Ugh

The Kyungsoo Studies

 

 

 

 

"Jong In right?" 

An excited Kyungsoo came up to him, two brown paper bags swinging by his side.

"Kyungsoo hyung..." Jong In did an awkward wave, a blush creeping up his neck, reaching his cheeks.

Did Do kyungsoo just talk to me??? Bless my soul. Thank-

"Kyungsoo!" 

A lanky Chanyeol came staggering towards them. long arms thrown in the air, waving like a complete idiot. 

Oh wait. He is an idiot.

He approached them, panting, hands resting on his kness.

"Chanyeol" Kyungsoo greets, chubby cheeks scrunching up. Jong In tries not to faint over his cuteness.

"Joonmyeon hyung's looking for you..." Chanyeol finally said after 5 minutes of panting.

"Joonmyeon?" Kyungsoo's head tilted to the side, eyes widening.

Chanyeol nodded, ramyun hair bouncing.

"Oh." Kyungsoo handed the paper bags to Jong In, mumbled a quick,  'Extras from baking sessions' before bounding off to another part of the school.

"Your love enemy..." Chanyeol took a peek inside the bags.

"Who is Joonmyeon?"  Jong In thinks he sounded dumb because Chanyeol started laughing, shoulders shaking, bending over. It was a whole-body kind of laugh, topped with his usual dying-whale laughter.

"Dude were you living under the rock for the past year?" Chanyeol managed to choke out during one of his 'break intervals' before bursting out again.

"Why?"

"Joonmyeon talks to the school every ing morning." 

Oh. Joonmyeon.

Oh.

"The guy who stands on stage and bulls about life every morning?" Jong In hugged the bags close.

"Yeah aka president of student body." Chanyeol tried to take another peek again, Jong In shooing him away with his hand.

"I was wondering why Kyungsoo made so much cookies today..."Chanyeol groaned, scratching his head.

.........

Ever since Chanyeol mentioned about Joonmyeon. Jong In is finally noticing about the other male's presence.

"You guys might be thinking, that it is hard to ace your exams but look at me..." Joonmyeon was doing his daily routine of lecturing the whole student body about his stupid life and how he copes with all his work and activities.

"Who the cares. Seriously." Jong In was rubbing off the sleep on his face, glancing wearily on stage before scoffing to himself.

"You okay?" Sehun nudged him in the shoulder.

Jong In nodded, burying his face into his palms.

"Jong In's just depressed because Joonmyeon hyung is close to Kyungsoo." Chanyeol added.

"Shut uhh giraaffeffgh" Jong In's voice muffled, face still in his palms.

Jongdae giggled, "looks like our little boy is in love..."

Ugh.

Just ugh.

.......

It has been half an hour since class started and Jong In's stuck with a white peice of canvas, staring straight back at him.

They were instructed to draw flowers.

ing flowers.

Luhan worked on his peice the moment class started. He was babbling to Jong In something about Sehun giving him flowers and how lovely they smelt like and how lovely Sehun was. Jong In didn't even want to listen.

He started off with a streak of green, carelessly placed in the middle of the canvas.

Jasmine.

Jong In remembered how Kyungsoo smelt like Jasmine the other day, when he gave him the paper bags.

Jong In drew Jasmines for his art class.

 

 

Merry christmas everyone!!! So this is a short update... Thanks guys:)