Saranghae

Saranghae

 

Meanwhile, Nichkyun was getting more and more confused about his feelings towards Sa-eun. He began noticing small details of her since the start of the MV. Like how for example, she was wearing the sliver snake earrings her late grandfather had bought for her and the crystal necklace that…

That HE bought for her.                                 

Did that mean that she likes him?

What about himself? Does he still have feelings for her after everything that had happened? How much did he like her now?

“Fabulous acting guys! Sa-eun, you’re a natural! The way you guys act it is like it’s real, like you guys are secret lovers or something! Never mind about that now, last scene now! Nichkyun, don't screw up!” Manager Park grinned and walked over to the rest who were sun tanning and sipping drinks. Lucky dudes.

The duo were left alone to ponder over his words and to sort out their jumbled emotions.

It is true…

They both realized that what Manager Park said was all correct.

“I still love her.” Nichkyun mumbled to himself at the same time as Sa-eun who muttered,” I still love him.”

 

The last scene- Nichkyun has to say “Saranghaeyo” to Sa-eun.

It was easier to say it now. Nichkyun had the confidence. Because…

He felt that way towards her…

He looked at Sa-eun and knew what he had to do.

“Saranghaeyo.”

Upon hearing those words, tears formed in her caramel brown eyes. Then Nichkyun did something not according to script. He leaned down and kissed her.

“Saranghae, Sa-eun.”

And it was pretty much the perfect kiss.