Rosemary Cafe, Twelve PM

Christmas of Miracle

Myungsoo POV

              I bumped into Suzy in the kitchen. She was trying to take a glass from the top cabinet. Suzy is a tall girl, but wasn’t tall enough to reach the glass. She had to tiptoe to take it. That’s why I said Suzy is a stubborn girl. She could ask for a help, but she always wanted to do anything by herself.

              I was about to help her, when suddenly Suzy lost her balance and almost fell. She didn’t fall because I caught her just right at the moment.

              Her body was warmth and solid under my hand. I back hugged her for a few heartbeat. Time seemed to stop. But then she stirred and I quickly released her.

              She wouldn’t meet my eyes. “Oppa, mianhae. I was careless.”

              I couldn’t speak for a moment, my heart was dancing like crazy. Suzy moved uncomfortably in front of me.

              I found my voice. “Ah. Gwenchana. But you have to be careful next time.”

              She gave me a faint smile and turned to  leave. I didn’t know where this courage came from, but I grabbed her wrist.

              She squealed in shocked, but this time I didn’t release her hand. “Tomorrow I’ll wait for you at Rosemarry Cafe, twelve PM. You have to come.”       

              She was so confused. “Wait. But. Why. Eh. I mean what happen? Why I have to come?”

              She looked so cute when being confused like that. I laughed. “You will know when you come tomorrow.”

              “But, I didn’t want to. Mianhae Oppa, I have so much homework, I have to do it.” Suzy tried to pull her hand.

              I tightened my grip. I knew she was only making an excuse. “Ani. I didn’t want to hear any reason this time. You can think your presence tomorrow as a reward because I had helped you. Also I won’t let you go if you refuse.”

              She seemed to have argued with herself, before finally gave up and nodded slightly.

              I couldn’t hide my smile. Tomorrow will be an unforgettable day.

***

 Seventeen years ago

              “That one. That one. Woah. He is so handsome.” Mrs. Bae said while carefully lift the baby. As like the baby understood the woman in front of him is a nice lady, the baby gave his adorable smile.

              Mr. Bae came and also looked at the baby. “You are right. I can see him grow up becoming a very handome and kind guy. I want him.”

              Mrs. Bae smiled brightly upon hearing what her husband said. She didn’t know why, but since the first time she saw the baby, she had already fallen in love with him . “From now on you are my son. And your name will be Myungsoo Bae.”

***


Readers...

I made this chapter because  I wanted to see MyungZy moment.

I wasn't able to create it before.

I hope I can also make Suzy and Krystal moment.

It will be fun.

Don't forget to leave comments.

I want your opinions..

Thankss.

Have a great day. :)