POV

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya POV- blue

N POV- red

Lee Joon POV- green

Minhyuk POV- purple

Junhyung POV- orange

Hongki POV- black

Hoya POV

Today Infinite got a day off so we decided to go clubbing to have some fun. When we reach there, I saw someone very familiar so I step nearer to see who is it. When I saw who is it, I was so shock and angry at the same time. The person was my love no I should say is my love, I still love her and she's Jung Eunji. I so angry seeing her in the club, I know I here too but she never liked club, when in the past whenever I went to club, she will scold me and know I'm seeing her in a club with boys surrounding her. I know they won't harm her cuz I know them but just seeing her laughing and having fun with them makes me angry so I shouted her name and drag her out while ignoring her protest. After pushing her in the our car, I ask manager hyung to drive us back to our dorm since I not in any mood to club. The moment we reach our dorm, I dragged her into my room and slammed my door shut...

Hoya: (looking at her with a pissed off face)

Eunji: (cold) What are you doing bringing me here?

Hoya: (snapped) JUNG EUNJI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING DOING IN A CLUB WITH ONLY GUYS AROUND!!! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S DANGEROUS FOR A LADY!!

Eunji: (also snapped) DAMN YOU LEE HOWON, WHO ARE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME! FIRSTLY, WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ME FROM HAVING FUN, SECONDLY, WHO I HANG OUT WITH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND LASTLY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DRAG ME HERE, WE'RE LONG OVER!!!

Hoya: (froze) ......

(After what she said, I froze up...she's right, I no longer have the rights to do any of the things I did just now...but it's hurts to hear her say we're over. It feels like a thousand swords piercing through my heart....)

Eunji: (calm down a little) Since you have nothing else to say and I have said my piece, I'm leaving....(leave the room)

Hoya: Eunji ah~I'm really sorry...

I said but she already left the room..after she left the room, I heard some noise so I went down to see Eunji and my members talking so I stay near enough to hear their conversation...

Eunji: (cut them off) I know what you're going to say so don't say it...we're no longer have the relationship we use to have so just forget about today...we never met and I have never step in here today.

Infinite: (nodded)

Eunji: (sigh) I really hope we still friends but that's not going to happen after what happened in the past. Bye everyone hope when we meet again, we will be strangers.

After hearing that, I know my members are sad since they were so close in the past...It's all my fault...I was in my own thought until Dongwoo called me...

Dongwoo: Hoya! You heard everything?

Hoya: (sigh) Ya....Guys I'm sorry...if not because of me, all of you will still be friends with Eunji...

Sunggyu: Hoya...stop we already forgive you and you changed so there's nothing to be sorry about..

Hoya: But hyung...it's my fault, I hurt her deeply...

Sungjong: Hyung it's your fault but blaming on you can't change anything...

Hoya: What if she's like this cuz of me? She changed, all of you can see right?

Woohyun: Ya...just the fact she goes to a club shows she changed...she never like club in the past...

Myungsoo: Ya...she used to scold us for going...she also lost her cheerfulness...

Sungyeol: Ya...she's our sunshine in the past...no matter how tired we are, we will smile when we saw her...but now...

Dongwoo: We can only see sadness and coldness in her eyes...no matter how much she try to be happy, we know...she's not...si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter