S1 - Jungsis (GxG)

Dumbo's one-shot request cave

Username: TaengYoonSic
Pairing: JUNGSIS (GirlxGirl)
Plot: You are the author you call the shots! But just want it to have jungsis's sisterly love.
(You won't ignore this right? Author-ssi~~ *Puppy eyes*)


 

 

Dark night.

In a full princess-like bed room.

 

Two goddess y ladies in the center of the room, on the middle of the king side bed.

 

"Here I come..." The younger Jung mumbled softly beside Jessica's ear.

"W-wait... Nuuuu.... That will be hurt..." Jessica pouted in all so cute manner with reluctance.

"Not really that hurt actually, beside... I gonna be more gentle, otay?"The younger one mumbled again. Tried to convince her sister.

"Liar..."

"This is the last one, I promise."

"You're a big fat liar, baby Jungie, everytime you said that, but then, you keep on..." Jessica been cut-off by the younger girl.

"This is one of the an inevitable part of life... Just bear with it for a while, unnie..." An evil smirk hanging on Krystal's face. The younger girl since be more excited as she speed up what she doing.

"Yah! Can't you slow down?!"

"Can't blame me, sis... Don't you know how hard I am to have this chance, beside we're busy on our own schedule... Just... compromise a bit..."

"Hing!! Still no. A big N.O!" The ice princess started to going crazy on that...Gestured a big No as she crossed her arms in front.

"There there chickabiddy, stay still, hold it, almost there..." Krystal still be patient on convincing her little annoyed elder sister.

"Aish!... then... Hmmm..." Jessica seen like doesn't buy the convincement from her sister.

Krystal since like gonna ignore her sister, just do whatever she want to do on her sister's body... without give the last notice to her sister.

 

"... ... YYYAAAHHH!!" Jessica cried out loud for pain.

"It's hurt!! Why you be so rough to me!!" The elder one exclaimed while a sight of tear twinkling in her eyes. Made her look more cuter than she already is.

"I been very caring and gentle already..." Krystal blinking her eyes as innocence as she could. Evil baby Jung.

"Bull Kryssie! I'm hurt!! I think I must bleeding on there now... ahh..." Jessica moaned in pain on the hurting spot that her sister caused.

 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry... I promise I gonna be very very gentle next time, ok?"

 

"HING!"

 

"C'mon, Jessie, I don't have much exprience on that... I swear I gonna be more better and better if you let me do more practice on that..." Krystal again, used her puppy eyes to her one and only sister, and she know that her sister will give in after all.

 

"Gosh...If only because you're my one and only baby sister after all..." Yeah... as predicted, Jessica Jung give in again. She had lost counted on how many times she loss and give in to her baby sister already. God know.

 

"Of course~~" Krystal giggled while hugging her pouting and grumbling elder sister, tightly. Jessica stop her grumble and pout turned to a smile, immediately.

 

"Here." The younger girl show her palm toward the elder.

"Gosh... I can't believe that I got white-hoary hair already!!!" Jessica frowned as she exclaimed desperately

 

 

"Hahahahaaaa!!! You're getting OLD now!!"

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!"

 

"Oh, no..." Krystal mumbled as she quickly jumped down from her sister's bed, and run... for... her... life...

 

 

 

Chasing games started again in Jung mansion. Just like the time when both Jung sis still are kids.



A/N:
What? (O.o) Don't gazed on me like that~
A request for sisterly love, not jungcest.
Just helping in remove the white-hoary hair. What are you having in your mind?! (*big smug smirk*)

Got two version, but decided to post this non-sense one. Why? Coz I'm evil author.

(15.01.2014)