Truth part 2a

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

The next morning, I woke up early to make breakfast for my girls when I was in the middle of it, I heard the sound of door closing...

Eunji: Oh! Unnie! Morning~

Chorong: Morning~ Eunji why are you up so early? You should rest and let me do the cooking!

Eunji: Unnie~ I'm fine just let me do the cooking instead, you go clean up, when I'm done I'll call you.

Chorong: Eunji I'm a chef of course I should be the one to do the cooking

Eunji: Unnie I know you're a chef but you're not at work so relax and wait for the food to be serve to you okay?

Chorong: Fine...since it's you, if it's the others I will never let them cook....

After Chorong unnie left, I continue with making the breakfast until...

Bomi: Eunji~ Morning~

Eunji: Bomi! Morning~

Bomi: Eunji does Chorong unnie know you making breakfast?

Eunji: Ya why?

Bomi: Cuz Chorong never let us step into the kitchen since it's her territory

Eunji: Really!?

Bomi: Yep! 

Chorong: Oh! Bomi morning

Bomi: Unnie why Eunji can be in your territory while we can't?

Chorong: Bomi you really want to know the reason?

Bomi: (nod head)

Chorong: Simple, you guys can't cook so if I let you guys cook, the kitchen will already be gone by long time ago.

Bomi: Unnie you a meanie...

Naeun: Well it's true...since from the past the only ones who can cook are Chorong unnie and Eunji.

Chorong/Eunji: Naeun Morning~

Bomi: (thinking) Ya you're right! I can't wait to have a taste of Eunji cooking again!

Namjoo/Hayoung: Us too!!

Chorong: So you guys don't like my cooking....I'm never cooking for you guys again!

All (except Eunji): No!!! We love your cooking...it's just....

Eunji: Unnie I think meant they miss my cooking since the last time they taste the my cooking was 4 years ago...

Chorong: I know I was just joking...

Eunji: Anyway can you guys let me finish my cooking first?

All: Okay~

After 10 mins, I finished cooing so we all started to eat...

Bomi: Yummy! Eunji you're as good as Chorong unnie!

Eunji: Bomi how can you compare a 5 star chef and me.

Chorong: Eunji it's okay, she's right your food is really yummy, if you didn't became a idol, you can be a 5 star chef or even better then me.

Eunji: Unnie...I love cooking but I only cook for the ones I love and close friends

After having breakfast, we sat in the living room and I started to tell them about the stuff that happened yesterday....

Eunji: So that all the things that happened yesterday...

Namjoo: That jerk have no rights but....Eunji?

Eunji: What?

Namjoo: Since when you like Club? You use to hate it...

Bomi: Ya you even nag at us when we wanted to go in the past...

Hayoung: is it because...of...him?

Eunji: No it's not because of him....

Chorong: Eunji ah you don't have to lie to us....

Eunji: (sigh) Okay...at first I did went to a club because of him but after going there for quite some time, i find club quite nice...

Naeun: so...did you dance or get drunk?

Eunji: The first time there I got drunk but nothing happen and after that I didn't get drunk no matter what. The main reason i went there is because I'm lonely...I have no one in New York so I just go club to have a drink and I only drink since I'm not that fond of dancing...

Chorong: Good thing nothing happen...what if something really happen and you're there alone...

Eunji: Don't worry unnie, I was lonely but after going to club, I met different kinds of people and made friends with them..In Guk oppa is one of them...

Bomi: Ohhh....it's okay if you say so but what you going to do tomorrow when you meet him on site? If he ask you about that jerk, how are you going to explain to him?

Eunji: If he really ask me about it, I will just tell him the truth...anyway lets put those aside...since we all got nothing to do today...lets go out and have fun shall we?

All: Okay!!!

After that we went shopping, watch movie and the rest of the day goes by smoothly. The following day, in the site, I try to avoid Hoya and In guk oppa until...

In Guk: Eunji ah....

Eunji: Ne...oppa?

In guk: I know you're avoiding me, don't worry I'm not going to ask you anything....I will wait for you to be ready to tell me yourself.

Eunji: Thanx oppa....

After that, the day went on smoothly. During my off days, I went out with In guk oppa and his friends or went to my girls working place to hang out with them. I got a lot closer to Junhyung oppa, Hongki oppa, Minhyuk oppa, Lee joon oppa and N oppa, we went out a lot. They like brothers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter