Chapter 2

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: still out of my wits. sorry about the fail chapter. i'll try to update my other fics as much as possible.. please be patient with me. thanks!

 

Chapter 2:

 

9 days, 07:03:56 – left.

 

“B-but what really is my mission, O-Oppa?”

 

“Your mission is…to live without any regrets. Say sorry to the people you hurt. Say I love you to the people you love. And help Donghae the most. It’s supposed to be your mission, but Siwon skipped that part and just add a P.S.”

 

“P-P.S?”

 

“Your real mission is…to kiss Donghae.”

 

“Aw! That’s easy, Oppa. Donghae will absolutely kiss me!” I said, sighing in relief. The mission is easy. Too easy. Chicken for me.

 

“Ka…” Teukie Oppa said and with a smile, he wave goodbye at me. And then I didn’t see him anymore.

 

I look around and find I am now inside a small two story house. And then, someone hits my head. I turn around in surprise to find Kyu behind me.

 

“Ya!  That easy? Don’t you remember that you’re not going to live as Yoon Eun Hye? Now, you’re confident that Donghae will kiss you back? Huh?”

 

The reaper said, and I stopped celebrating as the realization hits me. Right. Since my body already died, I can’t live being me. So how can I kiss Oppa now?

 

“You will be living as another person, Agassi.” Kyu informed.

 

“Living as another person? What do you mean by that, reaper?”

 

“I said I’m not a reaper! Call me…Kyu. I don’t want to be called in different names.”

 

“Fine. Now, how am I going to live now…Kyu?”

 

“Listen carefully because I will say it once, alright?” Kyu said and I nodded. I just need to listen.

 

“Yah! Don’t just nod because this is the information about the body you’re going to use.”

 

“Arraseo. I’m all ears.” I smiled. And Kyu just rolled his eyes.

 

“His name is Lee Hyukjae. 25. A dance instructor with his co dance instructor Shin Dong Hee. He has a brother by heart and they live in an orphanage for almost 10 years. They were living now with his best friend, Lee Sungmin, also 25 years old and single—why does Kibum have to stress that out?”

 

“Lee Hyukjae…” I said, remembering the name.

 

“He’s also obsessive compulsive just like you. He wants things in order.”

 

“Oh. Then, we can get along really well.” I said with a smile.

 

“Yeah. Now that’s all the information Kibum had sent me. The other information you’ll be receiving is inside that guy.” Kyu said and points his finger to the bed. I turned to see the person, lying on the bed and gasped as soon as I saw the person’s face. A guy.

 

A GUY?!

 

“Yah! Are you saying that this is the body I’m going to use?!” I exclaimed on top of my lungs.

 

“Aren’t you listening to what I’m saying the whole time I’m stating the information out? He’s a He. Didn’t you understand? I thought you’re all ears?” Kyu said, grumpy.

 

“I-I…I thought—“

 

“You thought what? Aish! Just admit that you didn’t understand the things I said and we’re done talking.”

 

“Tsh…I’m not even perfect. I can make mistakes too.” I mumbled and Kyu tsk-ed after.

 

“Whatever, Aggasi. Now, go.”

 

“Go? Where?”

 

“Inside him.”

 

“Inside him?”
 

“Right. Inside him.”

 

“But why? Can’t I use a girl’s body instead?”

 

“If I say you’ll use him, use him. I never said you have to pick the body you’re going to use, right?”

 

“Do I have to do this?”

 

“You don’t have to. You can never see your Donghae anymore. Now, do you want to do this or not?” Kyu said.

 

“But…”

 

“Take it or we’ll go to the purgatory right away?”

 

“I hate you.” I said with a pout. This guy doesn’t give me choices. He’s squeezing me to death.

 

“You hate me? Ha-Ha!” Kyu said and laugh like there’s no tomorrow. But it only lasted a second and then he stops and bores a serious face after. “Now, go in. Or, I’ll kick you in. You choose.”

 

“But how can I posses him?”

 

“Don’t think anything heavy. You should feel very light and think of nothing else aside from entering him. Now, slowly face him and then, enter him. Viola!” Kyu instructed and pushed me to the bed.

 

And I did what Kyu said and I feel like I’m in another world. Dizzy at first, but I focus myself and as I open my eyes, I can see the ceiling and shut my eyes close once again. When I opened them once again, I got startled at Kyu whose looking at me, weirdly.

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed and pushing him off away from my face because the proximity of our faces to touch is only an inch apart.

 

“I thought I was too late.” Kyu said and sighed.

 

“Too late?”

 

“The guy’s fire is almost up. And the only thing you need is to fire him up with yours igniting him inside. That’s the only thing that he could be saved.” Kyu said while looking at me, relief is visible on his face.

 

“Why are you saving him? You said you deliver souls, why don’t you just—“

 

“Stop right there, Agassi. There’s a reason for that. We, deliverers have schedules. We have a list of people who’s going to die, where, when and what time they will die. And that guy, Lee Hyukjae, is not on my list. Are you happy now?”

 

“Ah…” I said, nodding. I then touched the guy’s face and freeze once my hands landed on my flat chest. I have no s! Well, I do but…it’s flat!

 

I jump off the bed and frantically look in the mirror beside the door and faced my new face. A guy. I am now a...a guy. Short brown hair, milky white skin and plump red lips.

 

“Lee Hyukjae…” I said, stating out the owner of the body’s name once again, poking the guy’s features in front of the mirror.

 

“Now, Agassi. You need to act like one so you can’t get busted because if someone finds you’re not Lee Hyukjae, it will be the end of the show. If you happen to spill you’re Yoon Eun Hye, then you have to suffer a great punishment. Now, let’s study Lee Hyukjae subject.”

 

And as Kyu snaps his fingers, the room changes into a classroom filled with blackboards, books and armchairs.

 

♥|♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪|♥

 

 

“Hyuk, I’m home!”

 

A voice made us stop from what we’re currently doing: reading the information about Lee Hyukjae, while Kyu is busy holding a game console on his hand, sitting on the table.

 

“W-who is it?” I asked, startled.

 

“Lee Sungmin, Hyukjae’s best friend.” Kyu informed and I nodded.

 

I readied myself to face Hyukjae’s best friend. But before the door burst open revealing Sungmin, Kyu whispered to my ears.

 

“Remember , you have five days to live as Lee Hyukjae.”

 

When the door burst open revealing Hyukjae’s best friend, Sungmin and I both gasped as soon as we saw each other. “H-Hyuk..jae?”

 

“S-Sungmin?” I asked. I never thought Hyukjae’s best friend would be this cute fluffy guy. Well, Hyukjae is cute too. Muscles on the right places and even though he’s skinny, his body is perfectly fit. Well, that’s my definition of being cute.

 

“HYUKJAE!!!” Sungmin said and rushed to hug me in a tight embrace. When I looked at Kyu, his expression seems to change.

 

“I’ve got to go. I’ll be back later…when you’re alone.” He said before finally leaving me alone in the room with Hyukjae’s best friend.

 

“uh-huh.. Sung—“

 

“What are you going to call me, Hyuk?” Sungmin asked, getting off the hug to stare at me confusedly.

 

Aish! Yeah, I almost forgot. Sungmin hates it when Hyukjae Oppa calls him by his name.

 

“S-sorry Minnie. I’m kind of stressed lately…” I reasoned out.

 

“It’s okay. I know you’re stressed because of Kyu…” Sungmin said and the last word made me frown.

 

“Kyu?”

 

“Yah! How can you forget your own brother?!” Sungmin exclaimed and smack my head.

 

I know Hyukjae Oppa has a brother. But I didn’t know his brother’s name is Kyu too. I wasn’t on that part yet.

 

“W-where is..he, anyway?” I asked, curious to see Hyukjae’s brother.

 

“He’s in the hospital, sleeping.” Sungmin said gloomy. “I suggest that you’ll stay here first. Remember, you collapsed the last time because of him?”

 

“I…collapsed?”

 

“Yeah. So for the time being, just stay here to regain your strength. I’ll be the one to take care of Kyu, so you don’t have to worry, Hyuk.” Sungmin suggested.

 

“T-thanks.” I said, acknowledging Sungmin’s suggestion. I can be able to find Donghae before my 5 days is finish and execute my plans right away. Yeah. That’s right.

 

My feet then started to walk towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter