Hoya POV

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya POV

Hi I'm Hoya, a member of infinite, I look cold but actually I'm the opposite. I'm so excited since today is the day I will be filming a drama and guess what, My co-actress is Eunji! I miss her so much, I regretted what I did in the past and I hope she will forgive me. I know I'm a jerk in the past but I've change cuz of her, she made me realize that being without her is like hell. After she left, I thought I will be okay but oh boy I was wrong. I wanted to ask her friends about her but every time I go near them, they will give me a "You come near us, you'll DIE!" so I didn't dare to ask. I even ask my friends for help which is infinite but they either ignore me or blame me for being a jerk. Okay...lets not go into the details, let just say after begging for forgiveness, they finally forgive me but not the Apink. I was so excited but at the same time very nervous since it's been 4 years since I saw her. I can't wait to see her but I still got a schedule before the filming so after the filming I rush to studio where the filming is held. When I reach, I saw my other co-actor and co-actress, I greet them them went to the changing room. I saw Eunji the moment I step in the changing room I was looking at her until she saw me...

Eunji: (froze)....

Hoya:(saw her froze up and wanted to break it but....)

In guk: (worried) Eunji ah? Are you okay?

Eunji: (snap out) Yah I'm okay just lost in my mind...(turn to me) Sorry about Hoya shii.

Hoya: (shock) No it's fine Eunji shii. (why did she call me so formally as if we don't know each other)

In guk: Hoya sorry about that, she's always like that. (pinch her cheek)

Hoya: (jealous)....

Eunji: Oppa let go it hurts...

In guk: Serve you right for day dreaming.

Eunji: Meanie...

Suddenly one of the staff ask...

Staff 1: Are you two dating?

Hoya: (stiffen)....(are they really dating, if it's true then I have no hope left...)

In guk/ Eunji: What!? Of course not we just close friends.

Hoya: (relief)...

After that we started our filming, it went smoothly with only a few ngs. After 12 hours we finally ended for the day, I saw Eunji left for the toilet so I waited for her and when I saw her, I grab her to a corner...

Eunji: Yah!

Hoya: Shh...It's me.

Eunji: (look at him) Oh..Hoya shii

Hoya: Eunji ah~

Eunji: Yes? Hoya shii.

Hoya: (annoyed) Can you drop the shii...it's annoying. (why you acting like this?)

Eunji: (cold) Okay! Hoya what do you want?

Hoya: (surprise of the cold t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter