Hugs & Kisses

☁ Cloud Nine: Scenario Requests [Re-Opened]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: kpopsaywut

Partner: Chanyeol (Exo-K)

The Song I Listened to: Exo’s Growl & Exo’s Peter Pan
A/N: I had a lot of fun writing this so I hope you enjoy it! :) Sorry it took me so long! I've been busy this week. >.<

 

I glanced down at my phone as it vibrated in my hand, alerting me that I had a new kakao message. I blinked, reading who it was from before I looked across to the room to stare at the sender. Chanyeol smiled at me and then pointed to his phone. I glanced back down at mine before I popped open the message and read it. I smiled, looking back at him before I sent a quick reply.

 

After a few messages back and forth to each other Chanyeol stood up and stretched. I couldn’t help but let me gaze wander over his body in appreciation. After he was done, he shuffled over where he’d left his jacket and rummaged around for his wallet before he pulled it out and held it up.

 

"I’m going out of snacks. Who wants to come?" He spoke, his eyes zeroing on me.

 

"I’ll come," I answered after a long enough pause. Standing and moving to get my own jacket, I was putting it on when Chanyeol asked once more and everyone waved him off, their attention drawn to the movie. We glanced at each other and smiled softly before he discreetly lead me out of the dorm and outside.

 

It was cold being the middle of winter and I pulled my coat and scarf around me tighter, stuffing my gloved hands into my jacket pockets as the wind whipped around us. We walked close together to the convenience store to try to stay warm. As we entered, we sighed in relief, the warmth of the store bit back some of the chill in the air around us.

 

As Chanyeol ran around and grabbed us snacks and some ramen, I watched by the small tables near the windows. Watching him busy himself with such a simple task made me smile. We'd been dating for a little over a year now and only a few of the other members knew. My oppa was not one of them. I wasn't sure how he'd take the news but it was unlikely he'd be happy about it.

 

Chanyeol paid and then met me back at the tables after adding water to our ramen. He poked me with his chopsticks lightly as we waited for our food to cool just enough to eat, the bag of snacks by our feet.

 

"Hajima." I teased, swatting at him lightly as I glanced at the sales clerk. She was busy staring at her phone, not paying attention, which was good because at that moment Chanyeol decided he wanted to kiss my cheek. I smiled softly and gently pushed his face away. I didn’t mind public displays of affection. In fact, sometimes I loved showing off I was dating such an attractive guy but not when we were so close to the dorm and my brother could meet us if he wanted at any moment.

 

"Eat." I spoke softly, "We managed to sneak away from the others for a bit but who knows how long this will last. Eventually, the others will realize we're both gone for longer than it should take."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter