Meeting the girls part 1

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update...

After that I clean the place and brought blankets for each of them, after putting everything in place, I went to the sofa bed to rest and fall asleep. The next day I woke up to find blankets on me with 6 guys still in their dreamland....

Eunji: (surprise that someone woke up earlier then her) I've never met anyone who wake up earlier then me...

???: (door open) Oh! Eunji you're awake!

Eunji: Junhyung oppa! I thought I'll be waking up the earliest...I didn't expect anyone to wake up early then me especially you...

Junhyung: What do you mean by especially me?

Eunji: Well...you look like those who will wake up the latest type...

Junhyung: Well...you're right, I never wake so early in my life before either...

Eunji: (confuse) Then why you're up so early?

Junhyung: Well...I woke up cuz someone kick me...and that person is Joon hyung...

Eunji: Ohh...(saw junhyung holding something)...oppa what you're holding?

Junhyung: Coke!

Eunji: Oppa...i know you love them but don't drink them on empty stomach especially when you're having a hangover...

Junhyung: (surprise) How did you know I got hangover!? I thought I cover it up quite well with my acting skill..

Eunji: Ya you cover it quite well but did you forgot who I my?

Junhyung: (palm face) Oh ya I could I forgot...you're a actress with more experience than me...

Eunji: That's not the only reason

Junhyung: Huh!?

Eunji: The another reason is I was like you when I was in New York and I got scolded for that so when you got a hangover say it okay?

Junhyung: Okay...since you seen through me, I'm gonna take a rest now...

Eunji: Oppa! Take my place since I'm already awake

Junhyung: But...what about you? Don't you have a hangover since you drink more than all of us?

Eunji: Nope! Don't worry about me, I controlled myself yesterday so I didn't pass my limit but I think In guk oppa and Ray will have a hard time when they wake up later...

Junhyung: (confuse) What happen?

Eunji: Both of them wanted to win me in drinking until they pass their limit...lucky I knock some sense in them before the go crazy like last time.

Junhyung: Last time?

Eunji: i told you about In guk oppa when he got drunk before right?

Junhyung: Yup but Ray?

Eunji: Well...Ray's a little different...when his drunk...he'll...

Junhyung: He'll what?

Eunji: Promise me you will still treat Ray like how you treat him now okay?

Junhyung: (very curious) Okay I promise!

Eunji: He'll sleep with anyone no matter which gender...

Junhyung: (shock) But how you know this...don't tell me...you...him...

Eunji: (get what he's trying to say) No! Nothing happen between us, I found out when I saw him with someone beside him. If the person is a lady, I will just take it very naturally like one nightstand but the person beside him was a guy so I did freak out when I saw it with my own eyes.

Junhyung: Okay..but how did you react after that...?

Eunij: Well...I...(got cut off)

Ray: She just woke me up and ask for explanation...

Eunji: Ray! You're up...sorry I told your secret out...

Ray: It's okay...since if you're telling him means that you trust him a lot...(point at junhyung) so you better not hurt Eunji

Junhyung: I won't!

Ray: Okay..now do you want to know how she wake me up?

Junhyung: (nodded)

Eunji: Ray!

Ray: (ignore) This lady over here, just dragged me to the bathroom and slash me with water...I open my eyes to find a very serious face asking me to explain what happen, why was I sleeping with a guy...so I told her that when I get very drunk...I tend to sleep with anyone no matter that person is a guy or lady...you know what was her reaction after that?

Junhyung: What!?

Ray: Well...you know when a normal person heard about this they'll be shock or look at me differently but what she did just made me realize she's not normal...

Flashback

Eunji: Ray! explain right now! Why are you sleeping on a bed with a guy beside you?

Ray: Well...I got to be honest with you...when I get very drunk..I sleep with anyone no matter that person is a men or women...(hang his head down)

Eunji: YOU WHAT!?

Ray: I know you're just disgusted of me and you're going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter