Truth

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

Today is finally the day, I'm so excited since I will be hanging out with In guk oppa but don't get me wrong, I only like In guk oppa like a brother and nothing more. After he came and fetch me, we went to the amusement park we tried all the the rides and went the dinner came he brought me to a club he and his friends always meet at. The truth is I was never a fan of club but after going to New York I started liking it and it's also the place where I met In guk oppa. When we reached, the moment I step in, I know why we don't have to have our disguise on. The people in the club are either idols or foreigners so with the dim lighting in the club no one will recognize us. I was quite glad that I can enjoy myself without carry about paparazzi or crazy fans. After dazing about the club, in guk oppa brought me to his friends...

In guk: N!

N: Oh, In guk hyung! (saw me)..oh! and who might you be? 

Eunji: (walk towards them) Hi~I'm Jung Eunji~

N: (shock) Holy ! Guys look who In guk hyung brought!

Others: Who?

N: It's Jung Eunji!

Others: (shock) What!?

Eunji: (a bit shock) Hi~I'm Jung Eunji.

Others: (still in shock)

In guk: (fake cough) Guys snap out of it, you guys look like you seen a ghost.

Joon: (snap out) but...she's that Jung Eunji!

N: Ya! Hyung! How can you bring such a decent lady to a club!?

In guk: Decent lady?(exchange look with me)

Eunji: ........

In guk/Eunji: (burst out laughing) Hahahaha...

Eunji: In guk oppa! You hear that! They say I'm a decent lady.

In guk: Ya I hear that, you Jung Eunji be decent? Ha! not in a millions years.

Others: .....we're confuse?

In guk: You guys know where I first met her?

Others: (shake heads)

In guk: I met her in a club in New York!

Others: What!? You got to be joking...

Eunji: Nope he's not joking, sorry to ruin the image you guys have of me but can you guys introduce yourself?

Others: Oh! okay let's start from...N

N: Okay! Hi I'm hakyeon but you can call me N, I the leader of VIXX!

Joon: I'm next! Hi I'm Lee Joon but you can just call me Joon, I the lead dancer in Mblaq!

Minhyuk: Hi I'm Minhyuk, I'm the lead dancer, rapper and sub-vocalist in Btob!

Junhyung: (cool) Hi I'm Junhyung from Beast but you can call me Joker.

Hongki: Hi I'm Hongki, the main vocalist in Ft island.

In guk: Alright that's all so what do you think Eunji ah?

Eunji: They're alright I guess....but can I sit down now...I really need a drink!

In guk: Now you mention it...I also need a drink so guys lets all sit down.

Others: Okay...

After sitting down we get to know each other better until I saw In guk oppa keep on drinking none stop.....

Eunji: (blurt out when In guk oppa took his glass) Oppa you better don't get drunk like the time in New York, you know how heavy you are? You should be grateful that you're in New York and I know the Club owner or else we will be in the news already...

N: What!? Hyung you got drunk?

In guk: Hehe...(glare at me)

Eunji: What!? Why are you guys so surprise?

N: While you see....we never saw hyung getting drunk before so....

Joon: (cut in) What happen that made In guk hyung drink so much until drunk? (all eyes on me and In guk oppa)

Eunji: Oppa you want to explain or you want to me do it?

In guk: .....Fine I will do it....well we were having a bet on who will get drunk first....at first I laugh when she came up will this bet and brush it off until she ....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter