Discomfort and Harboured Feelings

Saranghae

 

SILENCE. Sa-eun did Nichkyun’s hair wordlessly. She styled his brownish-golden locks in a cute way. All this she did noiselessly in the tent.

Next, makeup. BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT.

Sa-eun decided that the most sensible thing now was to talk to distract herself.

“Mmm… I’m going to put a bit of foundation. You had a good complexion to begin with. Oh and I will put some blush too.” She giggled superficially.

“How have you been?” Nichkyun’s question caught her by surprise, causing her to drop her foundation, the powder spilling on the ground.

Both of them reached down to take it at the same time and their hands bumped into each other. Nichkyun looked at it, like he had never seen a hand before in his whole entire life.

Sa-eun quickly pulled her hand back and stammered an apology.

“Ehh… well, I have been doing fine, just the fact that… that I have no parents to support me now. You know, I moved out and all… Yeah…” she explained hesitantly, being extra careful not to mention her crush on him.

“Yeah well…” Nichkyun forced a smile, at a loss of words.

“NICHKYUN! SA-EUN! GET READY!”

 

Sa-eun and Nichkyun breezed through many scenes, earning praises from Manager Park, who was over the moon.

Inwardly, Sa-eun was feeling a great sense of achievement and elation at the fact that she could act, considering acting was not high on her list of preferred careers from the very beginning. More so, she was delighted that she had met Nichkyun again and was now acting alongside him. Did she still have harboured feelings for him, she wondered.