Got Fired, Again?

You’ll Never Know My Heart

“Triiingg!”

“Welcome!!” I shouted as usual to everyone who entered the front door.

 

 Well, yeah, I worked as a cashier in this small café. One of some my part time jobs, hehehee. Yes, I struggled hard to earn money. But it’s not about my parent can’t afford my cost. I did it cause I just don’t want to depend on them that much. I thought I was mature enough to live my life. That’s it.

 

“Could I help you, guest?” I asked politely without looking at him. I was busy though to count and made a daily report.

“Well, a coffee with vanilla at the top, also a cup cake and don’t forget a chocolate ice cream.” He ordered.

“Okay, anything else?” I asked then looked up to him.

 

….. P.O.V

Wait, I think I’ve seen this girl before. But I’m not sure where…Ah! Yeap, a boyish girl who helped me last days! I bumped into her and fell my books that time!

“Sir?” she waved at my face.

“Oh, sorry. Yes, that’s all.” I replied, got interrupted.

“Wait for a moment, please..” she said then walked away to another door.

 

I could hear she shouted out my order to the other worker. Then I took a seat far from the wall glasses, at the corner. Yep, I would be in danger if I caught by someone who recognize me. Sometimes it’s hard for being such this popular, heh? Hahaa!

A couple minutes has passed, my order hasn’t come yet,hmm..’It’s not bad..’ I thought as my eyes busy exploring around this small café.

 

“Here, your order sir. Enjoy your meals!” Then that girl brought my order.

“Thank you.” I said as taking the cup.

“Welcome, please tell me if you need anything else.” she bowed then walked back to the cashier.

“Hmm, such a nice girl, eh? She even didn’t notice me!” I mumbled while enjoying my coffee.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

After finishing it all, I got up and made my way to the cashier.

“How much?” I asked as taking out my wallet from the back pocket.

“It’s ….” she told me.

I handed her amount of money and tried to open a conversation with her. She just…attract me…a bit.

“So, how long you’ve been worked here?” I asked her, tried to detail her face.

I could see she was startled a bit of my sudden question. But then smiled.

End of ….. P.O.V

 

Hmmpphhhh, finally this last guest finished his meal! Well, yep, this café it’s pretty quiet. Not many people came every single day. But I prefer it. That guy approached me and payed his bill.

But then he asked in all of sudden, made my heart jumped a bit.

“So, how long you’ve been worked here?” suddenly he asked me while looking straight at me.

Geezzz, look the way he stare at me! Really,  it’s disgusting me!

“Since two months ago, sir.” I answered tried sooooo politely, well, yeah and forced a smile. Then handed him the rest of money back.

“Owh.” he replied simple.

But then I aware that he still didn’t move, I mean, he must be already got out from here, right? I’ve handed his money back anyways. I looked up, there I found him still staring at me. I followed his gaze. Wait, he stare…at…MY CHEST?! AHDVFSAGHBH!!

 

“YAHH!! YOU ERTT!! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!” I shouted in all of sudden.

“OWH!” he stepped back while holding his chest, looked at me with puzzled look.

“What?!” I challenged him.

“Yahh! Why did you shout at the guest like that?!” he shouted back to me.

“Tch, trying to avoid, huh? Get out!” I chased him away.

“What’s going on here..?” suddenly my manager appeared from nowhere.

“A-Ahh..” I stuttered. Damn it! I was so startled!

“Watch over to this rude worker! Didn’t she learn how to serve the guest well?!” he shouted to my manager.

“I-I didn’t mean to but this ert t-try-“ I tried to explain. Stupid you Hyemi! Why you kept on stuttering?!

“Shut up!” Manager shot me a look.

“Well, from the bottom of my heart, I’m so sorry sir for this uncomfortable condition.” He continued as turning to THAT ERT GUY and bowing many times!

“Psshh..” I mocked and looked away.

“What’re you doing? Say sorry!” Manager hissed to me.

“Tch.”

“Quick!” he hissed again.

“Okay, well..you know it’s sure not my fault but I was forced to say sorry so..I’m sorry!” I said, unwillingly

“Tch! That’s how you say sorry to the guest?! Yahh, I told you, Guests are the king! Remember it!” He shouted at me.

Psshh, really this big mouth!!

“Oopss, so, what kind of king are you?” I asked sarcasly.

“Yahh!!” he stepped forward.

“You are fired!” Manager shouted in all of sudden.

“W-whattt?!!” that words really hit me, really! I blinked many times at him in disbelief.

“Go changing now.” he added.

“What? B-but-“ I tried to defend myself but he cut me off.

“Now!” he commanded.

“Hah! See? That’s for your own fault!” That brat ert added, seemed overjoyed cause he thought he has won over me. Oh well, yep!

I shot him a hatred look before walking to the changing room. This brat!! Look, I’ll take a revenge someday! I promise!

 _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Manager stopped me when I was about to go out of the café.

“Well, Hyemi…” he said.

“I’m sorry…sometimes it’s hard for us as a worker to even defend ourselves. You are a nice worker I’ve ever had anyways, but that’s not a right way to shout at the guest like that. Nice moment worked with you, Hyemi.” he adviced me then tapped my shoulder and walked away.

 

‘Psshhh…maybe he is right, eh?...I just can’t control my rude action…

I’ll watch over it more from now on…’

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Bruk!” I cracked open my door apartment harshly.

“Ow.ow.ow..” I heard Soon Mi replied from the living room.

“What’s going on here?” she added, gave me confused look.

“Guess! I got fired!” I replied as throwing my body to the couch beside her.

“What? Wait, wait, I can’t get it. You said you got fired? Again?!” she looked at me in disbelief.

“What? Yep, I-GOT-FIRED-A-G-A-I-N” I spelled.

“Tch, that’s you, congrats then!” she said while continuing eat his potatoes and looked back to her book.

“Omoo…Thanks so much bestieee~” I sang as making my way to the kitchen.

 

Well, let me introduce you, she is Soon Mi, my bestie plus my room mate…Although she acts like she doesn’t care sometimes but NOPE! She DOES care of me! But she showed it in different way. I love that anyways. Cause I really hate pretense!

 

“Yahh! Have you eaten?!” I shouted from the kitchen.

“Yep! I’ve cooked for you too!” she replied.

“Goooddd~” I chuckled then took my food.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

At the other place…

 

“Ya, ya, yaah! Where did you go this whole time?” a guy with glasses asked.

“Well..hang out, what else?” I replied, unwillingly.

“Until this time?” he asked again.

“What’s the matter hyung? Since you guys didn’t want to accompany me..” I answered and made my way to my room.

 

‘Psshh, what a day, heh?... Ggrrr, that boyish girl! Ruined up my mood! Lucky she is a girl, as if she wasn’t…’


I wasn't reveal who is the guy actually yet! Hehee, looking forward to find out~~~ Or maybe you can guess who is it, guys?? Kekekeke~~~