Something wrong

The Kyungsoo Studies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh Sehun off it now”

 

It has been going on for hours.

 

“But-”

 

“Off it right now.”

 

“It’s the chorus Jong In,”

 

Justin Bieber was screaming and asking people to believe and touch the sky.

 

Who the wants to touch the sky.

 

Jong In thought he died seconds ago.

 

Oh Sehun started singing

 

Lord.

 

Jong In threw himself on the bed, hiding his face in the pillows, face swallowed up by the soft cotton, engulfed by scented fabric conditioner.

 

It was at night and Jong In just came out from the shower smelling like a fresh Jasmine flower (smelt like Kyungsoo) and he was greeted by this horrendous sight of Sehun singing Justin freaking Bieber.


 

Jong In got an A for his art assignment.

 

After a whole year of majoring in this ty subject, he got an A for the first time.

 

He thought maybe Kyungsoo was an angel sent from the heavens, hidden in the heavy mass of people, bright angel beams enshrouded by the annoying high school kids.

 

Jong In pulled his head out from the pillow, rolled onto his stomach, staring blankly at the window.

 

Sehun migrated to the living room(along with his computer) for some warm milk.

 

Finally it was quiet, time for Jong In to think.

 

It has been days since he last saw Kyungsoo. The shorter male has been absent for 2 days. He would go look for Chanyeol during his cooking sessions, his face falling every time the room turned out to be kyungsoo-less.

 

It was obvious that he was depressed, even oblivious Sehun noticed it.

 

Luhan mentioned something about Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon the next day, during lunch and Jong In nearly choked on his egg mayo sandwich.

 

“Are they dating?” Baekhyun mumbled, a fry limply sticking out from his lips.

 

Jong In just heard his heart shatter.

 

“Well, he spends most of his time with Joonmyeon so…” Jongdae added, picking on his salad.

 

Another huge explosion in Jong In’s ribcage.

 

“Jong In?” Sehun shot a tapioca canon towards Jong In’s hair.

 

It landed on his forehead.

 

Usual Jong In would start screaming ‘ you Oh Sehun! Go and die’ , but Emo Jong In just ended up sighing and picked the ball off with the napkin.

 

The whole table lapse into an awkward silence.


“Something is definitely wrong.” Baekhyun commented, before standing up and dumping his trash.

 

 

 

Short update:)