Bubble Bath

Paradise

Sorry for the following chapter - it's so boring D: The next one will be better, I promise! :D

 

Yoongi puts his shirt down and close his eyes again. The doctor puts his stethoscope away and grabs a pen to write something down. The pale boy opens his eyes again and watches him doing this. He has big ears and some scars in his face. “Your heartbeat is normal… any bad feelings the past few days?”, the doctor asks him. Yoongi thinks a moment about it and bites on his lower lip. “No… not really”, he answers and sits up. He orders his clothe again. “Good, so you can leave the hospital today. But please wait until a nurse come – she will bring you some pills”, the doctor tells him before he left the room. The pale boy looks after him before he leaves the room and walks over to his. Hoseok stands there and close the suitcase of his boyfriend. He spent most of the time here with Yoongi at the hospital. The taller one looks up as Yoongi close the door behind him and walks over to the bed. “We can leave as soon as the nurse came to bring me some new pills”, he tells his boyfriend before he sits on the bed again. His dark eyes watch Hoseok before he grabs him by his shirt and pulls him down. Yoongi presses his lips on Hoseoks and puts his arms around his neck. Hoseok grins in the kiss and pushes him down on the bed. Slowly he grabs on of Yoongis thin thigh and caresses it and he presses more against the small body. Yoongi puts his legs around Hoseok waist and presses him more against him. Slowly Hoseok starts to kiss down Yoongis neck, bites into the pale flesh and at the soft skin. Also he starts to move against the small body which let Yoongi moan. He clings into the shirt of Hoseok and this one starts to slides down his hands on Yoongis side and put his big hands under Yoongis shirt. This one starts to grin more and arches his back. “Hoseok”, he whispers and scarteches softly through the fluffy black hair, down his neck. He also starts to move his hips against Hoseok and let him moan against the skin of Yoongi. “We shouldn’t do that here…”, Hoseok whispers as he kiss the soft lips of Yoongi again. This nods caresses the chest of the other one “We shouldn’t… but – ahh Hoseok”, Yoongi moans again as Hoseok pushes his hips hard against Yoongi. This one grins at the pale boy under him and he starts to touch the soft skin of Yoongi. Hoseok was about to lift up Yoongis shirt when they hear the door opens and Hoseok jumps up immediately. Also Yoongi sits up hastily and smiles at the nurse which enters the room. She has a warm smile as she walks over to Yoongi. “So, here are your pills…”, he gives them to Yoongi who nods. Shortly he looks at Hoseok who stands a bit distance to the nurse slowly and seductive his lips. The pale boy looks at the nurse again and tries to hide his grin while he listen how often he needs to take the pills and some side effects they may cause. Yoongi nods the whole time before the nurse says goodbye and leave the room again. Yoongi grabs Hoseoks hoodie and put it one, Hoseok did the same with Yoongis hoodie. Yoongi use to wear his clothes one sides bigger than usual to Hoseok could wear them that they easily fit him. “What are we doing at home?”, Hoseok asks as he takes the suitcase of his boyfriend to carry it. “Hoseok let me carry it”, Yoongi mumbles and tries to grab the suitcase. But this laughs a bit and put an arm around his side and places a kiss on his temple. “No, let me do that”, he demands and continues walking down the corridor of the hospital. He smiles at him and Yoongi let out a sigh. “What are we doing at home?”, Yoongi asks and lean his head on his shoulder. Hoseok thinks a moment and smiles a bit. “Taking a bath?”, he asks him and smiles a bit. “Sure! I hate the shower here”, Yoongi says and blew up his cheeks.

An hour later Yoongi watch Hoseok takes off his shirt in the bathroom. They want to take a bath and everything was ready for it – expect the two. And Yoongi didn’t move a bit, he wanted to watch the other one take off his clothe first. Hoseok made it perfect for the two. Yoongi should stay in his room to take some rest while Hoseok get everything ready. He did so many kitschy things and the pale boy just enjoys them. Hoseok has turn off the light and put some candle everywhere and lit them up. Yoongi didn’t know that there where so many candle in the house. And then there were a lot of foam in the bathtub with the water…

“So, Yoongi do I have to undress you?”, Hoseok asks when he stands there only in his shorts and Yoongi sits there still in his clothe. “Maybe”, the smaller one shrugs his shoulders and grins bit. Hoseok chuckles before he helps Yoongi to stand up and kiss him softly. He takes off the shirt he is wearing and put it aside. His eyes glide down the pretty, pale and slim body in front of him. He loves every inch of it. Hoseok leans down and places some soft kiss on his shoulder before he pulls down his pants along with his shorts. “Hoseok~”, the smaller one whines and grabs the waistband of Hoseoks shorts and pulls them also down. The taller one smiles a bit and put his arms around Yoongi and helps him to sit down in the bathtub. Yoongi sits between the long legs of Hoseok and lean with his back against his toned chest. “I really enjoy this”, Yoongi mumbles and runs with his fingers through the foam. “It’s relaxing”, Hoseok mumbles and buries his nose in Yoongis hair. “You smell so good”, he whispers and his hands start to caresses the sides of Yoongi. This just calms down even more and does the same with Hoseok legs. He also just enjoys feeling the skin of Hoseok against his body… to feel his closeness… to smell him and just so share such a close moment with him. After some time Hoseok starts to massage the neck of Yoongi carefully and also his small shoulders. Softly he place some kisses there and there and smiles a bit more.

After the bath the two boys went down to get something to eat. Both wear more comfortable clothe – and each other clothe. Because not only Yoongi loves it to wear Hoseoks clothe, Hoseok loves to wear the clothe of his boyfriend. While they search for some food Jae Hee enters the room and smiles at the two boys. “Should I make you something to eat?”, she offers them but both shake they head. “No…no thank you”, Yoongi says and his mother just nods before she leaves the kitchen again. Hoseok looks at him before he hugs Yoongi from behind. “She’s worried”, he mumbles and place a kiss in the wet hair of his boyfriend. “I know… she is always worried. I think… she sometimes think I would break down and be dead then in every second…it’s annoying”, Yoongi mumbles before he starts to walks around in the kitchen. Hoseok follows him – he didn’t let Yoongi go out of his hug. “I’m also afraid”, the taller one says when he grabs the bowls Yoongi wanted to take. “I… know, but you don’t behave like I’m really ill”, he says when he walks over with Hoseok to the table to place the bowls on them “Also you don’t have to be afraid”. “But I am”, Hoseok whispers and turns Yoongi around so that he face him. A moment he just look at the small and pale boy in front of him before he puts his arms around him and pull him close to him. “I don’t want to let you go Yoongi…”, he mumbles and Yoongi pulls him closer to him. He let out a soft sigh and places a hand on his cheek and caresses it a bit. “Hoseok, you are sometimes a bit silly. Do you really think I would ever go and leave you alone”, Yoongi place a kiss on his nose and smiles a bit “I will always be with you”. Then he turns around and walks over to the shelf. “What kind of cereals do you want?”. Yoongi hates to talk with Hoseok about this. He knows that he gets sad and it always feels a bit strange. Who wants to talk with his boyfriend about his death? No one. He sighs up and looks over his shoulder since Hoseok didn’t respond him. But his boyfriend stand there, tears running down his cheeks and with a soft smile on his lips. “Hoseok…ah don’t cry”, Yoongi walks hastily over to him and wipes his tears away. He looks at him and pouts a bit. “I’m sorry… but your words…”, Hoseok sobs a bit and smiles again a bit. Yoongi wipes his tears away and snuggles into him. Hoseoks places some kisses on his cheek and smiles softly. “I love you my little angel”, Hoseok mumbles and through the wet hair of Yoonig. “I love you too – and now tell me what kind of cereals do you want? I’m hungry Hoseokkie”, Yoongi starts to complain but the taller one just laughs a bit. “The one with chocolate in it please”, he says and goes over to the fridge to grab the milk.

 

 

Dear Hoseok

You cried today and I’m sorry I never want to make you cry or sad. I feel so bad that you will cry when I’m dead. But please don’t cry the whole day. When I die please do something that day what makes you happy. Go dancing with Jimin and Jungkook… meet with them at the Han River… go skating with them. But please do something what makes you happy and also please don’t be alone.

I can’t wait for tomorrow. You will be there in the morning and you will leave in the evening. I still feel bad that you leave the school. But I know you too well Hoseok, even when I said no you would do that. And that’s also a thing which I love about you.

I want to do something with you tomorrow… something memorable. I also draw a picture of the tattoo I want. Do you also want one? We could get a couple tattoo- wouldn’t that be cute? It’s okay if you don’t want one… but I want something which reminds me of you… something cute. Maybe we should visit a tattoo studio tomorrow? Let’s see what we do!

I love you Jung Hoseok

Yoongi.