Scored

Second Chance

that Friday, I went to kris' school that afternoon. 

kris' pov

I was in the changing room when ben approached me.

"who is that girl? I've recently keep seeing her with you," ben asked. probably the only few senior who respected me. apparently he is one really good looking boy and quite popular guy for his looks, but not a bad and super popular boy. he respected me because he felt I didn't deserve to be bullied or what so ever. because of him, a bunch of people ended up respecting me. I remembered I used to get bullied and they helped me to ask them back off and they took care of me for a day. sadly they don't hang out with me.

"a friend. she just came up to me and wanted to be my friend," I didn't talk about me being a celebrity. he would snort, and also it was no point telling him.

"she's really pretty. and yet she wants to be your friend." 

"I know, she definitely is."

"I would date her if I could"

"no!" I said quickly, sounded mad at the same time. I didn't even expected that from myself.

"chill bro," he backed out.

"it seemed like you like her. do you like her?" he continued. 

"...I guess I do. no one really truly accepts me besides her and you,"

"well, shouldn't you get her then?"

"she's... not local. she's here for a holiday, how do I?"

"do it quick. it doesn't matter how long you just met her. it's all about your feelings for each other. it's now or never."

bel's pov

I saw kris getting ready at the corner of the court.

"yi fan!" I called him and he looked up and smiled. that was probably my first time seeing him smile, in 2009.

"bel!" he ran up to me, as if he was going to hug me, but he didn't.

"oops, guess I was that excited to meet you" he laughed away.

"it's okay, I was excited to meet you too!" I smiled.

"the game is starting..." the mc said.

"go grab a seat and support me!" he said as he lightly pushed me away.

I went to the audience seat and found a seat.

kris suddenly gathered the team around. kris? wait, is he the captain?

they whispered among themselves and then shouted their team name.

yes, he was the captain since he was the first to start the game.

he managed to defend really well and shot every ball he threw.

no wonder he was the captain.

they, of course won the game.

their team and most of the audience cheered.

I walked down to the court and met kris.

"I didn't know you were that pro," I said.

"I am, I am tall for a reason. my talent is probably just basketball" he sighed.

"no? didn't remember I told you you were a really famous celebrity? can rap, can sing, not sure about dancing though," I laughed hard.

"well well," he tsked me.

"hey, since we won, let me bring you out tonight. since you're going back soon and you have been a really good friend, wait one and only good friend" I giggled as I nodded my head.

"let's-" kris said as his expression changed and shouted: "watch out!"

it was too late. all I could hear was distant sounds of kris saying I have been hit by a basketball and then soon there were more noises and sirens of ambulance. 

and soon all of them faded.

I woke up back in 2013. not in a hospital, but in my own bedroom.

was that really just a dream?

_________________________

i have to admit this chapter is kind of short :-p and don't worry!!!!!!!! ITS NOT A DREAM SO DONT BE ANGRY