S1 - Taengsic (GxG)

Dumbo's one-shot request cave

username : taengorjess
pairing request : taengsic
GxG
plot : taengsic forced to married, and they fall in love after making love after first

Dumbo: Eh... I don't do ...


 

Standing in front of the floor-to-celling window of her office room

Glancing into the distance from the 18th floor

The night view of here always can make her calm.

Always...

But not tonight. Obviously.

Almost 12 in the midnight now

But still, she doesn't feel want to go home.

Should be said, there is not the 'home' anymore, not belongs to her anymore.

 

When the thought that there is a stranger walking in her house, freely...

Can't help, but feel her mood been more irritated.

Picked up the whiskey on the small table beside.

Gulped it down, huge one. Let the liqour burn down . Chill her spine. Gradually, let the alcohol laxity her consciousness, helping Kim Taeyeon to forget what those happened today which she dislike so much.

 



 

"Get married? Are you out of your mind?"

Gazing with her big eyes on the person who sit infront of her, try to ensure that, is the person infront of her is her father? In real?

 

"That's right, you gonna marry with the heiress of Jung's Corp. And you have no right to resist my order. You should be thankful that Jung doesn't reject or be disgusted with you marry their one and only daughter." Mr. Kim glancing on his own daughter without any emotion can be read on his face, nor in his eyes neither.

"I have been inform you earlier, you have nothing to prepare on that, just make sure you show up on your wedding day. No late or absence can be accepted."

"You may leave." he waved his hand as a gesture of end of conversation.

 

"What! What dafuq are you talking about! Are you out of your mind?!" Kim Taeyeon can't help but feeling full of angle and disappointed... and full of sadness...

"Why unnie and oppa can marry with who they want? Why they can find their own happiness, but can't I?"

 

"What make you think you have the right for that?!" Mr. Kim slammed his fist on the expensive luxury table, made a loud thun on it. "Don't you forget how your mother dead, huh?" A cold smirk he earned his daughter. "If not you, and your ing imature attitude, she still here with us!" A flashback on the last time he saw his wife, on hospital, with full of blood... Even though the person that caused his wife dead is his own daughter, he still can't hate her, but at the same time, he can't forgive her easily. Like a trap...

"... ..." Speechless, yeah, Taeyeon know that her father is right. If not her stupid immature, her umma will not...

"I got it, I will follow your order and marry that Jung, but... How I gonna treat that girl after married, that's my business."

Get out from her father's office, without not forget to slam the door as hard as she might.

 

 

The man that supposed to still be fumming, just staring at his daughter's back, who's now get out from his office.

Taeyeon-ah, what appa did, is all for your own good... Someone have to take care of you...

 

 

 

"Bwo? You gonna get married?!!" Tiffany can't help but staring at Taeyeon like the latter is an alien.

"I am the one get married, why on earth your reaction is like you are the one to married with that Jung?" Took a slip on her beer.

"A-anniyo... Just... too sudden..." Tiffany still staring at Taeyoen in unbelieveable expression. Tried hard to hide her nervous. She thought that stay beside her, someday in future, she will have a chance to be with her. But, marry? That just equivalent as discriminated her deadth.

"Aish... whatever!! No care whatever that Jessica Jung Sooyeon looks like, she just named as my wife. Beside that, I won't lay my eyes on her! For me, she is just 'that Jung' only!!" Taeyeon claimed in full of confident.

Tiffany just looked at Taeyeon in mute... Gonna live together everyday, won't that there has a great chance the love growing between them?

 

 



 

 

Taeyeon can't help but have to admit that, 'that Jung' is beyond her surprise.

The wedding ceremony day, is the first time she saw Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

To be honest, she is beyond beautiful. If not that this girl is 'that Jung', the girl that she force to be marry with, both of them maybe have a chance to be close friend. Or Taeyeon kinda feel that she might just count on her.

But, she is Jung, 'that Jung'.

Too bad.

Her father forced her to marry Jessica, means that there is end of the story. (Hey, not start yet!)

Thus, the new growing special feelings that Jessica gave Taeyeon of the first sight had already turned down into aversion instantly.

 

 

After the wedding ceremony, Taeyeon immediately jumped on her porche and all the way back to her office without lay an eyes to her wife.

Approaching the small room behind her office table, this room set up for her own convienence.

Bathroom, bed, fridge, and so on... Just like a small condo.

"Since like have to stay at here for a long period..." She mumbled, which let out a tired sigh. She deeply know that she has to be away from 'that Jung', if not...

Lay her back on the bed, she thinking on Jessica Jung, who wearing the wedding dress this morning.

"Don't blame me after all, who asked you that be 'that Jung'..."

 

Thus, Taeyeon spend her wedding night, outside. Instead of going back home... she refused to go back home.

 



 

 

"RING RING RING..."

The calm and peaceful morning been broken by the annoying ringtone from cell.

"Who the ?" Impatient prefectly expressed by the owner of the cell. Too much alcohol for herself last night won't have a good start for her next day morning. Head, still spinning and pain.

"Your wife." A cold and flat tone from the other side of the call.

"Wife? Who're you ing kidding..." Taeyeon suddenly get back her mind. Oh yah... she married, just yesterday.

"What? Or did the wedding ceremony yesterday just a dream after all?" The mocking tone really get on Taeyeon's narves.

"What do you call for?" Taeyeon can't help but feeling a bit guilty when the fact that she leaving this girl alone in her huge condo, a strange place, for all night long, had get into her mind. Yeah, guilty, she feel. But, a bit, just a bit.

"Appa told us to choose a place for honeymoon, all on his bill."

"Whatever, I don't really care."

Not even wait from the respond from the otherside of the phone, Taeyeon hang up the call immediately.

Call in such early in the morning just for this nonsense? Dafuq!

 

 

A massage came in at the next second, with a *click* sound as an annoucment.

''
 

"Ahahahahahaaaaa" Taeyeon can't help but burst out laughters instantly while she saw the message.

Since like she got herself an interesting girl as wife.

 

 



 

 

"So... you really did go back home since you married?" Yoona looked at Taeyeon, to be honest, she doesn't agree with what Taeyeon doing.

"Yeah, anything wrong?" Taeyeon served another glass of beer to Yoona.

"Jessica Jung did nothing wrong after all, why do you treat her hash?"

Yoona still can remembered the first time she saw Jessica in a certain banquet, even, they dance that night. She doesn't denied that she has a good impression on this girl, but what she doesn't expected is, she met Jessica for the second time was at her bestfriend's wedding, and the latter is the girl that her bestfriend gonna married with.

Yoona know she has to get over her feeling on Jessica. And she doing so.

But, Taeyeon treat her like nothing?

"But... She..." Taeyeon got her tongue numb while she can't find any reason for fire back... Indeed, Jessica did nothing wrong after all.

"Go back home, give a try to stay with her." Yoona persuading Taeyeon, she doesn't like the fact that Jessica been leave behind, alone, and sad.

"Ok, I will go back for few days. I will try, but if things doesn't work, can't blame me if I never step in that place in my life." Taeyeon said, she not even know that is she been presuaded by Yoona or deep in her heart, she do want to have a try on her married life with 'that Jung'. She can't figure it out.

 

 



 

 

When she get herself into her home, she saw Jessica Jung, aka her wife, sitting on the couch.

And what she doesn't expected on what, the latter immediatedly pushed herself up from the couch and turned her back away from her, while approaching the bedroom, not even lay an eyes on her.

"Why're you leaving?" Taeyeon asked before she can hold back, she just don't like the scene so much.

"Don't you want to see me? Don't you?" Jessica answered without turn back her glance, immediately went back to the room.

Leaving Taeyeon alone, speechless at the middle of the living room.

 

 

Get into the room that used to be 'her bedroom', which now is 'their bedroom', she saw Jessica already laying on one side of the bed with the duvet cover over her head. Taeyeon can't help but let out a heavy sigh before heading to the bathroom for wash up.

"Sooyeon..." Taeyeon whispered softly, as she find out Jessica has same position, duvet covered over her head, when she finished taking her shower.

"Are you plan to die in stuffed yourself?" pulled down the duvet that covered Jessica's head, she saw her wife already slumbering.

With the clear view of wet, tears stain on the flawless face.

Heart tightened when she saw the sleeping girl cried until fall asleep.

"Mianhe" Gentle, lying beside her wife, and softly and gently spooned the sleeping girl into her arms without waking the latter up.

 

She found herself been compromise without any force from the girl that in her arms.

The feeling that she has with the girl when she first time saw the latter in the wedding day, which she hiding deeply in her heart, starting pouring out at this moment, nothing can hold them back anymore.

She know that, see the girl in her arms cry, is the last scene she want to see in the rest of her life.

Even though, this girl is 'that Jung', that she forced to be married by her father.

Even though, beside the 'wife and husband', they're totally stranger to each other.

But, saw the stain of tears on her face, she felt like someone stabbing a knife right on her heart.

And, that's it... She, Kim Taeyeon, surrendered. Surrendered under Jessica's hem of dress. Head to toes.

 

Planting a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead, "I won't be childish anymore..."

Taeyeon falled asleep, with Jessica in her arms. And she has a best slumber, since the day her mother leave her.
 

 

 

Having the first scene in the morning when she opening her eyes, wake up from a good sleep, is she has her wife, Jessica Jung Sooyeon resting in her arms, sleeping in peace and soundly.

Is this feelings, people used to call it 'happiness'?

To have happiness, is easy. When you have the whole world in your arms, means you have your happiness. And having Jessica Jung in her arms, she feel like she has the whole world. She has the happiness feeling filled full of her heart.

Can't help, but having the corner of her lips turned upwards.

Get married, married life? Doesn't sound so bad, isn't it? Or because her wife is Jessica Jung Sooyeon instead?

She feel more happiness when she thinking on this point.

 

 

 

Eyeing the girl slowly open the beautiful eyes, signalling the latter is wake up.

"Good morning, sunshine."

Greeting her wife, with her charming smile.

 

"Huh?" Abruptly, Jessica fled from Taeyeon's embrace.

"What... What're you doing? We..." Eyes, seemed filled with panic.

And... Tiny pinky blushes can be seek from both cheeks.

 

"Wae? We're newly-married couple. Doesn't that sound normal as sleep with you in my arms?" Taeyeon can't help but feel funny on the reaction of her wife.

"Married couple? To the husband who played disappearances for the first night of married? Us? Don't be kidding." Get back to the cold attitude as habitual, the panic just now has disappeared without a trace.

 

"Yeah... But, I won't do that anymore." Move closer to the wife, staring at the latter playfully.

"Started from now on, I will come back from e.v.e.r.y. d.a.y. And... every night, I will make sure to have you, sleep in my embrace, and... We sure will enjoyed some .Y. T.I.M.E." Whispering softly beside the wife's ear, send the chill down her spine.

 

"Whatever" Eventually, Jessica get out from the room, more like runaway.

 

 

"Ahahahahhahaaaaaaa" The husband can't help but found her wife be oh-so-cute.

Under the cold image, her wife is actually shy, and easily get shy with blushing madly can be easily found on her cheeks.

 

 

Perhaps, she can live with her in peace and happy under one roof.

At least, Taeyeon can be sure that, she has her peaceful life without been trouble by her father.

 

 

"Breakfast ready." After a quick wash up, she saw Jessica Jung done cooked her breakfast, which she put it on the dining table.

 

"What's that?" Taeyeon can't help but let her eyebrow knot together when all she saw in her plate are unknown black stuffs.

"Ham, egg." After a brief mumbled, Jessica turned away into the room.

"Waauuu....." Seriously? Taeyeon felt that her wife is pranking on her.

 

So, she tailing her wife into the room, but she saw the younger girl using an ice to compress her finger.

"What are you doing?" She saw the younger girl jumped a bit, obviously been surprised on her present.

"treat my wound" Again with her cold and monotone.

Has this girl need to be such cold to her after all?

 

"Are you burned yourself?" Approaching the room, knee down infornt of her wife, and checking on her finger. A bang on her heart, huge one, when she saw the swelling blisters on it.

"How can you be such careless?" Can't help but frowned while took over the ice to help the latter to treat her wound.

"First time I cooked..." Lead her eyes up from the wound to meet the wife face, instantly, she fall deeply on that cute expression that her wife currently have, pouting her lips when mumbled in sulking. This... This... Are this cute girl infront of her is her cold expressionless wife just now??

Are she just doing her aegyo to me??

"Non-wonder I can't figure it out that which is ham and which is egg." The husband chuckled.

Atmosphere between us seems to have become better.

"Then leave them, is not good for your health."

 

 

Indeed, the husband clearly know that that breakfast is gonna hamn her health if she eat them all, but when she saw her wife's finger. Without a word, she get out from their bedroom.

"Euurrhhh..." Easy the vomit feelings, she spooned all the black stuff in the plate into , immediately she can feel the burned taste all over , she really has a hard time to gulp them all down. But, the cute pouting face of her wife run thru her mind...

Taeyeon managed to gulp them all down, with orange juice to help her to edure the burned taste.

 

Has her eyes shut tightly, suffering with the burned taste in .

"Aigoo..." Heavily, let out a sigh. shake her head helplessly, if someone prepared this breakfast to her in before, she sure will send that person to hell. But, today, the person is her wife after all.

Taeyeon been not so Kim Taeyeon anymore when she meet Jessica Jung. 'That Jung'.

 

"You..." A soft sound made her eyes opened back, and she saw her wife, Jessica Jung, standing infront of her.

"Pabo..." An angel's smile she gained the husband before hug her husband.

"Wae? What's the reason for your changing attitude on me in a sudden? The first time we met, on the wedding day, I can clearly feel that you hate on me. But why? Why you suddenly change your attitude? I... I though... I though I have to spend my life time with loneliness..."

Taeyeon gulped with guiltiness ate her up, this is the true side of her wife, her Sooyeon. She let the gentle heart girl sad... Internally, she scold herself, ''...


"Mianhe... To be honest, I did frightened a bit, on your beautifulness... Your beautiful, made me fall for you in the first sight. But, yeah, you know that, we're been forced to get married with each other. I'm so childish, while just want to disobey on my father. Which made you suffer... Mianhe..." Pulled her wife more closer to her embrace.

"I won't be childish anymore. I promise... Sorry, for hurting you."

 

 

Lend in, plant a soft kiss on her wife lips.

Saw the latter lower the head in embrassing.

"Are you? Don't tell me this is your first kiss?"

Can't help but feel surprised.

 

"Any problem with that?" Not a cold monotone, but a cute shy aegyo respond from her wife.

Taeyeon can't help but feel her heart beat in fast when she has the fact that she has her wife's first kiss, get into her mind.

"Ahahahahhahaaaaa..." She got herself a treasure.

"Like that... As husband, I should make thing up for you. How bout a 'y wedding night'? Huh?" With a sly smirk, again kiss on her wife's lips.

 

"Ya~~~ Now is morning time... Beside... isn't it be too fast..." softly mumbled. But not a protest after all.

Good chance! Doesn't give her wife anytime to take back the offer. With a swift, carry up her wife with a princess hug.

"Tell appa, I need two month break to stay at home with my wife, instead of a short honeymoon vacancy."

"I prefer to stay in bed..." Softly whispered on her wife's ear.

 

The wife staring at husband for a moment, before nod her head lightly.

"Be... be gentle..." Hiding her face on the of her husband's neck after she said in shy.

"hahahahahahaaa..."


==============§===============

A/N: Season 1 is completed. (Finally)