Truth part 3

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update...

Eunji: One of the reason is cuz I'm training to be a vocal trainer and the other one is...

Eunji: One of the reason is cuz I'm training to be a vocal trainer and the other one is I'm already have my own business...which is Sugary Sweets...

Minhyuk: (stunned) OMG...you're the owner of the worlds top selling company Sugary Sweets which is in Japan!?

Eunji: Ne...

N: But we saw the owner's face on the news before...

Eunji: The one you saw is my most trusted person...Dave...I didn't want people to know since it will be troublesome if the company knew about it so the only people who knows are my family, best friends, you guys and Dave. 

Hongki: Wait...I heard a rumors that Sugary Sweets is opening a cafe in Seoul...

Eunji: Ya I'm opening a cafe in Seoul for those people who need a peaceful environment. It will be three level high. I'm also planning to open up a branch of Sugary Sweets here in Korea.

In guk: (shock) I'm still shock! I'm sitting here with the worlds top selling company owner!

Ray came in with our drinks...

Ray: (saw the shock face on the guys) Well...I guess you guys already know who she is...but I hope whatever we talk in this room doesn't get out of this room...okay?

Eunji: Ray...I trust them but if this really reach to the ears of the public...I'll just come clean to everyone...it's okay...

In guk: Eunji don't worry, we won't tell right guys?

Others: Yup!

Eunji: Thanx guys...so now this is clear up how about we move to the main reason we're here?

Ray: Main reason?

Junhyung: About hoya and her.

Ray: What!? You going to tell them this too?

Eunji: Ya since that's the reason I came here...

Ray: Okay...call me if you need anything...(left)

Eunji: Okay lets start with what's my relationship with Hoya...we dated before in the past...

In guk: (shock) WHAT!? I know something is fishy with the both of you but I thought both of you are just good friends...

Eunji: (sigh) We were goods friends and couples in our school...we're childhood friends..

N: Why did you guys break up?

Eunji: We were very happy until I found out he cheated on me....

Junhyung: (angry) He What!?

Eunji: (sad) What worse is that I found out about it on the worse day you ever wanted...

Minhyuk: What happen?

Eunji: I tell you my past with him now...

Flashback...4 years ago

Eunji: (I'm so excited today since it's the anniversary of Howon oppa and I, we've been dating for 2 years. I'm baking a cake for us, I was planning to go out with him but he got sick so I'm going to celebrate our anniversary at his house. I didn't tell him about it since I want to surprise him, when I was baking the cake my best friends came...)

Bomi: (sees me baking cake) Eunji what are you the cake for?

Eunji: Aigoo...of course for Howon oppa and mine 2 years anniversary.

Bomi: Eunji you shouldn't be the one doing this...he should be the one planning instead of you.

Eunji: He's sick so it can't be helped

Naeun: You sure he's sick?

Eunji: Why did you ask?

Naeun: It just that...I kind of saw him in the mall with a girl beside him...

Eunji: You must mix him up with someone else...

Chorong: I'm sure that Naeun saw Howon with a girl beside him since I was there too.

Bomi: Really! See I told you before he's cheating on you but you don't believe me.

Eunji: I trust him, he's not that type of person..

Namjoo: Eunji...

Eunji: (angry) I know him the best since we grew up together okay?

Apink: Okay..if you say so...anyway we're leaving okay?

Eunji: Okay...I'll see you gals tonight.

After they left...

Eunji: (I didn't want to snap at them, it's just that for the past two months, I keep on hearing bad things about Howon oppa from them saying he cheated on me with some other girls. It's not that I don't believe them, it's just that I trust Howon oppa with my whole heart.)

Eunji: (talking to myself) But...come to thing of it...we haven't gone date for quite awhile now...(shake head)...no he's just busy since it's our last year...which is same as me...I'm also busy..

After I finish the cake, I went over to Howon oppa's house, he's been living alone since both of our parents didn't came with us to Seoul but I stay with my gals. I reached his house, I pressed the bell but no one came to open the door so I thought oppa still asleep since he's sick so I took the spare key out from the place he keep it for emergency and open the door.

Eunji: (walk quietly to his room) Oppa?

What I saw was a shock of my life, my boyfriend who I trust the most is sleeping with a girl beside him .

Howon: (half awake) Eunji...?

Eunji: (angry) Oppa care to explain who's that beside you?

Howon: (turn to his side and eye wide) Eunji...I...can...explain...

Eunji: (shout) I'm waiting!

Girl: (got woken up by my shouting) Hmm...Howonie...what happen..? Who's that girl?

Eunji: (disappointed) Howonie..? So this is your answer...right..Howon oppa...

Howon: Eunji...

Girl: Eunji? You mean the stupid girlfriend you always talk about?

Eunji: (very angry) Stupid girlfriend!? That's it! I'm out of here...but before that this is for you...(smash the cake on him)...happy 2nd year annverisary and thanx for your gift..(stomp off)

After I left that jerk place I went home crying, when I reached home, I saw the gals surprise to see me back so soon and with puffy eyes...

Chorong: Omo...Eunji ah why are you crying?

Eunji: (ran and hug her while crying) Sob...Unnie I should have believe you...sob...sob

Bomi: (patted me) Eunji calm down and tell us what happen...

Eunji: (calm down) I saw him in bed with a girl beside him ...

Apink: WHAT!?

Bomi/Chorong: (snapped) Okay that's it, I'm going to kill him tomorrow in school!

Eunji: Don't do it!

Naeun: Why! Don't you dare to forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter