok, i am really sorry if the whole story is going to be small capital letters bc ive forgotten all about it :-/ ((anyone willing to be the co-author please dm me!!))

anyway... i was supposed to start this story two weeks after because i have exams now but because apparently i received my exo-k's autographed overdose album today and im really very happy! so you guys must be wondering how did i get their autograph, well i won a dance contest for overdose! here's the link to my dance cover ((dont judge bc i learn this in 2 hours for the contest bc last minute)) pls like and subscribe :-)

here's a picture of the album: 

photo photo_zps472bcbb1.jpg

do follow me on twitter and instagram

i really hope you guys will like this story so pardon my lousy basic english writing... so do subscribe, comment and upvote this story!