Twisted Fate

Saranghae

 

   

“Guys! We’re heading to the beach to film the MV now! Oh wait, before that we have to pick the new makeup and hairstylist up. I’m afraid she will get lost if we don’t. Oh and by the way, Nichkyun, please, please remember to say your lines properly.” Nichkyun’s manager reminded Nichkyun with a rap on Nichkyun’s head. After which he waved them into a white van with a big bold 2PM on the side.

At the same time, Sa-eun, decked in a purple-checkered shirt, black jeans and sneakers, went to wait outside the studio.

In particular, for a white van with a big bold 2PM on the side.

 

Soon, a white van with a big bold 2PM on the side pulled up just inches away from Sa-eun. An immaculately dressed man with sunglasses hopped out. “Hey there! Urm… Sa-eun right? I’m Manager Park, manager of 2PM. Nice to meet you! Sae-hye recommended you, so you must be very good eh?”

Sa-eun grinned. She liked his joyful personality, very alike someone she once knew…

“Get in! C’mon! Time is precious!”  Manager Park steered Sa-eun to the door and well, ”threw” her in.

 

Inside, there were six other people. One guy was sleeping, his face weirdly familiar to Sa-eun. The rest were studying her like she was a biology specimen.

She decided to sit next to the guy who was far away in dreamland, as it seemed the safest choice. She could try to figure out why his side view looked familiar too…

Plopping herself on the seat, she could hear whispers behind her back but who cares? She had gone through that similar scene before and lived. Why should this bother her? That said, she chuckled softly and started to examine the cute boy next to her.

She leaned in and frowned, but realization had started to sink in…

The brownish golden hair that she used to “experiment” hairstyles on.

The cute baby face that she loved looking at.

The perfect, flawless skin.

Him.

Nichkyun…

Shock filled her and a stabbing pain throbbed in her chest.