Closer

several kinds of adicting

I woke up and thats when I realised she was still holding my tanktop. How could she be sleeping like this?! I smiled as I saw her cute sleeping face. Her long brown hair was falling over her face. It was cute though hehe. What the heck are you saying Aiden Liu Yiyun?! Since when did you got interests for love or girls or cute things or...... Cute sleeping girls. Aish!!! She is even older for call of duty black ops sake! How?~ She was stirring a little and snuggled closer to me. She burried her head in my chest once again and put her arms around my waist. She then used my arm as a pillow. This girl surely sleeps deep. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just 4 am. I only slept 4 freaking hours!! Dang it my pills are in my room ottoke?~ Huh? Whats t-.............. Its still raining? Wow...... Its freaking fall and its raining like this? Dafuq!!!

I slowly stood up but failed as she woke up.

Sunny: Can you please stay?

Aiden: I'll be right back okay? I have to get something from my room first, ok?

He made an ok sign with his hand. Her eyes were closing alittle as she was really sleepy and she nodded before lying her head back on her pillow again and close her eyes. I smiled and got out of the room. I slowly entered the room but ofcourse as a light sleeper Hyo is he switched the lights on.

Hyoyeon: What are you doing A?

Aiden: Getting my pills

Hyoyeon: Uncle said you couldnt use them anymore what if you wont wake up anymore?

Aiden: But I really need my sleep Hyo~ please dont tell daddy~

Hyoyeon: Where did you come from?

Aiden: Hallway

Ofcourse Im not telling him I just slept in Sunny's room, if I tell him he will expect we did it or we did something. Duh~

Hyoyeon: Hallway?

Aiden: Yeah, well ofcourse first the gamingroom though and then I sat in the hallway because its pretty good tempreture there

Hyoyeon: Where are you going?

Aiden: Gamingroom duh

Hyoyeon: With your sleeping pills?

Aiden: .... Yes

Hyoyeon: Weirdo and remember just take one I dont want to find a dead Aiden with blood coming out of his mouth in our precious gamingroom.

Aiden: Dae just one if I want to sleep

Hyoyeon: Good boy... Goodnight

Aiden: Goodnight hyung

I left the room and lucky for me Hyoyeon isnt really smart when he is half awake. I got back in Sunny's room and this time I got under the blankets so I wouldnt get cold. I took one pill and swallowed it.

*DOOM*

Sunny squeled softly and hugged me tight. I layed on my side my face facing her front of her body and I hugged her back. After half an hour the pill began to do its job and my eyes started to feel heavy. I fell in a deep sleep with Sunny clinging on me tightly. I know for sure that she is afraid of thunder now hehe.

 

 

Author POV

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taecyeon, Seohyun, Kibum, Taemin were seated at the table with Nicole, Tiffany, Krystal, Suzy, Ellin, Jia and Yoona. Jessica was still sleeping ofcourse so as Yuri. Taeyeon was in the kitchen making breakfast as usually. Sunny and Aiden were still sleeping too because they didnt have much sleep last night.

Sooyoung: Where is our baby dino?

Hyoyeon: He said he would be sleeping in the gamingroom but he wasnt there when I was checking there.

Sooyoung: Did he throw it away already?

Hyoyeon: Aniyo~

Sooyoung: Wa! We have to find him now

Taecyeon: Sit he will be fine he is not little kid anymore.... I think

Hyoyeon: I told him not to take more then one and he said he already know that

Daddy Liu: He's still on that drug?

Hyoyeon: A-aniyo uncle hehe

Daddy Liu: You sure?

Hyoyeon: D-dae uncle~

He squinted his eyes and Hyoyeon was trying not to feel to nervous

Daddy Liu: Fine then, kids I have to go to work uhm Tae is alreasy in the kitchen?

The boys nodded

Daddy Liu: Dont make him burn down the kitchen this time ok? *ok sign*

Taeyeon: That was just three time! And it was because of Sooyoung!

He yelled from out of the kitchen

Sooyoung: Yah!

Kibum: He is right though

Sooyoung: Kibum!

Kibum: Thats me

Daddy Liu: Behave! Girls just call me if they cause you trouble I have to go bye bye

Kids: Bye~

He left and Taeyeon came in with a couple of plates and placed them on the table. Sooyoung tried to get a pancake but failed as Taeyeon slapped his hand really hard causing it to turn red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up and two arms were wrapped around me. Ofcourse that Aiden comforted me when I was crying because of the thunder. He looks cold but he is really nice. He stayed with me the whole night hehe. I sat up straight and carssed his hair. Then I saw a capsule on the table. 

'Sleeping pills, 6mm-'

He uses some drug to fall insleep? OMO! He is bad sleeper thats sad. I kinda feel sorry for him now. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He sat straight and smiled at me.

Aiden: Goodmorning Sunshine~