S1 - TaeKrys (GxG)

Dumbo's one-shot request cave

 

username: onesleven
pairing: TaengKrystal now ouob
girlxgirl/genderbender: GirlxGirl
plot: Taeyeon fall in love with Krystal who just become his brother fiance. It's not gonna be easy to get her since she also a girl.

 



 

 

 

She.

 

She is beautiful.

 

She...

She is breath-taker.

 

She...

Make me forgot that, as a human, I need to breath to survive... From the very first time I saw her, she already took by breath away, followed by my soul. Never once she fail to do so.

 

The ing first time I saw her...

I still clearly remembered the day I first saw her. Was a damn big sunshine day. Sitting beside the window in the train. I can't really made my eyes full open, while against the sunshine. FYI, I'm not blaming how the sun light steering my eyes, instead, I enjoyed. Someone told me before, even she can't stay beside me again, she will still turned into warm sunlight hugging me firmly, looking after me all the while, up from the sky there. When I needed, she will sent me an angel down for me, hugging...

"Urgh..." I groaned a bit, while suddenly 'something' heavy dropped on top of me. Gosh, what the fu... Wait... That 'something' is... warm(?) it has warmth(?) and... 'It' smell... nice(?), just like her...

Cant help but staring at the sky. Did you really can hear me? Or, I just missed you too much until I even had illusion? Illusion that I'm really hugged by you? Wait? HUG?! I finally realised that I BEEN HUGGED! 

Turned my glance from window to that 'something'. My heartbeat beating two time faster than usual, while the view fall into my eyes, is a pair of lips, a pair of plummy, y, kissable red lips. And I found that, I been hugging by a woman, a stranger woman. It took me a difficultly effort to pry my eyes from that goddamn tastable lips, my eyes climbed up from that pair of lips to a beautiful shape nose bridge and I saw a pair of eyes, crystal clear orbs meet mine. Like a black hole, I been mystified, they caught mine. 

"What..." My voice been cut-off by that killer lips, loud thunder heartbeating sound echoing in my ears, I can't even heard the chaotic sound that behind, that near the entrance of the cabin that I'm currently in. Man's talking in harsh way, chaotic footsteps crossed by us. What's happened? Something's must be happened. I have no ing American time to care bout the chaotic happened there while I found myself drowning on that breath-taking lips.

I kissed back, I don't know why the heck I did like this, but it taste great. No, beyond that. My lips moved without my agreement, explode the sweetnesses of that soft lips, the lower lips. The more I get, the more I drowning, the more I want... Tongue finding it way in. She gasped in surprised, stiffed her body muscle. I can felt that, unplug my tongue back, surprised me that hers chasing mine, caught mine, and on my pink muscle aggressively. Arms s over my neck, as responses, my arms snake around her waist thru her bottom, hold them firmly. She seen doesn't rejected my hands that on her in rhythm, instead, she encouraged me for doing more by her tongue. Took my breath away...

End up, I having hot scene with a stranger. Make out with a hot y stranger on the public... It felt so wrong, so crazy. But, felt so damn good at the same time.

 

 

She took away my breath... And... My soul...

 

 

 

 

Just like now. Again, I rarely can breath smoothly under her goddamn-stunning aura. Her eyes, took away my soul... Her y curve lips, took away my breath... Her explode skin under the spotlight... Her y jawline... Her flawless prefect neck-line... Her prefect shape of collarbone...

And how her exploded shoulder that under the spotlight... made me stunned...

I can't took my eyes away from her, but I should. I told myself, I shouldn't staring at her with my eyes that conducted other element, which shouldn't have to have. She is my sister in law soon to be, I shouldn't staring at her more that that. I shouldn't... 

But, I can't took my eyes away from her, just like she took away my mind. Just can't...

 

 

I still remembered the first time I met her after that beautiful incident happened on the train. I bewildered when I saw the lady that took my breath away, standing in front of me, at my parent's house. My heartbeat went wild, happiness filled up my chest when I saw her. When I thought that the God finally merce me with my pity life, who lost the love in her life, by sending the angel that down to earth to me.

But no.

When she been introduced to me as my brother's fiancé, I know... God doesn't merce me. I stared at her, clearly know that she recognised me and thru her awkward expression, I know that what had happened on that day, on the train, was an incident for her, which she doesn't want to recall... After that, I know, she did tried to runaway from this wedding, this business marriage stuff with my brother.

 

Well, she shouldn't.

 

Coz, if she runaway, she won't able know how breathtaking she is when her body hugging by the wedding dress... That pure white silk clothes hugged her prefect body shape in ing well. That milky white skin of her that explode under the spotlight, perfectly showed how damn goddess she is. 

I know, I know I shouldn't staring at her with other mind in my eyes at the corner here. My glare must be made her uncomfortable, she seen like avoiding mine. 

Mixed feelings overwhelmed me. I understand why she avoiding my eyes. She do things right. But I can't help myself by heavy feelings pain sour on my chest. She won't know how much I wish I was in my brother's position, so that I can have her in my arms...

 

I must drown in my own mind too deep, without realised that I'm now alone with her in this dressing room before I saw the one who served her for trying the wedding dress went out from the room... A heavy curtain still in between us, she must be changing another wedding dress. 

How ridiculous I'm now, by having dirty mind on my sister in law... You're disgusted, Kim Taeyeon!!

 

 

"Eh... Hello? Is... Someone out there?" Her voice broken my dirty thought.

I gulped in nervous, should I answer her? Or, should I runaway from here quietly?

Before I can made up my mind, I saw she walked out behind the heavy curtain already. She must be shocked by saw me is the only one here in the room, I can see from her face.

"Yes, Krystal?" I mumbled. While I approaching her by my legs with their own mind, eyes staring at her.

She seen like blushing? Tiny pink shadow crept on her cheeks are the evidence. i can't help but felt my heart started beating loud and fast.

"You looked stunning."

She is timely, I can see. Gladly, and slowly I nearer the distance between us.

 

Curtain shut. 

 

Two of us. Just two of us.

 

Alone.

 

 

I'm lost. In her smile... Again...

 

 



A/N: unfinished one shot (maybe)...

this might be the last stuff I will post in this year, by scanned thru my schedule, which I have 34 cities, 4 countries to visit, start from next month.

再见AFF.