Advice

You’ll Never Know My Heart

My mouth was open in shocked, but no one word came out.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, broke the silence between us. Looked at me in disbelief.

“I-I work here..” I managed my self to reply, motionless.

“..S-so.. here you go..” then I looked away.

“H-hyemi, I can-“ he tried to reply but I cut him off.

“Ah,  I have to go, excuse  me.” I rushed out of the room. Tears began drop to my cheecks. I ran to the nearest restroom.

 

Baro P.O.V

 

“Ah..mianhe..mianhe..I’m late!” a girl appeared with a ton of clothes in her hand.

“Psshh..” I chuckled.

“Brought them here,” noona commanded.

“Ne..” she tried hard to look up.

I was about to look away from her but something caught my attention. Her hair..her cheek…her appearance from side…

“Fuhhh..” she let out a big sigh after putting them down then faced the door.

She looks so familiar for me… I tried to recognize her for detail…IT CAN’T BE??

“Hyemi?” I called out before I was aware.           

She turned around and saw me. Surprised written in her face.

‘It’s HER!! How can be..?!’

“S-sun Woo oppa?!” she stuttered. I blinked many times, didn’t believe of my sight.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in astonishment. She shouldn’t be here! Yes, she must be in States right now!

“I-I work here..” she replied, looked at me in annoyance.

“..S-so.. here you go..” she said again and then looked away from me.

I understood what she mean.

“H-hyemi, I can-“ I began.

“Ah,  I have to go, excuse  me.” she cut me off then ran out of the room.

“Hyemi!!” I called and ran after her.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

DAMN IT!! WTH I met up with him again, HERE??! Tch, so..here he go, huh? Calm down Hyemi! There’s nothing you need to care for anyways. It’s been a long time! You’ve forgotten all..ALL about him! ‘That’s right, since that day.. he’s nothing anymore for me!’

 

I washed my tears away and walked out.

 

Baro P.O.V

I looked along the hall way, turned my head to the left and right. ‘Pshh, where did she go?’ I asked in my mind. I was about to take the right way but then I saw someone walked out from the restroom. It’s HER! Without waste more time, I approached her.

“Hyemi-ah.” I stopped exact in front of her.

She looked up to me in annoyance.

“I can explain.” I started.

“No need to explain.” She said and tried to walked passing me.

“Listen, it’s not like that,” I reached her shoulder.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

 

“Hyemi-ah.” I know clearly this voice. He stopped in front of me.

“I can explain.” he began.

“No need to explain.” I replied coldly and walked away.

“Listen, it’s not like that,” he grabbed my shoulders.

I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

“What? You wanna explain the way you leave me without any hints? The way you broke our promise? They way you hurt ME?!” tears began dropping from the corner of my eyes. SH*T!!

“I-it’s not like that..” he looked deep into my eyes.

“Let go! I have nothing to say!” I warded off his hands away and passed him by faster before he could block me again.

“But I have!” he shouted.

“Tch.” I kept on walking.

“Hyemi-ah!!”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Baro P.O.V

 

I entered the changing room in moodiness. Pairs of eyes stared at me in wonderment when I looked up to them.

“Hyung, what’s happen?” Gongchan asked in curious tone.

“So..do you know her?” Jinyoung hyung added.

I took a seat in couch, sighed in languid. Then I looked at them who now surrounded me.

“What are you staring at?” I finally said, annoyed.

“Tell us, hyung.” Gongchan demanded.

“Aissh, give me the fresh air, please?”

Aware, then they back to their seat.

“Who is she?” Sandeul asked.

“Well..” I managed my self to tell them. “She is my girlfriend for 3 years ago..when I was in States..”

“WHATT??!” they chorused.

“Yahh! It’s so loud! I must be deaf!” I covered my ears.

“Woahh, I can’t belive it! That girl is so rude, you know that hyung?” Gongchan said in enthusiasm.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve met her before. A week ago, I bumped into her. I thought she was a nice girl, well yeah, although she is kinda boyish, she help me out that time. But yesterday, when I visited a small café, I saw her worked there. I tried to open the conversation then she shouted to me that loud and yeah, she got fired by her manager at the end.” he shrugged.

End of Baro P.O.V

 

Gongchan P.O.V

 

“Woahh, I can’t belive it! That girl is so rude, you know that hyung?” I told Baro-hyung.

“What do you mean?” he asked in confused look.

“I’ve met her before. A week ago, I bumped into her. I thought she was a nice girl, well yeah, although she is kinda boyish, she help me out that time. But yesterday, when I visited a small café, I saw her worked there. I tried to open the conversation then she shouted to me that loud and yeah, she got fired by her manager at the end.” I shrugged.

“Babo! I know you tried to flirt with her, heh?” I earn a smash from CNU hyung.

“Aisshh, Annioo~~” I rubbed my head.

“Well…She has changed. ..She was not used to be like that.” Baro hyung mumbled as staring straight to the floor.

“What do you mean by that?” Sandeul asked, narrowed his eyebrows.

“She was sweet, caring.. smile always stuck in her face…” he let out a big sigh.

“It’s really opposite with herself now..boyish? rude? Psshh, she really has changed..” he added and buried his face in his palms.

“I see.” Jinyoung hyung tapped his shoulder.

“Well, maybe you’re right hyung. When I bumped into her a week ago, she still have such a kind heart to help me although I was look like a nerd that time.” I added.

“So, why you made her got fired then?” Sandeul hyung mocked.

“I-I’ts not like that…” I stopped when got a piercing look from Baro hyung.

“And then, what’s happen with your relationship with her?” CNU hyung asked.

“…Well, I didn’t mean to leave her…but I did.” he replied uncomfortable.

“Psshh, you’re such a bad guy.” Jinyoung hyung responded.

“I know I was wrong, okay? But it’s not that..”

“So what? You’ve broken her heart anyways,” CNU hyung crossed his arms.

“Aishh, you guys now tried to judge me as a guilty one, huh?” he his hair in depressed.

“You did it.” Jinyoung hyung replied.

“You have to kneel down in front of her to say sorry.” Sandeul hyung suggested.

“That’s not enough!” I stated.

Yes, that’s not enough! I still remember what my dad said about a gentle man. ‘Don’t you even a little bit made a girl crying. Girls have such a soft feelings that sometimes we barely understood as a guy. But those are they, we are exist cause their presence.’


double updates for today!! Hope you enjoy it~~

with love,

writer ^__^