This dude!

You’ll Never Know My Heart

“I thought she has changed because of you hyung.” A liitle disappointed flew to my heart.

“I didn’t say that…” he lowered his head.

“Let’s think, maybe she was hurt cause your leaving, hyung.” I added, sympathized to this poor girl.

“…Arasso, arasso. I’ll make it.” he finally said and got up from his seat.

“How?” Sandeul hyung asked.

“I’ll talk to her tomorrow.” he gave us a weak smile.

“Wish you luck, hyung!” I tapped his shoulder.

End of Gongchan P.O.V

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

“You look so tired.” someone tapped me from behind.

“Oohh, Min Sook unnie!” quickly I wiped my tears away.

“Hu..uh..”

“Your first day, eh?” she glanced at me.

“Yeah..” I gave her a weak smile.

“You can go home early then.” she said.

“Eh? A-annio, it’s okay..”  I shocked my head.

“Hmm? You lied.” she punched my arm lightly.

“Go home. I don’t want to my staff fell sick, okay?” she added.

“Umm,” I thought for a while. “Okay then, kamsahamnida unnie!” I bowed to her and left.

 

*Hmm…Such a nice boyish girl…*

 

“Brak!”

“Omo, you’re so early today!” Soon Mi shouted without glanced to the cracked door.

“Uh..yeah..” I answered unenergetic.

“Well, don’t tell me that you—“ then she turned to me.

“Omo, what’s wrong with that swollen eyes, Hyemi?! Are you crying?!” she said worriedly.

“S-son Mi...” I bit my bottom lip as making my way to her side. “I-I met him…”

“Tell me.” she demanded then caressed my hair.

“S-sun Woo oppa… w-why don’t you tell me he is the one of B1A4 members?” I looked at her but my sight was blur by tears.

“Hyemi-ah..” she cupped my face.

“I don’t know..” then she hugged me tight.

“I-I meet him again..I-It’s not right..” I said between my sob.

“…Mianhe..Hyemi-ah..”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Gongchan P.O.V

Wahh..I still can believe it! Baro hyung such that bad boy! Gezz, please don’t tell me that’s true blood type B has such this attitude. Aissh, poor her, I felt pity for her..

End of Gongchan P.O.V

 

I walked like a zombie to my work place. My mood already gone since yesterday I met him. Aishh, Should I quit? Gezz, it’s the last job I have! The other one..I has chose to pulled out myself cause I know this job would waste more time. Hhh…

 

FLASHBACK

“Oppa, promise me you’ll never leave me!” I said and held out my pinky.

“Aigoo, my cute girl, wth I’ll leave you, huh?” he said and pinched my nose lightly.

“Umm..I don’t know, but it can be, right?” I replied.

“I won’t!” he stated.

“Aish, come on held out your pinky then.” I demanded.

“Okay, okay..here.” then he intertwined his with mine.

 _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Brak!”

“Hyemi-ah!” Umma slammed open my door out of sudden.

“Umma? What’s it?” I asked her with puzzled eyes.

“What are you doing? Are you not send Sun Woo at the airport?”

“What do you mean, Umma?” I asked her in confusing.

“Oh dear, didn’t he tell you? He together with his family move back to Korea?”

“W-what?!” this was really shocking me. I fell to the floor, like something has hit me so hard.

“B-but he promise me…” I said in disbelief.

 

Day by day, month by month and year by year has passed away. I didn’t receive any hints from him. No letter, no call, and no email. My heart torn into pieces. Then I thought maybe he prefer this way? The better way to leave me..? Maybe..And until one day…

 

“Dear, umma is going to back to Korea next week, you go with me? or stay here with your appa?” Umma entered my room and sat at the edge of my bed.

“For what umma? Are you going to leave appa alone here?” I asked while laying on my bed, laze.

“Yes, it has been 18 years and I think it’s the right time for us to back to Korea.”

“..I don’t want to umma..” I replied, unwilling.

“Dear, you have to change.” She smiled to me.

“It has been 3 years. I know well what’s your feeling, but it’s not a right way to be a gloomy person like this for along your life. Look forward for your future.” She caressed my hair to behind my ear.

I looked up to her.

“Try to live your life, okay?” she kissed my forehead.

“..Okay umma..” I smiled. “I’ll go with you then.” I hugged her waist.


END OF FLASHBACK

 

I was muse about my past that I didn’t pay attention to my way and..

“Ouch!” I bumped into someone.

“Ah!” I got my sense back.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!!” I bowed many times.

“Aishh, LOOK YOUR— H-HYEMI?! Ah, right! You’re Hyemi, right?” the voice sounded.

“What?” then I looked up.

“Huh? Y-you?! How’d you know my name?!” I half shouted pointed a guy in front of me.

“Ah, ehmm,” he cleared his throat.

“Well, didn’t you see me in changing room yesterday?” he grinned.

“W-what? So y-you work here too?!”  I asked, shocked with his question.

“Aish, babo-ah~~Let me intoduce myself then, ehem.” he stretched his shirt.

“ Hellooo!! I’m Gongchan Shik! Lovely maknae from B1A4!!” he sang while stretching out his arm widely.

"WHATT?!! S-so y-you are the member too?!!" I asked in disbelief.

"Hmm!" he nodded proudly.

“Tch, What a life I have!” I slapped my forehead.

“Hahaa, okay! Let’s walk in together!” he blinked and pulled my wrist.

“Aish, What do you think are you doing heh?!” I warded off his hand.

“Oowww..I just wanna walk with you.” He pouted.

“Pshh..I think I’m going to be crazy!” I shot him a look.

“Hah?” I gasped. “Hold on, so..you know—“ I faced him nervously.

“Of course! Hyung already told us!” he cut me off.

“HHHHhhhh~~~” I let out a heavy sigh. ‘IT’S CRITICAL!!’my mind shouted.

“Ei,ei.” He nudged me. I turned to him.

“Just pretended I never know about that , okay?” he gave me a wink.

“What?”

“Well, I don’t care about someone’s past anyways. It’s not important for me!” he said and looked away.

A small smile formed in my lips. Maybe this guy not that bad.

“And now…are you going to make me got fired again?” I gave him a glare.

“O-of course not! I-I’m sorry about that! I just tried to search your name tag that time b-but you thought negatively.” He avoided my contact eyes.

“Tch, trying to avoid heh?” I mocked.

“I-I swear!” he held out a peace sign.

“Psshh, you waste my time.” I said and passed him but so bad, there’s a heap of woods I barely looked and out of sudden..

“A-AHH!”

 


comment and subscribe, chinguuuu~~~~  ^____^

 

with love,

 

writer :DD