Meet our daughters

several kinds of adicting

Taeyeon POV

I was reading my new book in the living room sitting next to Yuri laying my legs on his lap while he is watching tv. We are always like this in weekends, we were still in our pj's and we just had our lunch. Aiden is playing games with Hyo and Soo in the game room as usually while Taecyeon and Seohyun are studying together and Taemin and Key are watching a marathon of their favorite comedy show in the cinema room. Well what can I say? We are really rich and we have everything we want except for one thing, a girlfriend. Well some of us wants a girlfriend like Hyoyeon, Taecyeon, Taemin and Key. Aiden Yuri Seohyun Sooyoung and I arent really into girls. We never had a crush on someone and we never talk about them neither we just focus on the things we like, for Aiden its gaming and his online blog, for Sooyoung its eating and gaming, for Yuri its working out and hanging-out with me and Aiden, for Seohyun it is studying and focussing on his futuere (jobs) and for me? Well I like to be with muy buddies and I like to study and read. I am the smartest of my class but not of my school. Oh hell no there is this guy Choi Siwon and he beats me with every class even music class and that is supposed to be my best class of all :(. I dont like him he always wants to be better then me and all the other smart students. Some people think he is a robot or an alian or something, well ectually I spread most of those kinda rumors hehe :D. I just want to defeat him in one thing and I dont care what it is aslong its good and something usefull like being better in sports or math or Korean or history or something. But I dont think its going to work out if I spend the whole day studying like Seohyun and Taecyeon cuz they are the two smartest among us and they can absorb everything in once but I cant do that its to diffecult to do that for me.

Our dads told us we would meet other people today but we are to lazy to get dressed already so here we are still in our pj's waiting for the visitors. I dont care if it are girls or something or little kids I just want to read and be with my best buddy Kwon Yuri my fake brother. Our dads told us that their children are going to be our future buisness partners. woohoo........... no just not. I really hate thinking of my future when Im just 17 years old, I mean Im still teen for gods sake I have just 3 years left to be teen you know. The doorbell rang but we were to lazy so were the others so Aidens dad went and opened the door.

Daddy Liu: "Guys come down our guests are here!"

Yuri and I lazily got up and went to the front door while I was still reading and Yuri had his eyes fixed on his newspaper while walking. When we reached the front door we saw Key, Taemin, Taecyeon and Seohyun already there. Taecyeon and Seohyun still were reading their since textbook and were still wairing their glasses not caring what the others might think of them. Key and Taemin just watched tv on Key's phone.

Daddy Liu: "Guys where are Kim, Choi and Liu?"

Yuri: "Wich Kim?"

Daddy Lui: "Well tae is here and Key to so who do you think mister smarty pants"

Yuri: "Uh.................."

Seohyun: "He just woke up remember that and he is reading so.................. You were gone for to long Mr. Liu"

Daddy Liu: "Joo can you get those three gameboys?"

Seohyun looked up from his book and just nodded and went upstairs. As I told you we were all wairing our pj's cuz its weekend and we were to lazy. Seohyun came down and three gaming boys followed him. They were standing in formation from tall to short so first Soo second Aid and third Hyo.

Daddy Liu: "Can you put your gadgets away for once this time?"

SooHyo: "No can do we want to win from that dork just one time but its to hard"

Sooyoung: "Oh wait I know"

Sooyoung raised his hand and slapped Aidens gadget away and then kicked it to the corner across the hallway

Aiden: "NO!!!!!!! SOO YOU ARE SO DEAD IF ITS BROKEN!!!"

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smiled widely and continued playing.

Hyoyeon: "I WON!!!"

Aiden: "Thats impossible!"

YulTae: "Hyo................... run"

Hyoyeon ran away and Aiden chased after him.

pj's: 

Kwon Yuri

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0I4w6d0CvVLfVDrsdW1bKim Taeyeon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpzxTlDcF8pr1tYGU5XL4Lee Taemin

71GQqkPIZAL._SL1500_.jpgSeo Joo Hyun

81jnBc3fApL._SL1500_.jpgOk Taecyeon

llama_pajamas.jpg?color=WithBlueStrpePanAiden Liu

bunny_hugger_pajamas.jpg?color=WithBlueSChoi Sooyoung

 

hamster_pajamas.jpg?color=WithCheckerPanKim Hyoyeon

46887905.jpgKim Kibum

Daddy Liu: "Well thats goin to take awhile I think so why dont you guys just introduce yoursleves already?"

We were all still busy with our things.

Daddy Liu: "Okay then I will introduce them. That guy with the blue pj's, reading a book and not so tall is Kim Taeyeon. The boy next to him with the newspaper is Kwon Yuri. The boy with the pink pj pants is Kim Kibum but we call him Key. That is Lee Taemin. These two studyholics are Ok Taecyeon one of the oldest and Seo Joo Hyun. This tall guy here is Choi Sooyoung. The two guys running around the house are Kim Hyoyeon and my son Aiden Liu"

Boys: "Nice to meet you"

We finally put our things down and then we saw that nine beautiful girls were infront of us. We all bowed and smiled at them they bowed back and then Hyo and Aiden came running in.

Hyoyeon: "Why you chasing me? It was Soo!"

Aiden turned his head to Sooyoung and Sooyoung used Taeyeon as shield.

Taeyeon: "You know your taller then me so it wont work right?"

Sooyoung: "Not helping!"

Daddy Liu: "This blonde guy is Kim Hyoyeon the twinbrother of Kim Taeyeon and this is my son Aiden Liu. He is addicted to videogames and all is gadgets. Im sorry if these guys are to noisy and the others to quit"

Daddy Jung: "We dont care our girls seem to like some of the boys"

He said with bright smile. I hope we wont be forced to marry this girls though, they are pretty and cute but I dont want to be in a relationship yet.

Daddy Jung: "Boys I am mr. Jung these two girls are my daughters Jessica Jung Sooyeon and Krystal Jung Soojung. We have eyesmile Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Our little bubbly Sunny Lee Sunkyu. Our young energetic Im Yoon Ah. Our cute energetic Ellin Kim Miyoung. Our second dance machine Meng Jia. Our beautiful Suzy Bae and last but not least our number one dancer Nicole Jung. I hope you guys can get along and maybe even some of you become lovers"

Krysica: "Dad~"

Daddy Jung: "What? These guys are handsome and smart, thats importent Soojungie and Sooyeonie"

He wants us to be lovers with their daughters?!