Place Where I Belong

Christmas of Miracle

Myungsoo POV

               “Here you are.” I said to a certain girl that was sitting alone near the big christmas tree.

               “Oppa. Why are you here?” the girl seemed shocked to see me.

               “That should be my question. Why are you here Suzy? We are waiting for you.” I couldn’t hide my worry.

               Seeing her sat only by herself in this crowded place and judging from her red nose, I know she had been crying. I didn’t know why but I felt hurt in my heart. I didn’t want this beautiful girl to be sad.

                “Mianhae Oppa. I.. I was just.. Mianhae Oppa.” Suzy shook her head.

                “That’s alright. But let us go home now okay? It’s really cold here, you can catch a flu.” I hold her hand and help her to stand up.      

“               Thanks Oppa and sorry for this. Really.”

                “It’s okay. What only matter is that I found you.” I gave her a warm smile.

 

***

Suzy POV

                “Yah, Suzy! You are really stupid! How can you just sit there and forget about the apples? Aunt Bae and others must be waiting for you! They have to postpone their dinner because of you! And look! You even made Myungsoo Oppa left house in this cold weather only to look for you!” I scolded myself.

               Originally I just wanted to sit there for a few minutes to calm myself. I didn’t want Bae’s family to know that I had been crying. But my mind flew to my childhood and I end up sat there without noticing the time. Until he called my name.

               His voice was soft. It was warm. Somehow it convince me that I was not alone. That I had place where I belong. Place that accept me unconditionally. And it didn’t seem as a dream, because of this hand. This hand that was holding mine since he found me and wouldn’t let go of it.

                “Ahh. Finally we arrive. Come on Suzy. It’s so cold outside.” Myungsoo Oppa released my hand and opened the front door.

                There was something missing when he let go of my hand. But i just nodded my head and  followed him entering the house.

                Myungsoo Oppa grabbed my wrist again, something that I didn’t expect. And with no word, he led me to the dining room where the rest of Bae’s family member had been waiting.

                As soon as I entered the dining room I gasped.

             The dining room was so beautiful with the colorful lights which decorated the wall. A big christmas tree that was full of decoration stood beside the fireplace. Below it there were four christmas gifts wrapped with green and red ribbons.

               The table has already set. So many kind of delicious food place there. Along with candles in the middle, made the atmosphere warmer. There were five seats that was empty. Empty because their owner were standing in the middle of the room.

                Uncle Bae, Aunt Bae, and Krystal hold a banner with sentences written on it. “WELCOME HOME OUR FAMILY, SUZY.”

                I couldn’t find words to say. I just stood there, didn’t know what to do or how to react. The only thing I know was my cheeks were wet. I couldn’t stop the tears that were flowing from my eyes.

                Uncle Bae came in front of me. “Suzy. I’m sorry for what you had been through all this years. But you don’t have to worry anymore. You have us now. Your problem is our problem. Your happiness is our happiness. You can lean on us.”

Aunt Bae also joined him. “Mianhae for the late welcome. You know Suzy, we just want to make you comfortable. I have already thought you as my own daughter. And since the first day you came to this house, we don’t have intension to let you go. You have to know that.”

                Krystal ran and smiled to me. “I’ve always wanted a sister. Finally I have one. Would you be my sister, Unnie?”

                I smiled and nodded my head in beetween my tears. “Of course. It’s a honor for me Krystal.

                “So stop feeling like an outsider. You are our family. You are our precious family Suzy Bae.” Myungsoo Oppa quietly told me.

                Then Aunt Bae hugged me, followed by Uncle, Krystal and Myungsoo Oppa. We embraced each other.

                In the middle of this silent moment I found peace. I discovered myself smiling brightly. Because this christmas night I found something that I had lost. A family.

***

Myungsoo POV

                The most important thing for me right now was that this girl finally could show a sincere smile. This was the most prettiest christmas gift.

                As for my feeling, I hasn’t certain of it myself. But I had no worry, as I still had so many times to be spent with this girl. As her older brother or maybe later something else.

 

~FIN~


So this is the last chapter.

What do you think guys?

Let me know your opinions, that I will really appreciate.

And once again sorry for update it very late like this. *bow*

Anyway, I'll start a new story soon.

Thank you for supporting. :)

It's my birthday today. ;p