Trouble Brews

Saranghae

 

 

“Need a hug?” He had asked, spreading his hands. She had instantaneously rushed into his arms and hugged him tight, her tears wetting his shirt.

However, that hug had been different from their previous comfort hugs.

Before he knew it, he had tilted his head slightly, cupped her face and kissed her gently.

It was a sweet and lovely kiss.

A kiss of true love and pure innocence.

All he could think about then was how to make her happy.

Too bad that moment didn't last long.

The gardener had spotted the “lovebirds” and reported both of them. After that, they were banned from seeing each other. He had never seen her ever since.

Until now.

 

Sa-eun shifted nervously in her seat as they approached their destination. Upon reaching, she was the first one to step out, trying to keep her distance from Nichkyun.

She stood close to Manager Park, who was discussing something over the phone.

A tense atmosphere hung in the air and Junho whispered to the rest (minus Nichkyun),” What’s going on between them?”

They all shrugged their shoulders. “Beats me…” Taecyeon sighed.

“WHAT?” Manager Park’s out of the blue frustrated yell gave them all a start.

“What do you mean Gu Yoo-ra is not coming today? She’s down with measles? AIGOO! Tell her to get well soon. But I need a replacement ASAP! I have reporters coming down tomorrow!!! What do you mean no one’s AVALIABLE?! Don't GIVE ME THAT CRAP! I really have to finish this MV by today! Blast it!”

He flipped his phone shut angrily and glared at the contraption like he rued the day it was invented. Slowly, he turned around to face the gang and opened his mouth to speak. But unexpectedly, he swerved his head to look at…

Sa-eun.