Fated

Second Chance

but feeling my head, I swear I felt pain. I stood up and went to look at myself for a mirror.

there was really a bruise.

I asked my mum how long have I been away and how come I got a bruise and all she said I was crazy. I checked the date, and only a night have passed. I am so mind blown. and I probably fell off my bed at night but the bruise wouldn't be so serious.

maybe it was really a dream. a surreal dream.

that afternoon, exo was in an interview today and I decided to watch it.

they were talking about their first love and crushes.

my eyes immediately perked up when it reached kris.

the mc asked "are you okay about talking your first love and crushes?" 

"totally," he said as he took a breath. 

"she was a really special girl. she is really pretty, really friendly and... weird." kris laughed it off and continued, "since she wasn't local, I thought why was she so creepy that she wanted to be my friend so badly. but now, I know why," he smiled and continued, "she was the only one who wants to be my friend, the only one who is there for me, care for me."

"sadly, she went to my basketball competition and someone who hated me hit a basketball from the side of her head that made her faint. she went to the hospital and she was unconscious when I visited her. I came again and the doctor said she left right away after she was conscious. I heard she lose that partial memory. I know it sounds weird but that's what the doctor said. it's all my fault..." 

the room was so silent. "that was so tragic... do you think you can meet her one day?"

"I really hope so. I still remember her face. clearly." 

was that all coincidence? or is it really me he is talking about? did I change the past and change all of our lives?

there was no way I could meet kris freely. there was no way I could fly all the way to Seoul and be in the crowd of fans, like he would notice me.

I'll rely on fate.

that next year, exo went to singapore for  tour.

I wasn't a big fan anymore. I grew up, i was more about my own life. of course I still listen to exo songs, but never kept myself updated about their life.

I was walking in town when that familiar voice I was to fangirl over called my name.

"bel?" 

______________________________________

the end! I realize this is a really short chapter :-p anyway, it's not really the end yet since I decided to write on and wrote a sequel for you guys :-) I really appreciate to those who read till here. do comment, upvote and please share this story with your friends! 

until then xx