He is coming...

You’ll Never Know My Heart

“Baro-ahh!!” I heard someone called him out of sudden. He turned around to see his manager gave him a sign to go back.

“Hyemi-ahh…” he said softly, faced me again.

My tears couldn’t stop flowing. Seemed like the earth stopped for a while. He gave up. He gave his love for me. That’s all.

“Here we go finally, just till here, I’m sorry..” he said calmly then turned around and walked away. My heart torn into pieces, felt so sick that made me couldn’t stand properly. I reached for the edge of the bench as support. H-How come??

“S-Sun Woo…” I sobbed, crumpled my chest-shirt and trembled.

“O-Oppa…”

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

Baro P.O.V

“I.. hate you…” she finally spoke.

 “I hate you..” she repeated again. Yes, it’s her right to hate me that much. It’s a fittingness anyway. But, what should I do if she can’t stand by me anymore??

“You don’t..” I said, tried to calm her down. But she pushed me lightly, stepped back from me.

 “We are over..” she shook her head. Her words were so firm in my ears. Is it a sign that she can’t love me anymore? Should I give up?

“…It’s okay…”  I then whispered. I even didn’t aware I could say those words. But, maybe it’s the best way for both of us. I can’t force her anymore.

Then suddenly my manager called me from a far. I have to go back.

“Here we go finally, just till here, I’m sorry..” I said again and walked away.

I’m sorry Hyemi-ahh…

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Woahh, where did you go?” Sandeul asked me when I stepped in to the changing room.

“Walk around.” I said weakly and took a seat beside JinYoung hyung.

“Hyung! How was it??” Gongchan then approached me with smile plastered on his face. He’s the one who didn’t forget about my meeting with Hyemi.

“Aahhhh…” I sighed heavily. “ I’m tired Channie-ahh, can you give me a little time?” I replied as throwing my head to the back.

“A-Ahh, ne..” he answered, a doubt in his voice but then walked toward the door.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

After a while, I tried to manage myself again. It’s not good to be seen by people around here, I was still on my work. Quickly I wiped my cheeks although those swollen eyes couldn’t lie. I walked in fast entered the building again.

 

Gongchan P.O.V

I saw Baro hyung entered the changing room. I saw clearly his face told he wasn’t in the good mood, but I have to know so approached him.

“Hyung! How was it??” I asked him, tried being cheerful. He must be done talking with her, right? “Aahhh..” he looked at me for a while then threw his head to the back.

 “I’m tired Channie-ahh, can you give me a little time?” he said in weariness.

“A-Ahh, ne..” Yep. I guessed it didn’t go properly.

I just closed the door behind me when I saw a familiar figure passed me in hurry.

“H-Hyemi!!” I called out but she kept on going. I ran after her but she just walking in heedless.

“Y-Yahh!” I caught her wrist and made her turned around to face me.

“W-What.” She said and looked away. I knew she cried. Her eyes swollen and her nose redden.

“H-Hyemi…” I frowned to see her.

“Palli. If there’s nothing you want to talk about, please let me go.” She said and warded off her hand from me and ran way.

H-Hyemi…A-Are they over…??

End of Gongchan P.O.V

 

*SH*T! Why did that Gongchan guy always be around me?! I even couldn’t have my private time!*

My jaw clenched in fury as manage my feet walking to the staff room. I opened the door and hurriedly grabbed my things.

“O-Oh, where did you go??” Min Sook Unnie asked me in startled. I was slamming open the door too harsh.

“M-Mianhe Unnie, I’ll go first.” I said, didn’t bother to look at her face and ran out.

“H-HYEMI!!”

 

_ _ _ _ _

I brought myself to the park near my apartment. I stared blankly to the kids playing around there. Sky started to darken and cold wind began to blow softly. *Everything is done.* my mind stated as I tighten my grip around my coffee’s cup. Slowly another tear passed my cheek.

“Oppa…” I mumbled his name. It felt so strange just to call him ‘oppa’ since our last meeting.

“Oppa… nappa…” I continued and sobbed my heart out.

 

Thirty minutes later, I headed back to my and Soon Mi’s apartment. I just about to turned the knob when it immediately wide open.

“Omo! Finally you’re here!” Soon Mi shrieked brightly.

“Of course, where else my place can be.” I replied in uncared way and stepped in.

“He is—“ Soon Mi just want to speak more but then have been cut by the falling sound of my bag.

“M-Myungsoo…?” my lips blurted out a guy’s name in front of me.

“Lee Hyemi…such a long time, huh?” he stood up and smirked.

“Ah, he just arrived. I have to buy dinner since there’s no enough food left, I’ll go for a while, kay?” Soon Mi explained then quickly shut the door behind me, left me there in dumbfounded with him.

“Why are you here.” I asked him coldly and looked away.

“Ow.ow.ow..look at you. We are just met and you say no greeting? Ahahaha..” he chuckled as slipped a hand on his pocket.

“Myungsoo, I told you—“ I just want to speak more when then he approached and wrapped his arms around me in sudden.

“I miss you..” he said almost whispered. My eyebrows furrowed, quickly I pushed him away. He backed away and let out another smirk.

“Why are you here.” I said again, met no eyes contact with him.

“I’ve said to you, haven’t I? I miss you.” He said, slowly approached me again.

“You know I broke up with him, don’t you?!!” I shouted out at his face all at once. His eyes like told me ‘yes’. There’s no surprised written on his face.

I shook my head slightly.

“You’re such this bad boy…” I mumbled as tears forming again, blurred my sight.

“Hyemi-ah..Listen, I—“ he spoke up again but I cut him off.

“I’m tired. Can you just leave?” I said in calm way. There’s no strength to shout left after these all.

“But I—“ he tried to protest but I shot him a look.

“Please?” I said and he sighed heavily.

“Okay then.” He stepped toward me and leaned on my face. I turned my head to the side, didn’t know there he planted a kiss on my right temples.

“Take a good rest.” He said again then left. I just stood dumfounded there.

*He’ll start this again….*my mind stated as I fell to sit on the floor weakly.

 


I'm sorry for the late update guysssss~~~ Tons of tasks!! T____________T btw, enjoyyyyy ^________________^