Just some weird guys

several kinds of adicting

The girls were invited to stay over at the mansion of the boys and they were all in their own rooms. Aiden shares his room with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Yuri shares his room with Taeyeon and Kibum. Taecyeon shares his room with seohyun and Taemin. Yuri was getting ready for an evening run with Aiden. He a grey t-shirt and black shorts while Aiden a red and grey tshirt with black shorts. They were heading to the big livingroom where everyone was. They entered and the eyes were on them.

Aiden: Appa were going out for an evening run... Ok?

Daddy Liu: Keys?

Yuri: Check

Daddy Liu: Fest?

Yuri: Check

Daddy Liu: Phones

Yuri: Che-

He patted on his pocket but there was nothing so as in Aidens pocket.

Yuri: Where?

Aiden: I dont know me neither

Taeyeon stood up and got their phones from his own pockets.

Taeyeon: Better put them on a carefull place, ok?

YulAid: Dae hyung~

Taeyeon: Good boys~

He patted their heads

YulAid: Yah midget!

Taeyeon pulled his arms away and held them in the air while walking back to his seat.

Daddy Liu: Okay now go, go, go!

They bowed and headed outside.

Daddy Liu: Someday Taeyeon you will wake up 6 feet underground

Taeyeon: Nah they love me to much right guys?~

He used his cute voice and the guys just had weird looks on their faces.

Taeyeon: Tssk I will never ever cook for you guys again

Guys: We love you Taeyeon~

Taeyeon: Better

Daddy Liu chuckled and some of the girls giggled.

Daddy Liu: Do you want to watch a movie

Sooyoung: Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-

Seohyun: Enough with the yesses!

Sooyoung: Yes dad~

Seohyun: Urgh

Daddy Liu: Girls?

Girls: Sure/why not?

Taeyeon: Jjang! The big one?

Daddy Liu: Ocourse

Taeyeon: Daebak~

He stormed out of the room and already in the big cinemaroom. 

rako-controls-cinema.jpg?resize=650%2C36

Sooyoung: Unfair~ he will have the best spot ofcourse

Taecyeon: Just stand up and come you big Choi Shikshin baby

Sooyoung: Carry me

He spraid his arms

Taecyeon: In your dreams Choi

Sooyoung: You no fun

Taecyeon: I know

They all rushed to the cinemaroom the girls on the right couch and the boys on the left one. They were enjoyning the movie as they were watching pirates of the caribean. Sometimes Sooyoung and Taemin would have a popcorn fight. Taeyeon fell asleep on Hyoyeons lap. Tiffany also fell asleep on Krystals shoulder. When the movie ended everyone went out except for Tiffany and Taeyeon. Sooyoung and Taecyeon placed them beside eachother, Tiffanys head on his shoulder and his head on top of her head and they even linked their arms. They love to prank hehe.

Sooyoung: Done

They highfived eachother and locked the room. They ran out of the long hallway and ran upstairs running to their rooms but unfortunatly they bumped into two girls.

Sooyoung: Sorry Sunny-shii I didnt saw you

Sunny glared at him and then he repeated the sentence in his head and then realised what he just said and covered his mouth with his hand. (For people who dont get it the sentence says she is small hehe a really sensitive spot for Sunny)

Sunny: What?

Sooyoung: I-I-I mean that I didnt knew you was walking around the corner, sorry sorry sorry sorry

Sunny: No dance?

Sooyoung: What?

Sunnny: Sorry Sorry by SuJu you idiot

She flicked his nose.

Taecyeon: Sorry Suzy-shi didnt know you were walking around

Suzy: Never mind Taecyeon-shii

Taecyeon and Suzy were chatting a bit while Sunny was teasing Sooyoung and they were bickering. After awhile they went to their own rooms and fell asleep. It was 9 pm.

 

The maindoor slowly opened and two figures slid inside the house. They removed their shoes and tiptoed upstairs to their rooms. They were soaked because it started to rain hard when they were jogging. They made their way to a cafe and spend most of the time there when it was about 8.30 am they decided to go home again but it was still raining hard. Yuri already got in his room while Aiden was changing in the laundry room. He went out while drying his hair. When he walked passed one of the rooms he heard light sobs coming from the room. As a curious cat he is he put his ear on the door. He knocked the door lightly but there was no response. He slowly opened the room and took a peek inside. He saw someone sitting on the bed hugging her knees covered with a thin blanket. He slowly walked inside and closed the door. He sat on the edge of the bed and he was going to speak when suddenly......................

*DOOM* 

The person released the blanket and flung in Aidens arms. She was hugging him tight with her head dug in his chest and hands clenching on his tanktop. She was shivering and sobbing. He slowly put his arms around her and her back.

Aiden: Sshhhhhh, its okay, its okay.

He put his head on her head. His tanktop was getting soaked because of the girls tears but he didnt mind he felt sad for the girl. She must be afraid of thunder he thought.

*DOOM*

She clenched on his tanktop more and burried her head in his chest as much as possible while still sobbing. He pulled her in  more comfortable way to sit and she burried her head in his neck and he laid his head on her shoulder. He grabbed the blanket and put it in her while still hugging her. After awhile she fell asleep. He tried to go ut but her grip was to toight so he just stayed with the girl and he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im back again~ hehe

Who is that girl? Is it Jessica? Is it Sunny? Is it Krystal? Is it Suzy? Is it Ellin? Is it Jia? Is it Yoona? Is it Nicole?