Confessions

☁ Cloud Nine: Scenario Requests [Re-Opened]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written for: julietcheng
Partner: Hakyeon "N" (Vixx)
The Song I listened to: Vixx's Say U Say Me
A/N: I enjoyed writing this a lot and I hope you enjoy it also! :)

 

I rested my chin in my hand as I stared lazily across the classroom. Everyone was excited that Hakyeon oppa had visited. Even if it was to visit my brother Wonshik and their friend Hongbin, my fellow classmates seemed to think it was just for them when he spoke. I watched from afar as they joked about practice and who did what to make them start over. Hakyeon oppa was popular because he was one of the best on the dance team and we'd won many competitions thanks to the senior and junior dancers. A team my brother and a few of his other friends were on also.

 

"Wonjoo-sshi~" Hakyeon stated, maneuvering through the desks to get to mine. I blinked in surprise, sitting up a bit straighter in my seat without thought as he stopped near my desk.

 

"...Ne oppa...?" I spoke slowly, confusion in my voice. I tried really hard to remain calm, but with him staring at me and the smile on his face, it was proving difficult.

 

I've had a crush on Hakyeon oppa since my freshman year when my twin had joined the dance school and oppa was a Junior. He'd been so friendly and kind to me when I went to bring Wonshik the change of clothes he'd forgotten. He'd even let me wait and watch them dance. I was pretty sure I'd fallen in love then and there. Hakyeon oppa was a magnificent dancer. He excelled, it seemed, without even trying. Instantly, Wonshik and a few of the other dance members became close fast and it wasn't uncommon that they'd come over to our house to hang out whenever they could. I'd become the sister of a friend and was treated sweetly, looked out after and spoiled by the boys but never actually looked at. Not the way I wanted to be at least and not by who I wanted either.

 

Hakyeon oppa tapped my head lightly with his knuckles, a tsk escaping his lips. "Yah, weren't you listening? We're going to lunch, kaja~"

 

I pushed his hand away lightly, rubbing my head even though it didn't really hurt, before I nodded and stood up. I left my bag but grabbed my wallet as oppa took my arm and lead me back to my brother and Hongbin. I couldn't help the smile that spread over my lips. Whenever Hakyeon oppa and I were together he'd walk me around if he could.

 

The class had gotten quieter since oppa had picked me out but honestly I could care less, everyone knew we knew each other. I could never understand why they always seemed so surprised. I wasn't unattractive, I just wasn't as pretty as Ellin.

 

"Kajika." He spoke, waving his free hand to express he wanted the others to follow. My brother rolled his eyes but got up also, Hongbin snickering lightly behind him.

 

"Hyung, shouldn't you be making sure the others are coming too?" Wonshik asked as we left the classroom and headed for the dance practice room on the third floor.

 

"Taekwoon-ah and Jaehwan-sshi are meeting us down there. Hyukkie has to drop some papers off at the office before he can make it."

 

I glanced between them, "Hyukkie?" I asked, confused. "Did you guys get a new member?"

 

"Oh, ne." Hongbin spoke up, "A freshman."

 

"He's as good as hyung." My twin spoke up, untangling my arm and oppas.

 

"Almost." Oppa spoke up as I glared at my twin. He gave me a look that said I was being way to obvious. I flushed slightly and moved back towards Hongbin, my twin taking my spot.

 

"We both know you like Hyung." Hongbin whispered, smiling softly.

 

"Yah." I hissed, glancing quickly at the two boys in front of us, panicked that Hakyeon oppa would hear. If they knew, that probably meant all the others knew too. These two could never stay quiet about anything for long. I chewed on my bottom lip in nervousness as we made it to the stairs.

 

When we hit the third floor we rounded the corner to head to the dance room. Suddenly the others were shoved aside and Jaehwan came barreling through to hug me. I stumbled slightly at the force of the hug, caught off guard. I peeked at Hakyeon to see him glaring at us before he yanked Jaehwan off me.

 

"Yah, yah, yah! Hajima!" He cried, "You act like you never see her!" Hakyeon oppa kept his hand on my arm as Jaehwan moved to my other side and hooked arms with me.

 

"Yah! You see her more than me!" Jaehwan shouted, pointing a finger at Hakyeon. He turned to me then rested his chin on my shoulder, tilting his head slightly.

 

"Wonjoo-sshi~" he cooed, "Do you want me-"

 

Hakyeon oppas hand came out of nowhere and shoved Jaehwan away, his signature displeased face appearing. I smiled softly, trying not to laugh at this whole situation.

 

"Hajima." Oppa spoke stricter this time, pulling me along the rest of the way. My twin rolled his eyes at me but he smiled none the less. Jaehwan oppa was being confronted by Hongbin as they slowly walked behind us. Taekwoon oppa was waiting for us all outside along with the new member to their group, the freshman.

 

"Wonshik's twin Wonjoo." Taekwoon spoke softly. "This is Sanghyuk, we call him Hyuk." We bowed and then the boys filed in, me taking up the rear. I took my usual seat as the boys started digging through the snacks that was to be our "lunch" today. It wasn't long before another girl knocked and poked her head in.

 

"Sillyehabnida..." she spoke slowly, glancing around nervously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter