Chapter 4: PART 3

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 3:

 

22:36:59 Left

 

 

I woke up feeling light as another day had passed and my deadline has finally come. I just need to make Donghae fall in love with Hyukjae Oppa and kiss him and viola! I’m saved!

 

“Wait. I don’t love Donghae Oppa anymore, right?” I asked myself and faced the mirror after. Yes. Because I can’t love him anymore, I’m not going to live as Yoon Eun Hye again. But, Hyukjae Oppa will make Donghae Oppa happy. I just know it. They both shared a lot of things in common too.

 

“I’m sure of it they will like each other.” I said confidently before preparing myself with a sad face but I know everything will fall into their right places soon.

 

 

I was putting my jacket on when I heard a knock on my door and followed by Sungmin’s voice.

 

“Hyuk, Shindong Hyung and Nari Noona are here. They want to see you.”

 

“Coming! Thanks Min!” I said and frantically finished dressing up and hastily went downstairs and found my co dance instructor together with his wife, sitting on our little couch.

 

“Hyung, Nari Noona.” I called and hugged both of them afterwards. “How’s school?” I asked, asking Shindong Hyung about the school Hyukjae Oppa is teaching in. Well, thanks for the information Kyu gave me. The information is sticking to my head like glue.

 

“The students missed you already. They’ve been bugging me all the time by asking when you’re coming back. I can’t say a specific date so I always tell them, you’ll come back unannounced.” Shindong Hyung informed.

 

“I’m coming back, Hyung.” I said confidently. This is just a one step. There’s more to come, Oppa.

 

“Really Hyuk? You’re coming back into teaching?” Sungmin and Nari Noona both exclaimed and I nodded with a smile as a reply to them.

 

“This is good. Finally Hyuk! You’re back!” Sungmin stated and hugged me tightly afterwards.

 

“Thanks Minnie. I owe it to the both of you.” I said.

 

“We’re the Lee brothers aren’t we?”

 

“Yeah. We are.”

 

 

 

♥|♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪|♥

 

 

Nervous, but never quite scared about me dancing. Well, I just have to get out of Hyukjae Oppa’s body, wake him up and…

 

“What am I doing in here?”

 

Oppa, it’s time for you to go back into teaching once again.

 

“You can’t tell me what to do. Now, get inside of me and take your words back to them.”

 

Don’t you want to see Shindong Oppa and Nari Unnie? They’ve missed you, Oppa. Your students missed you too.

 

After contemplating on running away once again and hurt my dear friend, Shindong Hyung or just stay, i decided that it's best to just go with the flow since it's her last day today. I sighed before dropping off my duffel bag that girl prepared for me and finally do my exercises before starting to dance.

 

Oppa…

 

“I will never do it just because you told me to. Since we’re already here, I can’t back out anymore.”

 

Oppa, gomawo-yo. Even though, your mind changes so fast, still--

 

“You can’t change everything you wanted to change, Miss Eun Hye-sshi. You’re not Him. Remember?”

 

But what if this is my mission He gave me? You’re not going to cooperate with me then?

 

“…”

 

You don’t have to trust me Oppa. After this, everything’s going back to normal…or it will change.

 

“This will be your last day, right?”

 

Yes.

 

“Then, good luck.”

 

 

….

 

 

 

“Who are you talking to, Hyuk?”

 

 

“Hyung,” I said, bowing at Shindong Hyung after turning around, facing him.

 

“No need for formalities, Hyuk. We’re friends right? Or, you don’t want me to be your friend anymore, then?”

 

“A-aniyo Hyung! I mean…I’m shy to face you right now.”

 

“But you already faced me with a wide smile on your face back at your house, right?”

 

“But…that wasn’t me…” I mumbled through my breath.

 

“Are you saying something, Hyuk? You seem weird today.”

 

“Uh, it’s just…it’s awkward…”

 

“Don’t be. For the past 5 years, this place has been your castle as you are the king of the dance floor. Nobody can take it away from you. Not one ever took that place from you, Hyuk. We believed that you will be back and finally you took the courage to face dancing once again. Dancing is your life, right? Then, dance Hyuk. Dance for Kyu. Dance for Sungmin. Dance for us. We all have faith in you.”

 

“T-thanks Hyung. I shouldn’t cry over such cheesy lines you’ve said, but really, thank you very much for still believing in me.” I said, wiping the tears that suddenly fell unwanted in my eyes.

 

“Ahh…Eunhyukkie. Our jewel is still a crybaby, isn’t he?” Shindong Hyung teased and ruffled my head while arm-locking me inside his arms. And I blushed on that.

 

Eunhyukkie? Oppa, is that your pet name or your screen name on the dance floor?

 

“You can say both.” I answered while showing my gums out, smiling. It feels so good to be back. I’m finally back.

 

I’m glad, Oppa.

 

“Didn’t I say ‘thank you’?”

 

No need, Oppa. I’m happy that you’re happy. You’re glowing, by the way.

 

“Nah.”

 

“Are you talking to someone, right now, Hyuk?” Shindong Hyung then asked after releasing me from his grip, looking at me weirdly.

 

“It’s nothing. I’m just really thankful to a soul who has a heart to act stupid but her actions didn’t end up that bad after all.” I said gratefully.

 

You’re welcome, Oppa.

 

“But don’t do anything silly after this. I’m getting surprised when you’re doing something I should’ve known beforehand.”

 

But that wouldn’t be a surprise anymore, right Oppa? I have more surprises for you. Just wait and see.

 

“What?! You’re not telling me…” That includes your Donghae. Or whoever that faceless guy is.

 

Exactly.

 

“Don’t be a love matchmaker. You’re not a cupid.”

 

 

“Hey, Hyuk? Are you seeing a girl now? Your world seems to be spacing out.”

 

Omona! Can he see me, Oppa?

 

“Ani. He’s talking about me dating a girl.” I answered her question before answering my Hyung’s query after. “I’m not seeing any, Hyung.”

 

“Then, who is the one you’re talking about? You know, a ‘soul with a heart’?”

 

“Ah…she’s literally a soul. But don’t mind her. I want to practice dancing once again, Hyung. Can you help me?”

 

“S-sure.” He said but still found me suspicious about hiding a girl in my pocket.

 

I just turned the player on and let the music covers the entire room and let my body move to the beat of every melody it escapes…becoming as one with it.

 

 

♥|♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪||♪|♥

 

 

“Ah…there you are.”

 

Shindong Hyung and I sat up from lying on the floor after an awesome performance and smiled at the person who interrupted our break.

 

“Nari Noona!” I said and stood up and went to hug her after, even though I’m sweating a lot.

 

“Hyuk! Didn’t we already hug earlier? At your house?” she asked bewildered by my action with a smile.

 

“Well, I didn’t say I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter