S1 - SunSica (GxG)

Dumbo's one-shot request cave

Username : camille0510
Pairing : Sunsica
GirlxGirl
Plot : Sunny is hurt by TaeNy and Sica is just being there for her as bestfriend and more ^^
 


 

They are happy. I can see that from here, not far, just around them.

"TaeTae!!" Ppany yelling again on Taeyeonie. Anyway, she deserved the yell, by her prevert claw on her wifey y , groping it. Yeah, Tiffany's is y as always, as I always used to love to give a soft pat on it. Used to, but not anymore. Yeah. Not anymore.

Now, I found that I can smile heartily for them already. That pair of lovely dovey lovebirds. My heart seen like it doesn't felt that much hurt that it supposed to be already. It doesn't felt so hurt like the time when I just known that the girl that I crazily in love with, is be in an item with my best buddy, my leader.

When they just annonced that they're in love with each other and be in a relationship. My heart was cleary broken into million pieces. Soundly and clearly my heart been ripped off prefectly. I been hurt, so much. Just like I been beaten the hell out black and blue all over, non of my heart is in good condition.

Even outside, I'm still looked like a human, but inside, I felt like dying. Everyday, every single moment when I saw Taeng and Ppany been lovely dovey in front of me, I felt like dying, drowning, in every breath I took. I even hoped that I can just not to wake up in the next morning when every night I lying on the bed, I can't face them, it hurt me so much.

Even I'm hurt so badly by their relationship, internally. But, I still tried my best to smile and give them my blessing. Even each smile and blessing I gave, not heartly. I know that I can't blame Taeng bout hurt my heart so much, because she doesn't. My love to Ppany doesn't been know by anyone of our members. Just blame myself that hide my feelings for Ppany so deeply in the heart, till day that to late to show it on the surface, the day she became other's lover.

Every smile is hurting me. It tasted bitter. My eyes burning when saw them.

Until that has a pair of soft palms covered my eyes.

Just like now, my sight that supposed to be at Taeng and Ppany been blocked by that pair of palms that familiar to me. The palms that are soft, small, cold, but actually very warm for me. I found that I smile immediately, when they covered my eyes. Of course, I know who's it. Is she, she is the only one that know bout my feelings towards Ppany. She is the only one that know how hurt my heart is. SHE. She is the only one that realised my feelings without I tell her. She is the only one that will cover me, blocked my sight, so that I won't see the fact that will hurt my heart again and again. She is the only one that will blocked my ears, so that I can avoid to hear those sweet lovely cheeze worrds from Taeny, that will hurt me more and more. She is the only one that stay beside me, everytime when I need someone to lean, when I need a shoulder, when I need a hand to hold before I fall. She is the only one did that for me, before I ask for help.

She.

The one and only warm Ice-princess.

Jessica Jung.

"Guess who?" I giggled, how silly her question is. How can I don't recognised her voice.

But I know why she did that. Again, she help me to blocked the view that supposed to hurt my heart again. But it doesn't hurt me anymore. I know that.

"Kyya!! Isn't it the frozen princess?!" I play along with her.

"What's that frozen princess???" She rest her chin on my shoulder, still covering my eyes. We're so close now, I can felt the vibrantion from her voice that send the chill from the right of my ear down to my spine. I don't know why and when she effected me so much, even just a simple whispered beside my ear, already made my knees went weak. Not that she doesn't whispered beside my ear. But... Aigoo...

"Nothing~~" I smiled, doesn't have urge to want her to let go of her arms that surround me. I like, no, I love that. Just like she is back hugging me. Oops, I feel my cheeks warmer. Am I blushing now? Or because of her warmth made me feel... hot?

"Yah~~" Sica whined in aigoo tone. I chuckled while I can felt she is pouting, she show her aigoo to me unconciously. I like the way she aigoo, I love the fact that she will show this cute side of her to me, freely. You know, Ice princess doesn't show her aigoo side to everyone, right? I'm the one show my aigoo freely to everyone, just a part of work actually.

I laughed when I pulled her hands that still on my face down, titled my head, I saw a cute pouting angel beside me. She is so beautiful.

By looking at her, I just found that she filled up all my sight and my mind too. Both the lovely dovey loverbirds and the rest of the members, sorry, but I can't spare some of my attention to them already. This Ice princess has praticularly dominated my mind. By how she did that. I don't know. Maybe you should ask her, how.

"Sunny-ah, let's play the mini game!" She exclaimed while holding my hand, leading me to the practice room in our dorm. She doesn't like to play the mini game in the phone actually. She's on that. But, I know, 'caused she wanna accompany me more, so that I won't be alone, drown myself in the sadness, she tried her best to learn how to play those mini games. You guys already know that she even hiding herself at the corner to practice how to play the games, right? Yeah, Hyoyeonie blurt out that at a live show before. The other members mocked on her skill on playing on the games, a game pabo. But, no one know the reasons behind the Ice-princess suddenly so into those mini games is because she wanna stay beside a heart-hurting girl, by all the way she can. No one know, but I did.

Even both of us doesn't really mention bout feelings, her feelings to me. But I know, we're sharing the same feelings now.

She managed to heal my broken heart. The broken heart that had been broken into million pieces, she healed it piece by piece and replaced them back to the place. My heart doesn't hurt anymore when I saw Taeny, because, when I felt hurt, Jessica will always beside me, holding my hand, just to let me know that I'm not alone. She is here, with me.

When I disn't want to hear bout Taeny, she will covered my ears with her hands, just telling me that she will protected me from the hamnful fact. When she covered my ears, all I heard was my heartbeat and her voice. At that time, my world is just only me and her. I realised that is enough, just me and her.

Sometime, happiness is that simple. With just having someone that love you will all her heart. Eventhough, she doesn't do anything, anything that mightly, anything that will change the world or what-so-ever. But, she will staying beside you, just stay by your side, quietly.When you need her, without turning around to search her, she already there, stand by for you, treated you as the centre of her world, and not even leave you behind to face anything by yourself. For me, that's the happiness I carving for. A simple happiness.

And, I know I have it.

 

"Ssica, I have something to tell you." / "Sunny, I have something to let you know." The time both of us get into the practice room, we said in chorus.

We chuckled. Before we staring at each other's eyes, deeply. Hand still linked with each other, not even want to let go. The practice room is dark, we not even bother to turn on the light. The moonlight is the only sources of the bright we have in the room. In the calm and quite practice room, we just can hearf each other's breathes.

"What do you want to tell me, Sunny-ah?" Her eyes is twinkling under the moonlight.

At the moment, I feel like want to have a dance.

And why no?

"Ssica, dance with me."

Is not a request. With that, I pulled her closer to me, encricled her arms around my neck, while I lower my arms and placed them on her thin waist. She doesn't reject me.

We move in random, let our bodies moving with their own mind. Swaying together. Without any music. But, yet, we still dance in sync.

 

"We're weird, Sun. We dance without music." Is she blushing? I can see clearly, but I hope so. I can't help but pulled her closer, close the gap between our bodies.

We're so close now, I can feel her breath on my face, while we sharing the glances with each other.

"Then, sing for me..." I mumbled. Her eyes caught mine, I can't help but feel drowning in her eyes.

 

 

She smiled before she gained my request.

 

Forever...



You call my name

I ask again, what did you say?

I pretend not to hear you,

because I want to hear you again



It tickles in my ear,

The wind brings me to

The beginning of our story.



Your smile,

Your voice,

is like a flower in full bloom

Everyday you’re in my heart



Monday, Let me hear your dream

Tuesday, I want to be closer to you

The Wednesday

I want to know more about you

Thursday, I wish upon a star

Friday, to let me dream [of you]

The night rains of endless feelings

To you...Everyday Love

 



She sings, we doesn't stop dance under the moonlight.

 



Hey, stay by my side

We don’t need promises

Forever, just like always,

We look up at the sky together.



Monday, Tuesday, it threatens to rain

Wednesday, Thursday, even though it continues to rain

Friday, Saturday, Sunday,

Sunshine appears from a break in the clouds



Your world,

Your future,

is like a melody echoing together

Everyday you’re in my heart



Monday, Let dreams bloom

Tuesday, to become bigger (with the previous line)

The Wednesday

There’s no such thing as never-ending rain, right?

Thursday, As if singing to the moon

Friday, Playing the dreams

The night rains a series of feelings

To you...Everyday Love

 

 

Moonlight made me fall for her more.

 



It’s fleeting and painful,right?

It’s little twinkle star

Your wish isn’t that far

Filled with love

Monday, Tuesday, I’ll be there

Wednesday, Thursday, Loving you more

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

[To] a free love that goes across the distance



Everyday Everyday love

Everyday Everyday love

 

 

How I givethanks to the God that send Jessica for me.

 




Monday, Let me hear your dream

Tuesday, I want to be closer to you

The Wednesday

I want to know more about you

Thursday, I wish upon a star

Friday, to let me dream [of you]

The night rains of endless feelings

To you...Everyday Love



Everyday Everyday love

 

 

Is one of our new song. I can't help but smile so widely. Out of thoursands songs we had practiced since we're still practicers. And I know what's she means, what she want to tell me already. All in the lyrics already.

 

"Sun, I have something to tell you." I remained silent, just staring at her, observe how pretty she is under the moonlight.

"Sunny, I know that you already realised my feelings on you. Yes, I, Jessica Jung, the one and only Ice princess, In love with you. I love you more than sister love, more than friend love, more than the other members. Don't asked me when and how. I love you before I realised. And I know that you're in love with Tiffy. It hurt me when I saw you're in heart broken. I don't know what can I do for you, all I know is I want to stay by yourside. And yeah, I did that way."

"Is ok that you didn't feel the same way as I feel. Is ok that you still in love with Tiffy. Is ok that the one that stay in your heart is not me. But, Sunny, can you give me a chance to wait. Wait until the day that your heart doesn't feel hurt because of Taeny anymore. Until the day that your heart healed. Until the day that you can love again. Unil the day that I can have a chance to win your heart. Before that day come, please let me love you..."

She talked too much, isn't it?? The Ice princess shouldn't talk that much, instead...

 

She should be kissed.

 

I tiptoes a bit.

 

Press my lips on hers.

 

A kiss under the moonlight.

 

 

"You shouldn't have to wait, Jessica Jung."

"W-what?"

 

 

 

"You have already healed my broken heart. You had managed to make Ppany away from my heart. You had officially occupied my heart. I started falling in love with you, Jessica Jung."

 


A/N: Dumbo here. *Bow*

An update, for SunSica. Hope you guys still enjoyed reading my one-shot. Dumbo is tired, just back from intern at the late nite here, and tmr early morning still got class to attend. But, I felt like I wanna do the update here, so *pop* I'm here.

I know, readers are waiting for Taengsic. But, Dumbo have a hard time in choosing between 9 requests. So, give me some more time, thanks.

Kindly do comment, PLEASE.

'Mr.Mr.' had already released. Did you guys already purchased it from iTunes, or other place?? Please, purchase it rather than download it from other website. It just cost $5.99, not that expensive at all. Let's us support our 9 angels thru the best way.

Oh, btw, do u guys know when on earth that SME gonna release the 'Mr.Mr.' mv??