Chapter 4: PART 2

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 2:

 

 

“Hyukjae Oppa, thank you for letting me to borrow your body once again. I will do everything I need to do to finish this mission.” I said while looking at the door of Donghae’s house.

 

I finally knew what my mission is. And I’m going to do it the best way as possible. I will do it for Hyukjae Oppa and Donghae Oppa.

 

I pressed the doorbell and waits patiently. But 30 minutes have passed, pressing the doorbell constantly; I got no response from inside.

 

“Maybe he’s not home, yet?” I asked myself and got an answer as the car stops behind me, headlights still on and turn off afterwards when the driver gets out of the car, revealing a drunken state Donghae.

 

“Hae…” I called and when Donghae is going to fall from the ground, I quickly went to his side and help him stood up properly. Hae? What’s with the new nickname you just gave him?

 

“Who…are you?” He asked, looking at me with narrowed eyes; scanning my face if he knows who I am.

 

“Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae. You don’t remember me?”

 

Donghae titled his head no. I nodded. Well, if he didn’t remember me then, carry on. I have my mission to do anyway and petty things like a little bit of pain from not remembering this face is just a little problem my heart can still fix.

 

“Let’s get you inside.” I said and guide him to his front door.

 

“Stop…” He said incoherently. “I don’t know you…”

 

“I’m not going to steal anything from your house, I assure you that.” I promised.

 

I chuckled at the thought while carrying Donghae.

 

“Where is the key?” I asked and I smiled when he points on the big pot beside the door.

 

“This can be easily found, you know.” I said, pointing at the key.

 

“Well, who cares?”

 

I chuckled and opened the door for him. I carried him and drop him off the couch carefully after. I open his polo shirt and he stops me when I was in the middle of ing the buttons.

 

“What?” I asked, confused.

 

“What… exactly are you doing? me?” He asks, holding my hands; keeping me from ing his shirt any further.

 

“Helping you,” I corrected.

 

“By ing my shirt?” He said and groaned as the heat of the alcohol starts consuming him.

 

“Yes. Now, if you want to sleep better, let me do my thing.” I said and took his hands away and continue ing his shirt.

 

“Damn…Eun Hye,” He suddenly mumbled and I stopped my hands that were busy ing his belt.

 

“W-who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Is she the woman you love?” I stop and asked and mentally slap myself afterwards. Why am I asking that to a drunken man?

 

“No. I hate her.” He said and those three hurtful words that cuts through my heart and breaks into tiny little pieces.

 

“She’s not coming back, Hae. She already left you…I’m sorry. So, please don’t hate her…” I said as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

 

“Yeah. I know. She’s not coming back. And this will be the last day I’m going to mourn for her.” He said, eyes closed but before he becomes unconscious, a tear fell from his eyes.

 

Is that for me, Oppa? I’m sorry I left you so soon. But, I’m not the one for you. There’s someone better for you…and it’s obviously not me.

 

“I am here.” I said and cupped his face. Hyukjae Oppa will be here.

 

Tracing his features from his soft brunette hair down to his closed eyes; his nose and his lips that smell alcohol and his y jaw line down to his Adams apple;

 

“He’s handsome…why does he have to be this handsome even when he’s drunk?” I asked before memorizing Donghae’s face.

 

I sighed and stood up after. Going inside his bedroom, I took new comfortable clothes for Donghae and struggling, I change his clothes while my eyes are closed. For safety precautions;

 

When I’m done changing the sleeping guy, I went to the adjoining kitchen and boiled a pot of water to make hot coffee for him to seize the effect of being under drunken state.

 

I roamed around the place after, looking at the picture frames and the design of the house; I can really say Donghae is really childish.

 

Monkey and fish stuff toys and figurines are all over the house. There’s a huge aquarium tank above the couch Donghae were lying in. And his pets were all clown fish. I looked around once more and stopped when I heard a barking sound that stops me from exploring some more, behind the aquarium tank.

 

A cute little Maltese is now barking at me.

 

“Bada!!!” I called and the dog stops barking and tilted its head as if he’s asking himself if he knew me.

 

 

“Actually you don’t.” I said and scooped the little guy and kissed him on his nose after. “I’m Hyukjae by the way, nice to meet you.” I introduced myself, shaking one of his feet. “And you better remember me because you’ll be seeing me every day…well, soon.” I said that made the dog bark again and my cheeks, indicating he likes me too.

 

“Oh…you like me now, huh?” I asked, amused and played with bada afterwards.

 

“What are you still doing in here?”

 

 I turned around and smiled at Donghae who’s standing a few feet away from me. I smiled but didn’t answer him and instead, I went straight to the kitchen and poured a cup of hot coffee and shove it to the drunken man.

 

“Drink it. It’ll make you feel better.” I said while still carrying Bada and playing with the dog that seems to be fond of me too.

 

“You didn’t answer my questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter