Yes, We are Over...

You’ll Never Know My Heart

After their performance, Min Sook unnie told me to just stay in their changing room and I did.

Klek. The door then opened after a while. I looked up to see the only person, Sun Woo aka Baro came in. the others haven’t caught up him yet. They might be still at the backstage, I think.

“Come.” He said calmly as reaching for my wrist.

“Just walk.” I said coldly, warded off my hand from him. He sighed to see me and just walked then. I followed him from behind. He brought me to the nearby park, behind the building.

“What’s the words you really want to say to me.” I said coldly, looked away from him who already took a seat on the bench.

“You can sit first, Hyemi..” He said softly, tried to calm me down. But I just gave him a cold look.

“Enough with the platitude. Just tell!” I said almost shouted. He frowned at my behavior but then looked down to his shoes.

“You hate me that much, huh?” he shook his head lightly. I just remained silent.

“No love left between us even a little bit?” he continued. My heart completely sick out of sudden. I felt so weak to hold my own tears so I gulped hard and threw my sight to the other direction.

“You know I still love you, right Hyemi? And you too.” he said then looked up to me again, waited for my answer but I just looked away. It was so damn hurt! He is the first love I’ve ever had and not that easy to just forget him like threw the old trash away.

“What else.” I said, tried hard to hold back my vibrated voice.

“Hyemi!” he then shouted and stood up.

“What?!” I shouted back.

“You expect me to say I still love you too?! You want me to accept this that easy?! Oh please..Cha Sun Woo, my heart wasn’t made for the second broken.” I said brutally. Well, I don’t care anyway!

“Hyemi-ah..” only that he said then straight pulled me in to his arms, embraced me into his chest. I was so surprised at first that couldn’t do anything. Arrgh! These stupid tears also didn’t get along with me! Why did they already pour down?!

For a while I just stayed still. For the first time after these past few years… I felt his warm arms again. Yes, again..Honestly, I miss this so much. I miss him this bad..

For some time, I just sobbed hard on his chest while he rested his face-side against my head.

“I.. hate you…” I then said in my shaking voice. He just kept silent.

“I hate you..” I raised my tone and tried to push him back.

“You don’t..” he said almost whispered. No. I’m not your Hyemi again. I’m not the same Hyemi anymore. I already promised myself to get over this. I struggled hard to forget you and I don’t want to fall for the second time.

“We are over..” I shook my head and stepped back. I could see his confused face through my blurry eyes but then soften.

“…It’s okay…” he then whispered. W-WHAT..?? I looked up in surprised to hear his words just now.

“I respect your decision..” he continued as giving me a weak smile. W-What did you say??

 

 

 


Heyyyy....lovely readers, I'm back! woahh, such a long time, right? I'm so sorry...I almost gave up with this one, but you guys give me supports! so yeah...thank you so much!!! ^_______^ well, I'll update asap to pay your loyaltyyy, hehehe thank you so much guyss! muahhh ^_____^