Pinky Promise

Paradise

From all days Yoongis favorite day is Friday – Friday afternoon to be precise. He always sits on the third step from the stairs and wait for the doorbell ring that it’s his boyfriend to pick him up. The weekends they always spend at Hoseoks house. Yoongi loves it there… he loves Hoseoks room. There where pictures everywhere – from Hoseok and Yoongi, from some musicians he likes and also some with Jungkook and Jimin. And Hoseok collects a lot of things – he has tons of manga’s, little action figures, CDs and DvDs… It seems like he collects everything someone can collect. But this is a thing which Yoongi loves and he gets the feeling that every time he enters his room he finds something new in it.

Yoongi enters the kitchen and drink another glass of water and look at the clock which hangs over the door. Only a few minutes until Hoseok will ring the bell. Then his mother enters the kitchen and smiles softly at her son. “Take care of yourself Yoongi”, she says and her son sighs up. “Don’t worry mom, I take always care of myself and Hoseok also takes care of me”, Yoongi replies and tugs his beanie again in the right position. “Ah and don’t forget you have to go to the doctor tomorrow”, Jae Hee says and Yoongi stops. “What? Mom… no, I don’t want to go to the doctor, no”, the boy says as he walks over into the hallways and put on his shoes. “You have to go…. I’m sorry, but should I accompany you?”, Jae Hee asks and hand him his jacket. But Yoongi just shakes his head and sighs up “I will go alone… or take Hoseok with me”, he says and shrugs his shoulders. “Please take Hoseok with you… and call me and tell me what the doctor said”, Jae Hee pleases her son which just nods. “Yeah… sure I call you”, he says but then the doorbell rings and Yoongi starts to smile. “Ah… okay… goodbye mom I call you tomorrow”, Yoongi says, kiss his mother shortly the cheek before he grabs his bag and leaves the house. When he walks outside he runs into his boyfriend. “A slowly Yoongi, slowly”, this one says and laughs a bit. He kisses his small boyfriend on the forehead and smiles a bit. “You’re ready? Ah I can’t wait to spend the weekend with you!”, Hoseok says as he walks down the way to the garden gate. “Yes but… I have to go to the doctor tomorrow… my mother made up the appointment…sorry”, he mumbles and sighs up. Hoseok just shakes his head and put his arm around Yoongis shoulder as they walk down the road. “Don’t be sorry… But I hope you know that I will come along… don’t dare to say no”, Hoseok says and laughs a bit. Yoongi looks at him and starts to giggle. When he is with Hoseok he forgets all his sad thoughts.

The two boys have taken the bus to Hoseoks house. While this Yoongi lean his head on Hoseoks shoulder, they fingers interlock… Sometimes Yoongi wish they would always sit in the bus for hours… drive along the road without a goal. They could talk about the most random things…

No Yoongi lies on his stomach on Hoseoks bed with crosses arms and watches his boyfriend doing his homework. He hates homework… in the past he hates them but now even more. Sometimes he thinks that the teachers didn’t want that the two spend time together. With a groan the smaller one buries his face in his arms and sighs up. But then he hears his boyfriend chuckle and how he stands up. “Yoongi baby… don’t be sad… later I have time for you”, he says and sits down on the bed next to his boyfriend. He places a hand on Yoongis back and rubs him a bit. The smaller one sighs up but he doesn’t move an inch. But then Hoseok laughs and pulls up Yoongis pullover before he places some soft kiss on his back. Yoongi buries his face more in his arms and bite his lower lip. He hates Hoseok in this moment… that he exactly knows how to make him weak. But then Hoseok laughs again and didn’t stop with his kisses on his bare skin. One of the large hands of Hoseok he then places on Yoongis and start to massages him. “Ah, Hoseok!”, Yoongi let out and gasps for air. He then turn around and lies on his back. He looks up to the taller one who just starts to laugh. “Ahh Yoongi”, Hoseok imitate the voice of his boyfriend and pull his pullover down again. He smiles at the older one and softly his tight. “I’m going to finish my homework now… and you can sleep a bit when you want….also you can roll on the bed and keep it warm”, Hoseok leans down, kiss the other one softly before he stands up and go back to his desk. Yoongi watches him doing this before he sits up. He looks around in the room. The pale boy stands up and looks at all the photos in Hoseok room. There were many pictures of Yoongi and him… even the pictures Yoongi had taken from him at one of the first dates. The two were at Dunkin Donuts and Hoseok wears a black shirt with some blue muster on it… a cap… and his glasses. On the picture he telephones with someone and was about to grab something. Yoongi smiles a bit. Everything looks so perfect in the picture. The smaller one looks over his shoulder to look at Hoseok. This one rubs his forehead and turns the pencil around between his long fingers. How he wishes that Hoseok and he can share more moments together… Sure, he loves to cuddle with him and these lazy days with him but he is afraid that Hoseok will forget him someday when they don’t share enough memories together. Again Yoongi looks at the photo. More memories… Yoongi turns around and walks over to the desk and grab a piece of paper and a pencil. Hoseok looks at him with a questioned look on his face but Yoongi places a kiss on his head and walks over to Hoseoks bed and sits on it. “Things, I want to do before I die”, Yoongi writes at the head of the paper and looks at his boyfriend. Again he admires him … he looks pretty at everything. The pale boy just chuckles a bit before he then starts to write down his wishes.

A few hours later Yoongi and Hoseok standing in the kitchen to grab some drinks and Hoseok is looking for some snacks. Yoongi himself sits on the chair and watches his boyfriend searches for the food. Both has change into some comfortable clothe… and Hoseok get Yoongi to wear one of his kigurumis. Hoseok somehow is obsessed with them. But the smaller one was happy to wear one of his boyfriend clothe and also he wears a tiger ones – Shinees Jonghyun once wears the same one. Hoseok instead wears his black cat kigurumi. “Ah Yoongi I can’t find anything”, he taller one complains and starts to pouts. “Let me help you”, Yoongi stands up and places the drinks on the table. Then he walks next to his boyfriend and things a little bit. “We can go out and buy something”, Hoseok suggests and rubs his neck. “Yes… but we have to change our clothe”, Yoongi was about to leave the kitchen before Hoseok grabs his wrists and grins at him. “Oh no… we go out like this!”, he says and starts to laugh. So he pulls him into the hallway. “Are you sure Hoseok? I mean…it’s…. I don’t look cool”, Yoongi mumbles. But the taller one laughs again. “I know but you never look cool in these thing… more cute… and its comfortable and warm and also I don’t want to waste my time now… and it will be fun”, Hoseok says and smiles a bit. Yoongi looks at him and bites his lower lip. Somehow these words have a bigger effect on him than he expects. He remembers his list… the photo… he wanted to make more memories with Hoseok and he would definitely remember this thing. “Okay”, Yoongi says and Hoseok starts to grin before he kisses him shortly. The taller one waits until Yoongi has put on his shoes and both left the house. The first steps were a bit uncomfortable for Yoongi but Hoseok interlocks they fingers so Yoongi didn’t feel so alone anymore. Again he gives him so much power… whenever Hoseok takes his hand Yoongi thinks that he could live a bit longer with him.

In they kigurumis the both boys enters the small supermarket a few blocks away from Hoseoks house. There Hoseok grabs a small basket and both start to walk around in the supermarket and put some things in the basket. But Yoongi slowly notices some looks they get from the other people here… but he don’t really care. He has only eyes for his boyfriend. After they have enough food and snacks for probably the next few weeks both went to the cash desk to pay for the food. The old woman there smiles at the two boys. “You look really cute together”, she says with a happy smile on her small lips. Hoseok starts to grin immediately and put an arm around Yoongis shoulder. “Thank you madam… I’m sure that I have the prettiest and cutest boyfriend on earth”, he says happily. The woman laughs a bit and looks at Yoongi. “Your boyfriends seems to be deeply in love with you”, she says and put all the things in a plastic bag. “Yes… and I also love him with all my heart”, Yoongi tells her. Sometimes he feels bad when he is saying this… not because he didn’t feel that way, because his heart is ill and he has the feeling that Hoseok deserves a heal heart…. Not ones that’s stops to beat a way too early. “You’re really sweet together”, the woman says and hands Yoongi the bag. Both boys thanks here and then leaves the supermarket again.

Two hours later Hoseok and Yoongi lie on the bed of the taller one, bags of food lie everywhere around and some Friday night show runs on the TV. Hoseok has places his head on Yoongis lap who through the hair while Hoseok caresses his leg. Yoongi just enjoys this position, he loves to through Hoseoks hair and have him so close to him. Slowly Yoongi leans to the side to grab his camera. Hoseok is totally focused on the TV-show that he didn’t notices this. But he winces as he hears the click of the camera. “What?”, he asks and looks up to the other one who just smiles widely. “Ah! You dare it to take a photo of me?”, Hoseok asks and laughs a bit. He takes Yoongi camera into his hands and sits up again. Then Hoseok starts to grin a bit. “Ouh, come on and take one of this kissing photo… ah Yoongi please…”, he start to begs his boyfriend who looks at him a bit unsure. “Aren’t they a bit to kitschy?”, Yoongi mumbles. “Of course… but please Yoongi! I always wanted to take this kind of picture”, Hoseok says. But before the smaller one can responds something on this Hoseok leans forward and presses his lips on Yoongis. This one has no time to react and then he hears the click of his camera. “Hoseok”, he mumbles against his lips before both breaks the kiss. The taller one starts to laugh and take the camera to see the picture. “Aaahhh you look so surprised… ahh I like it”, Hoseok says happily and shows him the picture. Yoongi has wide eyes on it and really looks surprised while Hoseok kiss him and grins at that. A moment Yoongi just look at the picture before he lifts his head and look at his boyfriend. “Hoseok?”, he asks quietly and the other one just nods. He takes the hand of Yoongi and squeezes it gently. “I… I made a list… of… things I want to do before I die and… I want to do some of the things with you”, the smaller one says quietly and his cheek start to burn. But Hoseok just smiles at him. “Just some things Yoongi? Ah, we’re going to do all the things together, I promise!”, he says and lift up his hand which is a fist and his pinkie sticks out. A bit he grins. “Pinky promise?”, he asks and Yoongi looks at him for a moment. But then he nods and link his own pinkie with Hoseok ones. “Pinky promise”, he says.

 

Dear Hoseok,

Today we make our pinky promise that we will do all the things together on my list. I can’t wait to enjoy all of these memories with you. I will take my camera with me all the time. I also add the picture we made this day… I’m sorry that I never do all this couple-things with you. But I will change this from this day! I want to wear couple shirts, rings and even underwear. I will do this kitschy stuff with you… taking kissing pictures, ride one bike together and watch Titanic with you. Because… even I never have said this I really enjoyed this things. But I think you already knew that… you know me so well that you notice this. I even love it to wear this kigurumis with you… how the people had looked at us! I also think some taken a picture of us… so maybe a picture of us will be forever on someone’s PC… kekeke!

Please wear your kigurumi tonight when you go to sleep… And remember I watch over you in the night and make sure that you don’t have a nightmare. Dream of me… of us. Dream of our first date. The first time we meet each other…

Do you know… when I first meet you I knew that you were special… that you were more than Hoseok… you were my Hoseok. And I know that you will save me.

Thank you Hoseok… I’m so excited for the next days, I can’t wait to make some memories with you.

Yoongi.

 

 

So, the picture which Yoongi looks at in Hoseoks room is this.

And Yoongis list you can find here.