S1 - JeTi (GxG)

Dumbo's one-shot request cave

Username: WoorriSsica22

Pairing: JeTi

GirlxGirl

Plot: Jessica always loved Tiffany since their trainee days. For the past years, she's been giving signs to Tiffany, but Tiffany never noticed it because she thought that they're only bestfriends and nothing more because she's very dense to those kind of things (xD) Jessica couldn't gather up the strength to confess, because she knows that their friendship will be greatly affected once she recieved rejection, and she doesn't want that to happen. The other members especially Yoona, which is Jessica's other bestfriend are worrried and concerned about her, she's been hiding her feelings for too long, everyone noticed the signs that Jessica's been giving except for one... Tiffany herself, Tiffany thought that she was only showing her affection to her as a bestfriend. A few years passed and Jessica still didn't make any progress, the other members tried to help her but Tiff is just so dense (lol) When Jessica knew to herself that she wouldn't stand a chance anymore because she always failed at confessing and always backs off at the last minute, she slowy distants herself with Tiffany and tries to move on but she couldn't. When Tiffany noticed this, she tries talking to Jessica but she only recieved short replies or cold remarks. One night Tiffany suddenly misheard Jessica and Yoona's conversation, she heard everything, about Jessica loving her and dropping off signs also... About her giving up and moving on. That's the time that she looked at Jessica differently, she always thinks that Jessica became prettier, she felt butterflies and her heart always flutters whenever she sees her... (Please continue this author xD I think I gave a whole lot, I'm like narrating the whole story xD PLEASE CONTINUE D:)


 

 

When everyone in the standby room busy like a bee, a group of bee to be exact, rushing, flying here and there. But in this chaotic room, there's a certain girl act very different than others that busy here and there in the final preperation of GG world tour. That girl is zoning out, letting her mind floating in her own space, sitting at the couch at the corner of the room. Which not so suitable to be do at this moment, since everyone busy their butts out now.

Even the famous laziest member in SNSD, Jessica Jung, also worked her on last final checking on her mic. Yeah, Jessica Jung, the only target that the zoning out girl eyes following on.

 

"I dunno, Yoongie, I love Tiffy so much... I love her more than everything..."

*Duguem*

 

Loud and hard heartbeat on Tiffany's chest, brought her back from her own little 'Jessi Space'. She realised that she hard been staring on Jessica for God-know-how-long again, yet, again. Started from that night, she found that she can't take her eyes off Jessica, and all her mind been occupied by the latter, every single corner.

 

'Why? Why I been like that now a days?!'
Tiffany's

 

Tiffany let out a deep sigh, which is loud, and can't be unnoticed by the other members of SNSD in the room. Even the other members did heard the heavy sigh from the eye-smile queen, but no one got extra mood to took care on it. They're busy! And nervous too!

But, there was always one exception. Jessica always can't ignore the eye-smile queen. Even she already tried hard and put all her effort on it, but somehow, always end up failed.

"What's wrong, Tiffany?" Jessica asked, Tiffany doesn't know when Jessica already been stood in front of her, very near to her.

"Oh! Jessi!" Tiffany jumped a bit from her sit, in surprised, her heart not helping her at all, beating like crazy, just like telling her that it gonna jump out from her ribcage.

"You ok?" A small, soft, yet a bit cold palm placed on Tiffany's forehead. Jessica bend over, more closer to the girl that sitting in front of her. Her flawless face been enlarge in Tiffany's view.

 

'Beautiful. Beyond that.'
'Why didn't I realized earlier?'
Tiffany's

 

Tiffany gluped down her saliva to easy her pacing heartbeats. She found that she can't take her eyes of the girl in front of her, the best friend of her in her life, she throught. Jessica's scent made her sinking into, deep deep into. The scent that she familiar on so much, they have been best friends to each other since like whole of her life time already. Jessica's scent, always gave her heart warm feelings, secure. which she throught it is what supposed to be feel as 'friend' or 'family'.

But, yeah, somethings changed. Started from that night. The night that she overheard YoonSic's conversation. Just like she accidentally opened Pandora's box. The moment she knew Jessica's feelings, she found that her mind has no any single moment is calm or peace. Her mind just exploded.

Why?

Whys, with lots of 's' following on 'why'. Coz she found that her mind can't take a break. Keep on thinking on Jessica, and the conversation.

 

"Yoongie, you know that... I been love Tiffy since the first time I saw her... "

Why? Why she doesn't realised Jessica's feelings? First time Jessica saw her? It had been 10 years! How can 10 freaking years already, she doesn't even realised that Jessi love her?!

 

'Jessi love me?'
This three words keep on lingering in her mind this few days. Never ever leave for a second.

What was that feelings? She is so confused. She has never have any exprience on this before. No exprience in love. Yeah, she did been confessed by other people before. Boys and girls. But never once she feel the same feelings that she knew that Jessica love her, more than a friend, more than a sister. Bora confessed to her before. Bora, the girl that she throught she treated the latter same as Jessica, as bestfriend and sisters. But, the feelings when Bora's confession is totally different on what she felt when she accidentally knew Jessica's feelings to her.

When 'I love Tiffy so much' came from Jessica's lips, she felt huge mixed feelings in her heart. The mixed feelings that she can't even know how to describe. Why?? Why it feel so different when it came from Jessica's lips??!

Should this feelings is love? Yeah, she love Jessica too! Indeed! As sisterly love... As bestfriend love... ...Right?

Right?

 

"Yah, Tiffany?" Jessica's voice pulled Tiffany's mind back again.

"Nae?!" The eye-smile girl jolted a bit.

"Are you alright? I been called you for few times already?" Worried expression can be found on Jessica's flawless face. With that expression, made Tiffany's heart flattered again.

 

'Is she worried on me?'
'I can felt my heart flattered when she's worried on me.'
'Is it mean...'
Tiffany's

 

 

"Hey!" Jessica leaned closer to Tiffany when she got nothing respond from the latter.

"I... I-m.. I'm alright, Jessi." A tiny blush silently crept on Tiffany's cheeks. Jessica is now dangerously close to her. She can't help but gulped hardly.

"Really??" Jessica titled her head cutely, still eyeing the girl that sitting in front of her.

"Y-yeah..." Gosh! Tiffany can felt her cheeks burning on Jessica's stare.

"Are you sure? But why your face went red?! Are you sick?!" Now, the hot cheeks of Tiffany been cupped by both jessica's palms. Jessica's cold palms. Not helping at all. Tiffany blushed even more on that.

"I-I'm okay, Jessi." Tiffany mumbled shyly. But she doesn't pry Jessica's palms away from her face. She doesn't know why she doesn't do that. Maybe because she missed Jessica's touch. It had been long time already Jessica acted intimately to her. Short replied, cold tone, stay far away from her. This are what her Jessi did to her.

Wait! Did she just used 'her Jessi'? Yeah.

BLUSHED!! Now she wondered that her cheeks are as hot as a stove that can cook eggs already.

"Okay. Don't zoned out again. That's my job!" A y naught smirk formed on Jessica's thin lips.

Tiffany nodded her head mindlessly. She just found that pair of lips so y, so kissable. Lost of her mind on that pair of lips. An urge to try the taste of that kissable lips started growing in her mind. She not even realised when on earth that Jessica has leave her already.

All her mind been fully occupied by 'Jessica's lips', 'Jessica's lips', and 'Jessica's lips'...

 

 

 

 

"Kissable."

 

"Yeah." Tiffany answered in mindless again. After two seconds blank mind, finally her tiny brain worked!! Tiffany jolted up and turned to the left, where the 'kissable' statement from. All she met is Taeyeon, the leader that dunno-when sitting beside her with a teasing smirk on her face. Which far away from what she like.

"Finally you realised something?" Taeyeon asked in calm expression, turned her gaze towards where Jessica is. Who is now playing with YoonA.

 

'Did she just... (?)'
Tiffany's

 

"i...I dunno wh-what y-you talking bout..." Tiffany tried her best to hide her nervous and also the blushing cheeks and pacing heartbeats she has.

"Denied whatever you want. But, let me remind you..." Taeyeon said while let her gaze back to Tiffany.

"Huh?"

"Be fast, before you lost the chance." Taeyeon's tone turned into serious. She stared deep into Tiffany's eyes.

"She may not always be there for you. She got tons of admirers too." Followed Taeyeon's gaze, she saw another Jessica's admirer. Im YoonA. Who glancing on the blonde, with full of love hiding in her eyes.

Why on earth she doesn't see that before?

"Me too."

With the last statement, Taeyeon leave Tiffany dumbfounded on her sit. Who tried to disgest the fact that 'Jessica may not always be there for her.'

 

 

 

"I'm tired... Yoongie, my heart is tired... Maybe I should just let go..."

Why? Why when she heard Jessica gonna let go of her, she felt a huge pang in her heart, which made her heart heavy, rarely can breath well?

Is love.

She love Jessica too!

The thought that 'Jessica may not always be there for her', hurt her heart.

The thought that 'Jessica leave her...', hurt her more.

The thought that 'Jessica will be other people's lover', Killed her.

 

NO!! Tiffany know that she can't bear with the day when she gonna see Jessica in other people's arms, or she is not the one who own that place.

NO! Tiffany realised that she can't bear with the day that Jessica kissed other people, who's not her.

 

She love this blonde.

 

She sure on this now.

 

 

 

With the mixed feelings, and chaotic mind, she is in the middle of their concert. On stage. Mindlessly done all the moves, all the dances, and singing, she let her body moved itself with the familiar beats and music that they been practiced more than thousand times. She can't help, but let her glance fly to Jessica, stealing few glances from her.

All her mind is Jessica. The breathtaker on stage.

Heart tightened. When she saw Jessica now is playing with YoonA, in songs 'Say Yes'. YonnA standing behind Jessica, playing with jessica's arms, flipping here and there. Made the latter laughed happily. they totally drown in their on world. This view is far away from what Tiffany like.

Yeah, she is jealous. Very much. Huge fire burning in her stomach. And Sones yelled "YoonSic", not even help at all. Fuming more.

Turned away for not looking at lovely YoonSic, she immediately met another teasing Taeyeon again. Who just using her eyes to talk to her.

'Be fast'.

 

 

Yeah, she should do something!!!

And, typical Tiffany. Can't even wait till concert done.

With they surrounding by tons of Sones, who crazily fangirling under the stage. She can't see them.

Tiffany now is standing beside Jessica. All she saw is her.

Out of the blue (also out of her mind), Tiffany turned to face Jessica and yelled.

 

 

"JESSICA!! DO YOU WANT TO BE MY LOVER?!"

 

 

Doesn't care bout they still on stage, in the middle of the concert. Some of the members laughed on Tiffany's silly act. Some of the members stunned on what Tiffany done. Some of the members giggled.

 

And the called girl, Jessica, stunned and missed her lines. Just stared on Tiffany.

 

 

'Do you want to be my lover?' The lines that should be sing by Jessica's Jung. She missed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's silly confession let all the Sones went crazy. And also Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At a certain corner of the backstage of stadium which just finished a concert.

Two famous ladies, eating each other mouth, passionately. Tasted each other sweet scent. Drown on thier own LOVE LAND. Without realised that there has a doe-eyed girl eyeing them, by hiding herself well.

YoonA.

The darkness of the corner she hiding, prefectly covered her expression.

Without YoonA knowing, a small petity body is now standing beside her, eyeing the kissing newborn couple. She smile breathtakingly when she found YoonA realised her appearance.

 

"YoonA. Do you want to be my lover?"

 

With a smile after two minutes eyes-battle with the girl beside her, YoonA slipped her hand to the girl's, holding it tight and filmly.

 

"Nae. Taeyeon unnie."

Hands linked. Fingers interwined firmly. They left the two kissing lovebirds alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jessi... No..." A soft and weak mummur escaped from Tiffany's lips, while she tried the best to caught the air she needed after a long passionate kiss. More like a moan.

"S-Sorry, Tiffy... I just..." Jessica smile sheepily. Tiny blush on her cheeks, so embrassed that she been caught. As her hands, on her lover , (OH~ she love Tiffy's ) that been caught by her lover.

"No..." A whispered from her lover, made Jessica's heart down a bit.

Too fast? Yeah, too fast. Maybe her Tiffy wanna take thing slow. Yeah, Yeah, Jessi, baby step won't hurt.

A small cute pout formed on Jessica kissable lips.

She wanna pull out her hands, but the pair of hands that on her wrists, not allow her to leave.

 

"No. Not here. Let's back to our dorm..."

 

 

Big grin replaced on Jessica's pouting lips.

 

 

Best night she gonna have.


A/N:

I know, I know... All of you will yelled. "DAMN U Dumbo! Why you cut JeTi's confession scene before they kiss!!!! And the bed scene!!!!" *ROAR* / *Flip table* / *Throw banana *

Isn't let some space for readers to imagine, is more fun??

 

Thanks for reading!