Danger

Second Chance

for the next few days, I never looked up for kris because my parents doesn't allow me to mingle around alone. I have never told them about kris, since they didnt even believe about me suddenly appearing in 2009, so no point telling them. 

then on Thursday, I had this bad feeling about kris in danger. i quickly woke up as i couldn't take it. i looked at the time: 10.27 am. I quickly sneaked out and i ran to kris' school. 

since they hadn't end school, I sneaked into the school. I went around the school and when I was about to give up (the school's too big) I heard kicking and groaning in the boys toilet. it must be kris. I hid behind the wall in the boys toilet, yes. it's kris. 2 guys were kicking him while he's all wet, they must have splashed water at him. how cruel! kris just closed his eyes in pain, not fighting back. oh lord no, this wasnt the kris I know. I couldn't let him be like this anymore. I'm gonna save him.

they were so focus in hitting, when I barge in and kicked both their grapes. I quickly grabbed kris' hands and ran out of the boys toilet. I glanced back at the two boys again, they were all grabbing their crotch. I smirked to myself before running to somewhere my legs can bring me.

I run to somewhere deserted in the school. i don't know where, though. I pulled kris hardly and let go him halfway. and he flew and landed on the floor. am I that strong? or is he really weak? 

"why? why are you letting them beat you?" I shouted at him. not that I hate him, but because I really care about him. "do you know you're so weak? you have to fight for yourself! they're always beating you up because you're easy to bully! you must fight back so they won't hurt you anymore, because I'm not always there to save you" I lowered my voice. 

he stared at me. i can see tears in his eyes. is he really that weak? I bent down to him and hugged him tightly. "so...rry" he muffled.

he started crying. yes crying. I hugged him tighter. "no, im sorry" he slowly hugged me back and sobbed in my shirt. 

after awhile, he pulled back. "are you okay?" I asked while standing up quickly by myself and reach out a hand out to him. he quickly grab it and I pulled him to stand up. "thank you" he mumbled

I smiled. "wel-" 
"thank you for everything" he cut in and repeated again, this time looking at me.

"wel-"

"really, I mean it. I don't expect you would want to be my friend. i feel less lonely. now, you even helped me, saving me from getting beat up more. I want to thank you for everything, for not being lonely anymore and waking me up from sense. thank you again, bel. I really don't know how to repay you" he smiled and looked down. 

"don't have to. repaying me as in to accept me to be your friend," I smiled back.

"you already are, bel. why not like this, would you want to come to the basketball match next Friday afternoon? I'll be competing and I hope you would come and support me" he turned up and looked at me again.

"why not?" I smiled. "go dry yourselves back to class," I demanded.

he smiled and waved to me before he turned around. I realized that he was limping. 

"wait kris wait, I mean yi fan" I kept forgetting I am in 2009.

he stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to me. "yeah?" I quickly ran to him and bent down in front of him. "what are you doing?!" kris panicked. I lift up his pants and saw many fresh bruises and cuts still bleeding on his legs. "kris..." I mumbled. "follow me" I said firmly while and take his hands and wrap it around my shoulders. oh lord, he's really injured badly. 

I brought him to the sick bay and asked the staff if they could treat him. "he has hands. he can do it himself" the staff said without looking at me while watching her dramas. what the seriously? 

I brought him to a room and asked him to sit down on the bed. I opened the cupboard and took out the antiseptic cream and bandages. I walked back to him and treat him. 

"I can do it myself..." he said huskily while grabbing my hands to stop me. damn that was y. and omg kris is touching me. 

"no." I said while shaking his hands away. he just stay quiet after that and listened to me.

"done! I hope its correct..." it was my first time treating someone with a bandage. 

"as long as it doesn't drop it doesn't matter if your method is correct or not" kris said while coming out from the bed "thank you, bel, again" he smiled warmly. 

"welcome, now go you're late for class!!!"  I said while pushing him lightly.

"don't... my legs still hurt, lady" he said firmly, reminding me.

"I'm sorry... I'll bring you to class, just tell me the directions" I took his hands and wrap it around my shoulders.

"lets take the lift. go up to 4th floor and turn right, the first class." he said while were walking to the elevator. 

"it's just there, that class" kris pointed to a class. we reached and I knocked on the door. everyone turned their attention to us. she gestured us to come in with a firm face. we came in and stood in front of her.

"who is that pretty girl?"
"is she yi fan's girlfriend?"
"she have no taste seriously" 
"yi fan is too ugly for that girl"

I would have shout back at them, but  because 1. I'm younger than them. 2. I'm not local 3. I'm in a class and I'm not a student here.

but, I heard that, idiots. you guys are definitely gonna regret whatever you just said. I looked at kris. he was looking down. I put my arms his waist and rubbed him reassuring its gonna be alright.

"wu yi fan, you have never been late for class before. why are you late today? and you," teacher pointed at me "who are you? I suppose you're not a student here right? who allowed you in?" 

oops. I forgot!!! quickly find an excuse, bel, come on.... "I saw him getting pulled out of school by some guys from this school too and got beaten up. I helped him and brought him to the school's clinic. the staff doesn't want to help his wound so I helped him and brought him up to class. can't you see he's injured? limping?" it was like 3/4 true. i was mad at the way the school treated him. I only lied about he was beat up outside school, not in the school boys toilet. 

the teacher only seems to realize now. "who, who are the two boys?" 

"i don't know, how would I know?" I spat.

"of course im not asking you" she rolled her eyes.

"seniors. I don't know who are they either." kris voiced out.

"go sit down. and you" teacher looked at me "get out, it's nothing big deal anyway" no big deal? should I beat you up now and say its no big deal? 

I looked at kris. "don't worry about me. don't wait for me, I'll be fine" he mouthed to me. I patted his back to stay safe and I leaved the class.

________________________________________________________________________

just realize the posters wrote the wrong title :-p ill change it later. and readers, this story will be about 5 chapters at most. i know its kind of short.... so yeah please subscribe, comment and upvote!!