To the New House

Christmas of Miracle

Suzy POV

                The big house stands before me. With it soft brown wall and two angel statues decorate the front garden. Huge fontain stands in the middle. Trees line on both side along the path leading to the front door. Such a big and impressive yard.

                Though I must admitted this was not the first impressive house I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen some before.

                I could only lower my head and bit my lower lip. Once again I had to move to a new place. To completely cold and unfamiliar place.

                I felt someone touched my shoulder so I looked up and saw her face from close-up distance for the first time. She was Mrs. Bae, the owner of the house.

                She was looking at my eyes intensely. I didn’t like being stared like that. But that was kind of stare that you couldn’t avoid. There was something on her eyes. Something that I couldn’t brave myself to interpret it. Because I didn’t want to be disappointed again at the end.

                “So, this is your new house. Starting today you will live here.” Mrs. Bae said while smiling. Her voice was gentle.

                I forced a smile. “Yes, Ma’am. Thank you for accepting me.” I bowed quickly.

                “Don’t call me Ma’am. Just call me Aunt. You are my niece. So it’s normal to call me Aunt.” Mrs. Bae said wih the still same gentle voice.

                I nodded but couldn’t cover my amazement. This was the first time my Omma’s relative acknowledge me as their family.

                Aunt Bae then lead me through the door and got in into her house. Inside the house is no less luxurious than the outside. A wide variety of luxury furnitures can be seen everywhere.   

                I sighed. My Omma is really coming from completely rich and famous family.

                “Myungsoo. Krystal. Where are you children?” As soon as we reached the living room Aunt Bae started calling her children.

                After a while of silent, I could hear footsteps that was coming near. Then a guy appeared in front of me, followed by a girl. No. Not just an ordinary boy and ordinary girl. But a very gorgeous boy and a very beautiful girl.

                “Suzy let me introduce you to my children. This is Krystal Bae. And this is Myungsoo Bae. “ Aunt Bae said while pointing her hand to the beautiful girl and then the gorgeous boy. “They are your cousins.” she added.

                “And Krystal, Myungsoo, this is Suzy Bae. As I told you before, Suzy will live here with us, so you guys better make her feels comfortable.” Aunt Bae told her children.

***


Annyeong.

So this is the first chapter.

Hope you like it, and sorry if it too short.

I'll work harder. :p

Hope you guys have a good day. :)