First Meeting

BABY

B A B Y

byunchan present
 
 
 
Kris enjoys his Sunday morning by looking at the kids playing around in this little but crowded play ground in the corner of the city.
 
 
This is the begining of Spring, so the cold air from winter is still blowing. That makes some people still wear their warm winter coat.
 
 
Slowly, Kris ships his Esspresso to warm his body after did his jogging routine. He sats on the bench near the play ground. He enjoys the laugh and entuasiastict from the kids that are playing around with their families.
 
 
What a beautiful sight...
 
 
Kris now in the middle of 26. He can has a happy family now and being a perfect husband. With a good job, good carier, and good appearance he can chooses whoever he want to be his wife. But no...
 
 
No, if that girl is still running in his mind from time to time, day by day...
 
 
 
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
Her name is Luhan. A half blood Korean-Chinese that 2 years younger than Kris. She is nothing for Kris. Just in that one time, they met in the party held by Kris's friend.
 
 
They met, drank, and exchanged one two words about theirselves. Until that moment came...
 
 
Kris didn't know how everything began. He didn't remember how he and Luhan ended in the hotel's room after the party.
 
 
They wake up in the morning with Luhan nuzzled in Kris's chest and Kris's arm linked in her slim waist. Both and surprised.
 
 
After they fixed their clothes, they bit their good bye with a "Sorry" from each other.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK.
 
 
 
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 
 
 
That was 3 years ago and Kris never forgets that moment. Kris isn't the type who usually have one night stand love. In his live he only ever slept with two girls, the one Zhang Yixing-- his ex girlfriend--and Luhan.
 
 
Kris feels guilty grown in his heart everyday he remember about Luhan. Kris couldn't erase the picture of Luhan's face from his head. He still remembers her beautiful face, her soft voice, her fair skin, her undying smile and her pretty eyes clearly.
 
 
Don't judge Kris. He tried to find Luhan a week after that night. Kris asked Baekhyun--the girl who held the party that night--about Luhan, but sadly...
 
 
Baekhyun said that Luhan already fly back to his hometown in Beijing after that night. Luhan told Baekhyun that her holiday was over and she need to go back. She didn't know her address because Luhan had moved from her apartment they shared when Baekhyun was a collage student there. Luhan now lived with his family.
 
 
 
Everything's late...
 
 
And Kris has keep to moving on.
 
 
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 
 
"Uncle... uncle... help me." Kris jolt in surprise after hear a soft voice from beside him.
 
 
He didn't recognize that he was in deep in tought about his past and didn't see that now a little girl with soft black hair is sitting beside him on the bench.
 
 
Kris locks his gaze in her eyes and then smiles softly before ask the little girl.
 
 
"What can I do for you, sweety?" After hear Kris's soft voice, that little girl smiles widely.
 
 
"Fanny's mom missing. Fanny lost mommy. Please find Fanny's mom, uncle." Kris looks at the girl with looks full of question.
 
 
How could a mother leave her daughter on the middle crowded playground like this alone?
 
 
"So, your name is Fanny?" Kris asks while patting her small head. Kris fall in love with this cute little girl in the first sight.
 
 
 
"Yes, my mommy called so." Fanny, that little girl answers with her cute voice.
 
 
"How old are you, Fanny?"
 
 
"Two this summer." Fanny answers Kris and show her index and middle fingers to the big guy in front of her.
 
 
"Okay. Two is a good number. Now, I'll help to find your mother. How she looks like anyway?"
 
 
"Fanny's mommy is beautiful!?" Kris can't holds his smile after hear Fanny's answer.
 
 
"Beautiful... okay, what next?" Kris continues his interogation.
 
 
Before Fanny can answers Kris's question, they hear a loud voice called the girl.
 
 
"TIFANNY?!!!"
 
 
Both Fanny and Kris turn their head to the direction the voice came.
 
 
"Mommy?!" Fanny yells excitedly. She jumps from her bench and running to someone she called 'mommy'. Someone that looks so familiar in Kris's eyes.
 
 
Kris stands from his seat and walks slowly to find out that his eyes is right and he is not halucinate right now.
 
 
"Mommy told you to not walk around when mommy in toilet, right? Fanny makes mommy worried."
 
 
Even that voice sounds so familiar in Kris's ears. Kris walks more closer to thegirl that now low her gaze to her daughter's level. After that girl looks up from her daughter to the direction where Kris stand. They look each other wide eye.
 
 
That face...
 
 
"Luhan?" Kris calls the name. The name that always spinning in his head for three years.
 
 
Nothing change from Luhan. She's still as beautiful as he saw the last time. Her eyes still sparkling when she stare at Kris like years ago.
 
 
"Yifan..." He will never forget that name. The one he told Luhan when they're introduce theirselves three years ago. His chinese name.
 
 
"You are really Luhan? Is that you?" Kris come closer to face Luhan and make sure of his sight.
 
 
"Mommy knows this handsome uncle?" The little Fanny asks while tugging her mom's dress.
 
 
Kris takes a look to Fanny once again and suddenly he got that feeling. Some realization. He feels like he have chemistry with this little girl. Kris's memorise fly back to that night.
 
 
Three years ago and Kris remember Fanny's age is two years old now. Like a missing puzzle, now Kris can hear something sound like CLICK, in his heart.
 
 
"Oh my god Luhan... she is..." Kris can't continue his sentence. Something warm now can he feels from his heart and his eyes. He's like about to cry.
 
 
Luhan only low her head and tighten her hold in Fanny's hand. She can't say anything. Her plan to enjoy her holiday in Korea with her daughter seems like can't end as she hope before.
 
 
She never expects to see Kris again after that night. And even Luhan has an interest with this guy, she never want to ruin his life with her pregnancy.
 
 
Luhan scared that Kris will run away after he knew that after their make love session Luhan is pregnant. And the fact is now, Kris meet his daughter and Luhan still scared for everything will happend right now.
 
 
"I'm sorry..." finally just that word Luhan could say.
 
 
"Stop saying sorry. I don't care Luhan. From now on you and Tifanny will lived together with me. Don't you dare to leave me again, Luhan! No, when I know that you bring my daughter with you." Kris speaks with the final tone.
 
 
"Yifan..." Luhan can't hold his tears. She can't explain how happy she is right now. Finally her baby can reunite with her father.
 
 
"I love you Luhan... I'm sorry that I took forever to say this words. I love you... I really do. Please don't leave me again." And with that, Kris pulls Luhan to his warm embrace.
 
 
There is no word LATE to say love for someone. Even you need three years to finally say that word. Even you must lost the persone you loved once.
 
 
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
 
 
E N D
 
 
A/n: Hehehe, please tell me what do you think about my story...
and I also made this story in Bahasa and post in my personal blog here > CLICK <
you can check if you are interesting ^^
by the way... I made the poster, sorry for the bad editing ^^
last word... please comment guys and give me your love ~